Add. a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Completely Wireless (TWS) black co-channel stereo headphones "gag"
He has a degree of protection IPX6.What does this mean? IPX6 - protection against water flow or strong jets from any direction. That is, theoretically, these headphones are not afraid of no rain or excessive sweating and even showers can be taken with them
Guaranteed safe and reliable fixation. Battery that provides 7-hour headphones work during the day.
Device characteristics
  • Model: Headphones S101 SYLLABLE
  • The level of protection IPX6
  • Black colour
  • Version Bluetooth: BT v5.0
  • Codecs: Apt-X
  • Resistance: 32О©
  • Sound principle: Dynamic
  • Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
  • Sensitivity: 110 В± 5 dB
  • Voice Commands: no
  • Operating range: 10 m
  • The name of the chip: QCC3020
  • Capacity headset battery: 50 mAh (Li-Pol)
  • The capacity of the charger: 500 mAh
  • Charging time: about 1.5 hours
  • Music playback time: about 10 hours (70% volume)
  • Applicable products: Mobile phones, Pad and PC
Instruction
Useful
Reviews
Buy here

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Topics Curator: Deni $$ k @ Of edits hats and other questions write to the QMS

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 29.06.20, 22:04
Reason for editing: Nozzle size

Rep: (67)
* Stepanx , He replied finally
Attached Image

Rep: (100)
Urya arrived! Now I gather my thoughts and dashed off a review. First vpechatlenie- is the sound that I've been waiting)
So, after almost 4 hours sharing experiences. Sound Source: Smartphone ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1
Sound.
Open the charging box, headset connects to your phone, and he happily reported on the inclusion of the codec APT-X. In principle, at this stage, you can not turn on the music, and so it is clear that it would be "just super !!!", but we're not trusting people, you should check).
Attached Image

By the way, it shows the charge level. Headphones come fully charged (including the box), where the 3 hours I went to one of the right earpiece (left put away in a box) and listened to the music, just to work it was necessary to release the second ear, and so it took 10%
Attached Image

The sound is excellent. That the word "perfect" the first thing that came to my mind when I started to listen to them. I do not consider myself a music fan, but belong to the category of people who will listen to music only with good acoustics / headphones (not expensive, but it is a good-sounding), and if one does not, then listen to the music and will not tolerate better. Home when you just want to dive into the audition, use wired Sony MDR-XD400. Although marketers them and carried to the studio headphones, but it is not so, but in this case I really like how they igrayut- clean, surround sound, with no apparent failures of frequencies. I especially like to listen to them, Metallica - S & M [1999] [VINYL] 24bit-96 kHz flac, where a pleasant background heard the crackle of the needle. When listening to the other headphones is crackling sounds just like the garbage and it is not clear that this plays vinyl. Of bluetooth headphones I've used to date Creative WP-250 must be said very not bad headphones, powerful sound pushy, but if there are wired Sonka, the creative postponed. as the farm has Apple AirPods, but it generally mimo- yes, the sound is "right", but the music in them boring and "flat." So, in SYLLABLE S101 I felt exactly the sound I hear in Sonkah- powerful, bulky, assertive, no cereal at "sneaker in the floor" until the eyes on the forehead will not come back). Nizkie- love unrelenting bass? It does not matter anyway until it stops and explodes when the brain does not tell me you were not warned. Srednie- which without them, the rhythm and the environment just mortality. Vysokie- and now "show shipilyavyh", you say? And here is how much net-gradation level was not on your device, it will be clear sound confident.

Constructive.
Here I will focus only on the design itself. Many write about these tabs on the headphones in the form of a half moon, which supposedly rests on the ear. Here I will not argue, we are all different, say for himself. Maybe I belong to the category of people with the "standard ears" - the headphones ideal sat with complete middle ear pads, nothing never depended even when you try to push the headphones in the brain, the headphones just sat down and everything, times when not playing music in their headphones just you do not feel in your ears. Soundproofing otlichnaya- walked in them for lunch on the street along the road, quite noisy and windy now us- fine, no outside noise. For the sake of the experiment tried to put the other dimensions embouchure, no, I was approached by only the average, which originally wore.

