Add. a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Completely Wireless (TWS) black co-channel stereo headphones "gag"
He has a degree of protection IPX6.What does this mean? IPX6 - protection against water flow or strong jets from any direction. That is, theoretically, these headphones are not afraid of no rain or excessive sweating and even showers can be taken with them
Guaranteed safe and reliable fixation. Battery that provides 7-hour headphones work during the day.
Device characteristics
  • Model: Headphones S101 SYLLABLE
  • The level of protection IPX6
  • Black colour
  • Version Bluetooth: BT v5.0
  • Codecs: Apt-X
  • Resistance: 32О©
  • Sound principle: Dynamic
  • Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
  • Sensitivity: 110 В± 5 dB
  • Voice Commands: no
  • Operating range: 10 m
  • The name of the chip: QCC3020
  • Capacity headset battery: 50 mAh (Li-Pol)
  • The capacity of the charger: 500 mAh
  • Charging time: about 1.5 hours
  • Music playback time: about 10 hours (70% volume)
  • Applicable products: Mobile phones, Pad and PC
Instruction
Useful
Reviews
Buy here

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Topics Curator: Deni $$ k @ Of edits hats and other questions write to the QMS

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 29.06.20, 22:04
Reason for editing: Nozzle size

Rep: (102)
fileris @ 13.10.19, 02:51*
Tell me in the headphones in a pair of runs one or two microphones?

Emmmm, but as you imagine it to check up?

Rep: (58)
* Grivus if the headphones are - it's simple: the right earpiece close hand, if the interlocutor hear through another microphone, and then vice versa for the left earpiece close hand. So it will be appreciated by a microphone sound is spelled.

In general, for the best audibility at a call can be pulled out of the earone earphone and speak directly into his microphone.

Post has been editedhruslan2000 - 14.10.19, 11:11

I checked, the microphone works only on the right earpiece.
Damn, I'm sorry, on the right earpiece, not the left))

Post has been editedGrivus - 14.10.19, 12:24

* Grivus and if during a conversation to take out the left earpiece and talking into his microphone - the interlocutor much better to be heard? A right to leave in the ear to hear the other party, too.

Apparently the right microphone is working exclusively on the squelch.

Post has been editedhruslan2000 - 14.10.19, 11:57

hruslan2000 @ 14.10.19, 15:56*
and if during a conversation to take out the left earpiece and talking into his microphone - the interlocutor much better to be heard? A right to leave in the ear to hear the other party, too.

Apparently the right microphone is working exclusively on the squelch.

I'm sorry, I first wrote that when two headphones work left microphone, sealed)
More different when two headphones sound when there is a conversation with the right microphone. That is logical, because the lead for the right earpiece. Yes, if you take out the rights and speak directly into it, you can hear much better.
About the fact that the left is working on shumodav- Dunno, they can also each separately connected, and if left connected as a single earphone, works his microphone during a conversation, that is obvious.

Post has been editedGrivus - 14.10.19, 12:30

* Grivus Thanks for the valuable information!
Now I know I do not have, like a scalded cat, yelling in transport to be heard - you can just get the right earpiece and talk to him.

hruslan2000 @ 14.10.19, 16:42*
that do not have, like a scalded cat, yelling in transport to be heard

You know, in fact, quite well heard so. The only time I was told that it is hard to hear on the street in the wind, and even the background noise does not interfere with the underground. But even so, you can just pull out and whisper into the microphone)

Rep: (6)
Hello, can anyone knows how to do the basic left earpiece that-be at the same time the music played and the right, and this right is not displacing the left and did not become the leading?
The question is asked because the headphones are discharged unevenly, leading right turns off when left still remains 60%, I do so.
Making from time to time, leading the left earpiece, I want to equalize the wear of the batteries in the headphones.
In my other TWS headphones is almost can be done "on the fly". On these continuously crawls the right of the main things you can stop him?
If you can tell me the sequence of such blending podkyucheny. Great impact on the process of the case has a cover.

Rep: (15)
* yuriyv777,
Your wish nevypolnimo.No I wonder How much time are you going to use these headphones, you are our thrifty?

Rep: (2)
yuriyv777
Which version of BT on the body?

* yuriyv777, In any way, the right still intercept, when it is turned on, even if the first left hook.

Rep: (9)
fileris @ 12.10.19, 22:51*
Hello. Tell me in the headphones in a pair of runs one or two microphones?

Thank you for your detailed answers. All for themselves learned.
There is a parallel question. How all the same to you when wearing headphones? And the sound quality? Really I want to buy such and more to learn about them from the owners. Thanks in advance for your answers.

* fileris, The sound quality I have written in detail on the previous page, add only that parallel ordered Anomoibuds Capsule Pro IP010-X, it is also very decent headphones, but I gave them, and listened to everything S101 for a couple of days playing much better.
Sit tight in the ears, there is no discomfort.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedGrivus - 14.10.19, 18:26

Grivus @ 14.10.19, 18:21*
Sit tight in the ears, there is no discomfort.

Of course, they look bulky. And how are things with them when running or at the gym? Nevypodayut?

* fileris, No, not fall, even if the jump.

Rep: (8)
Another small school, do not go to standby mode and start to connect to the phone when a box is flat.

avsuk @ 14.10.19, 15:48*
how long are you going to use these headphones, you are our thrifty?

How many have worked for so many, and I will use them. Headphones like not Consumable, something to be changed once a year and a half, and in general, I am as you correctly pointed out, thrifty. In Lithium Batteries, if you did not know, a limited number of recharges cycles, and given the short period of time on a single charge, implies a fairly quick end to this limit, use is not often, but not like this irrational limitations to extend life Batteries on Mpow- T5 such a change of place of the main - the slave is easy. I doubted his withdrawal (will not work with these headphones is what he wrote in the topic above), thinking that something was wrong doing, and can be made to operate the headphones on my idea, I asked a question, and I said, this is not feasible, thanks that dispelled my doubts.
Sorry for the long answer puttee text.
P.s. Android version and blyutuza on my device: Android - 4,5,7,8,9; bluetooth version - 4 and 5. Headphones work everywhere, though different codecs are utilized depends on the firmware options. The difference in the sound of the headphones on different devices there.

Rep: (15)
* yuriyv777,
These headphones just the same time on a single charge time (8-10 hours), in contrast to other TWS-headphones (on average 3-4 hours) .But say, 8:00 to listen without interruption you will? I bet not. and there are two options-put earphones in case or pause (on or off) and put in karman.V the first case, they are recharged to 100% and use the same cycle zaryadki.Vo the second case, the headphones will wait podklyucheniya.Ya usually use the second option. reluctance to carry a briefcase, when I go into town to shop and prochee.Ne know how you will use them, but I can say with confidence that the batteries in the headphones themselves survive naushniki.Vremya show.

Can anyone compare with Sabbat e12 ultra? Like similar characteristics. What are the pros and cons?

* avsuk ,
Yes, you are right, it is necessary to conclude the discussion of my question.
Headphones really long-lasting, many have worked for BATT to reduce this dolgoigraniya, we'll see.
Probably more than a weak link - a cover of the case depends on it and pair of headphones and charge. Iron body and plastic cover - accidental fall can break the spring-loaded mounting.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/05/20, 4:06