> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi A3 - Modification and decorations

Rep: (49)
Xiaomi Mi A3 - Modification and decorations
PictureXiaomi Mi A3 Laurel
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics

Embellishments
Icons

Modifications
Bootanimation

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedWasherron в„ў - 21.11.20, 11:24
Reason for editing: nlsound

Rep: (30)
* Ingenieren,
Good day. And why is it generally necessary to monitor it and the more before the eyes of seeing?

Rep: (25)
* Ingenieren. , and checked? I put this program in Samsung J500H at 6 Android. So it is only zero drawn when loading. At the subject, this old program did not put. But unequivocally works Speed ​​indicator at 10 Android.

Rep: (230)
Jewelry sea. Guys are so unusual until I am repulsed from Miai. Previously there was a package interface made Miayushny. I changed everything, well at the level of graphics. What advise? The launcher is also preferably Miayushny all on the screen without the dock button. Call, etc.

By the way, if in the engineer to put animations from 1 to 0x5, the interface will be very chest.

Rather duplicate the screen, transmit image via wifi

Rep: (394)
* Ingenieren. , Emulation of additional displays. This setting allows developers to imitate different screen sizes. Not the most reliable thing.
I found it 3 seconds in Google
And now what. So feel free to contact the search

Adjika @ 10/23/19, 19:04*
Then enter - AdB Shell PM GRANT com.fb.fluid Android.permission.write_secure_settings

How did you remove the window with googlpoisk?

Rep: (394)
Ingenieren @ 11/23/19, 18:51*
quoting obvious things

It is even more obvious to you: "Emulation of additional screens" is an interesting option that can carry out the emulation of additional screens on the main physical screen of the device. Turning on this option, the user will see another screen that duplicates the main one. The dimensions of the additional screen are configured independently. If everything is so obvious why you yourself do not check.
ZY My opinion is: although we write the system after 7 taps that we have become developers, this alas are not like this: rofl: and in this section personally for me for a minimum required: debugging mode, animation speed and check mark on factory unlock when unlocking the loader, but There's another bluetooth codecs to see and all! IMHO of course.

Ingenieren @ 11/23/19, 21:07*
Did you manage to remove Google search?

Just there, there are no google on the screenshots of Lower, he himself tried to learn how. The author of the post did not answer.

Rep: (5)
Ingenieren @ 11/23/19, 21:07*
gestures without root.
Xiaomi Mi A3 - Discussion (post leonnbk82 # 91148419)

Rep: (29)
* Doors73 , Other Loncher

Rep: (614)
Good application with gestures, I use it myself.
Edge gestures: popcorm:

Rep: (8)
Ingenieren @ 11/19/2019, 09:59*

To display the speed of the Internet, I like it more ...
Network Monitor Mini Pro

Rep: (42)
Add to the header then))
Xiaomi Mi A3 - Modification and decorations (post demon9711 # 90574870)

Rep: (21)
Hi, no one saw Splash changed for our phone, I tried from M2 Lite, it does not fit, apparently addresses of different pictures

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone! Has anyone killed in sound? Can I roll something?

Hello
Is there any way to round the edges of the system elements (as on pixel), without root?

Rep: (1817)
Pavleeeeeen @ 12.12.19, 15:36*
To round the edges of the system elements

Alternative, try, I do not know what will happen from this:
https: //play.google.co...om.flyperinc.cornerfly

* Vip.Shaper So it only spins the edges of the screen. And I meant it
Attached Image

Rep: (1817)
* pavleeeeeen ,
If there are no similar settings in the application, then it means without root.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 17.01.21, 01:16