Sound setting.
There is just a very important point, by the way, it is just with regard to any set of headphones. So, of course the sound quality is transmitted to the headphones. Correct and clear sound can be obtained through the Hi-Res Output (Experimental) - withdrawal of high-definition sound, provided that your device knows how to output sound. What it does take, in relation to the smartphone. Android should be no lower than eighth, not "ancient" processor and the appropriate player software. Clear sound output, bypassing the faders Google system, are able to Poweramp and Neutron. I have been bought Poweramp and what you suggest, and his example will show the settings (Section Sound):
First, select the type of settings Resemplera SOX
Attached Image

Further expose Hi-Res Output for our devices - wired headphones, bluetooth headset
Attached Image

All are now when headphones are connected, you will activate Hi-Res Output minuyu all uluchshayzery that in fact only worsen the sound.

Now, about the volume. Often in a review (on the same Aliekspresse) seen complaints that the headphones are quiet. This is not so, just people have not figured out (do not understand) in the subject line. Again, we all have different phones, androids the same. Illustrate your ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1, on which there is a "pure" Android 9. When connected (at default settings) headphones do seem quiet, with adjustable sound with headphones (double click) manages the system telephone volume. However, we know that the headphones Immersed your own sound adjustments and it is possible to unscrew it and at the same time more individually to unscrew the volume on the phone itself. How to do it? Very simplicity activate Developer menu in your android (several tapov on build number) and activate the next item
Attached Image

By the way, you can get there and through Poweramp
Attached Image

tapnuv paragraph with DVC. In Poweramp should be set corresponding checkboxes as it appears above.
All are now adjusting the volume on the headphones themselves (click twice on the left reduces the sound, click twice on the right increases the sound) does not affect the sound system of the smartphone. Do you want to take away the brain? Increases the sound on the headphones themselves, and then add more volume to smartphone, chump explode, guarantee) Personally, I like to listen to powerful and loud, so the headphones themselves exhibit somewhere 70-80 percent (in the beginning it is necessary to stop self-fulfilling, headphones propikayut you that reached the limit for volume and match a couple of levels back) and put on the smartphone as 70-80 percent of the volume, Rammstein just explodes inside you)
In conclusion: if you are not old smartphone when there are 5 Bluetooth and support APTX, you use the player Poweramp or Neutron- you get amazing sound.
Thanks to all.

K
Attached Image

Post has been editedDeni $$ k @ - 25.11.19, 22:45

Rep: (14)
Grivus @ 02.10.19, 05:30*
I have been bought Poweramp and what you suggest, and his example will show settings

I have bought and Poweramp Full Version, and Neutron.Polzuyus Neytronom.Dobry people tell me the same settings on Neytrone.Zaranee thanks.

* avsuk
You better in the profile branch of neutrons to ask, I have long tried it, when there was the option of a free trial, I did not like his "tricked out", it is superfluous for me Poveramp in this respect more "friendly" and does not play worse.

Rep: (3)
I am the owner of these headphones for a month, the pros are already painted, I'll write disadvantages:
- How would it not sound silly, but the main disadvantage of these headphones in their appearance. He frankly worthless - headphones quite bulky and noticeable bulge out of his ears.
- The buttons on the headphones is almost impossible to use normal - they are mechanical and press, and even more so to pinch (to switch tracks) is very problematic. I use this player to control 4 mi Bend.
- At the opening of the case need to wait a couple of seconds before you pull out of his headphones otherwise they can not connect to the phone or in lieu of the right to connect the left climb.
- Case volume and is not suitable for carrying in a pocket
- Case is charged on micro yusb

Everything else is gorgeous, there are some write about falling off bluetooth, perhaps it is still a lottery - I fell off it a couple of times on the street, and so calmly knocks two concrete walls. Well, yes, if your phone does not support APTX, then perhaps it makes sense to look toward other headphones. With SBC codecs or AAC choice still more.

evowl @ 03.10.19, 13:13*
- How would it not sound silly, but the main disadvantage of these headphones in their appearance. He frankly worthless - headphones quite bulky and noticeable bulge out of his ears.

This is not a bad thing, it is a problem of perception of the wearer) Personally, I absolutely do not care for that thought around how to look my headphones, especially since I myself in them still do not see but only hear and play they are great.

- The buttons on the headphones is almost impossible to use normal - they are mechanical and press, and even more so to pinch (to switch tracks) is very problematic. I use this player to control 4 mi Bend.

Again, I do not agree, the buttons are pressed perfectly normal, and given the form of headphones, you can even take up the earphone housing and press a button if your hands are shaking with a hangover) And yes, the very use E Band 4, used and conventional wired headphones trekat with him.

- At the opening of the case need to wait a couple of seconds before you pull out of his headphones otherwise they can not connect to the phone or in lieu of the right to connect the left climb.

I did not notice, normally opened, I got, listen at what phrase Konnekted hear or when the headset is already in hand or even in boxing.

- Case volume and is not suitable for carrying in a pocket

This is true for all Casey eppolovsky seemingly compact too, no ice in the back pocket.

- Case is charged on micro yusb

Again, subjectively, for me it is a huge plus, because all charging at home, in the country, at work, in the car, all at the micro, even a new smartphone on the micro usb, for which many thanks Azusa, did not have to buy a new fleet laces under taypsi.

Post has been editedGrivus - 03.10.19, 09:36

Rep: (8)
* Grivus I agree with you. The appearance of a purely subjective matter, the most important thing is the quality of consumer, they sound great, the only negative interruption in the street, and some autonomy 6:00 two headphones at 70-80 per cent, and Casey missing for three days, four.

evowl @ 03.10.19, 09:13*
Case volume and is not suitable for carrying in a pocket

And I have a case with no beru.Naushniki stuck in their ears and listen poshel.Muzyku not always vezde.V pocket are on hiatus, House in keyse.Zaryada headphones is enough for a whole day.

Rep: (4)
And I started to fall off these headphones from the phone a month after purchase.
That just did not do. Connect and within seconds there is a break and the headphones are not connected.

There was not such a one?

Post has been editedvin_dizel - 08.10.19, 12:41

vin_dizel @ 08.10.19, 12:41*
headphones began to fall off from the phone

And that Bluetooth on your phone to spell?

Rep: (58)
But no one looked there for the chip kvalkom?
The seller says that QCC3020, but then there is no AptX and does not smell. In the picture on the headphones is also referred AptX LL technology designed not to improve the sound, and to reduce delays. And kvalkoma QCC3034 this series only supports Stereo AptX Headset.
I think to take the headphones, but in thought ...
Attached Image

PS. While still in of.magazin I wrote and thought - maybe I tuplyu and there in each earpiece is such a chip? But then each earphone must be connected separately and is Dual Mono AptX ... in short, it is not clear

Post has been editedhruslan2000 - 08.10.19, 15:29

* avsuk Can not connect to the device

Rep: (3)
* hruslan2000,
https://www.qualcomm.com/products/qcc3020
Even attached to the post sign says that aptX supported. aptX HD is an enhanced version and it is not in this chip. And of course in each earpiece is such a chip, because in the first place something must convert the sound, and secondly both earbuds can work separately from each other, you can even connect a headset to different phones. When the headphones are connected both right is leading, the left is connected to the right. Technology kualkoma TrueWireless Stereo, which allows to connect both the earphone directly to the source in this chip is not supported. Well, if you are concerned about the issue, the sound in stereo headphones :)
* vin_dizel,
Try to remove the device in your phone and rebind naushinki again. Better yet, try a different source.

Post has been editedevowl - 08.10.19, 23:59

hruslan2000 @ 08.10.19, 19:20*
and I can tuplyu and there in each earpiece is such a chip?

That way))) Everything there is excellent support and works, take it and do not worry.

Post has been editedGrivus - 09.10.19, 06:41

Rep: (58)
About AptX I realized thanks to all. The seller wrote the same thing as well, and that they have the original product.
Probably 11.11 will not wait and book now ...

PS. I ordered. Discounted it happened in 1970 p.
Still I use the Motorola S11 Flex HD also with AptX, although they are a hundred years in the afternoon. Play, by the way, is nothing. Hopefully this will not be worse still motoryltse cumbersome.

Post has been editedhruslan2000 - 09.10.19, 12:11

Maybe someone will come in handy settings for Poweramp Full Version, it is clear that all preferences are different, but nonetheless.
Attached Image
Attached Image

* evowl , All it has done and is still well

Rep: (1)
Hello!
SYLLABLE S101 use the second month. The sound is quite decent for such babies. In crowded places adorned with gadgets stutter.

Post has been editedDeni $$ k @ - 24.10.19, 18:48

Rep: (6)
* vin_dizel ,
And the illumination from the headphone is, the voice of a woman switching events and the willingness of headphones to be paired? Tried to reset the headphones to the factory settings? Manual courtesy in the above statement. Maybe the problem is your smartphone, check the headphones work with other devices.

Post has been editedyuriyv777 - 11.10.19, 19:29

Rep: (9)
Hello. Tell me in the headphones in a pair of runs one or two microphones?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/07/20, 8:10