Add. a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Completely Wireless (TWS) black co-channel stereo headphones "gag"
He has a degree of protection IPX6.What does this mean? IPX6 - protection against water flow or strong jets from any direction. That is, theoretically, these headphones are not afraid of no rain or excessive sweating and even showers can be taken with them
Guaranteed safe and reliable fixation. Battery that provides 7-hour headphones work during the day.
Device characteristics
  • Model: Headphones S101 SYLLABLE
  • The level of protection IPX6
  • Black colour
  • Version Bluetooth: BT v5.0
  • Codecs: Apt-X
  • Resistance: 32О©
  • Sound principle: Dynamic
  • Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
  • Sensitivity: 110 В± 5 dB
  • Voice Commands: no
  • Operating range: 10 m
  • The name of the chip: QCC3020
  • Capacity headset battery: 50 mAh (Li-Pol)
  • The capacity of the charger: 500 mAh
  • Charging time: about 1.5 hours
  • Music playback time: about 10 hours (70% volume)
  • Applicable products: Mobile phones, Pad and PC
Instruction
Useful
Reviews
Buy here

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Topics Curator: Deni $$ k @ Of edits hats and other questions write to the QMS

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 29.06.20, 22:04
Reason for editing: Nozzle size

Rep: (1)
Seen enough reviews. I took such. Pros: true autonomy; the sound is excellent, apth codec works. But a huge minus overlying all the pluses - stuttering playback from both the signal loss. If the phone is in the pocket of his pants when walking - cliffs, he turned his head - open. It works well only if the phone is in a bag chest. In matters of Ali people also complain.

Rep: (0)
Just today, I took them to the post. First bought BW-FYE7, very weak Bluetooth-receiver on the left ear, regular breaks, even when his hand obscuring the right earpiece. With that such problems have not noticed, all the rules, not a hint of blunt. Now I go to the center of Moscow, will testit there.

In the center of the connection just fell off the Kremlin walls, the rest works absolutely flawlessly. From all this it can be summarized in one thing: that the purchase FYE7, that the S101 - a lottery with bluetooth receivers.

Rep: (2)
I have such naushniki..uzhe a month.
Really, sometimes it falls off the left earpiece at a certain location (jammers ..ili interference).
In other places the cliffs are not noticed.
It connects via Bluetooth 5.0.
The sound is ... well go :)
Volume with the stock.
As bluetooth plugs fully comply.
Better yet not found.

Rep: (7)
I am the owner of these headphones. The sound is simply magnificent, listen to 75-80 volume percent, above exhibit not all survive the ears. Autonomy as stated. The ears sit almost perfectly. The only negative is the bluetooth module, which is set at ear level for 1300 rubles. And so in the street when a lot of noise headphones begin to stutter, the problem is simple: remove the device from his pocket and holding in his hand disappear interruption. Although the metro in Moscow is stable and breaks were observed. I bought a 2600 sound like headphones eliminates all the disadvantages for me.

Rep: (67)
* Fara1996boup How long have they been with you?

* Deni $$ k @ , From 12 September, normal flight!

Chet asked a question here, whether to discharge the charge-BATTERY them, such as to maximum capacity?

* Deni $$ k @ , The Chinese description Chet did not find the type of battery, but it is worth considering that this Li-ion.
If it is normal compatible Bluetooth, do not be disappointed. My in conjunction with mi mix 2s work perfectly.

Post has been editedDeni $$ k @ - 25.11.19, 22:41

* Stepanx , Bt I still have 4 versions. I'm more worried about what would keep a good ear, because before that were wired for 200re awei. So there left ear constantly waste from the ear, it was necessary to correct finger. In general, it is my first ears of such prices. For me, it's expensive to give the ears. I look forward to a year / two in them depart
* Stepanx , I asked a question about the battery. We are waiting for that answer.
Say they have a microphone you doing? In conversation

Post has been editedDeni $$ k @ - 21.09.19, 10:48

* Deni $$ k @ , With microphone bad as in the ears for 1500 rubles, do not expect miracles!
On the phone, too, bluetooth version 4.1 Le everything is fine, but on the street where the apparently powerful vayfay jammers or the sound is interrupted.

Post has been editedFara1996boup - 21.09.19, 12:09
Reason for editing: Editing

My body bluetooth 4.2 everything works as expected. The only thing - more than 5-6 hours and could not squeeze. In the left ear remains half charge. In theory, the right to work with the phone by bluetooth 4.2, and the headphones themselves from each other in 5.0, which speeds up the right category. Has anyone noticed the difference in the autonomy of the ear, depending on the version of bluetooth phone?

* drvasile ,
drvasile @ 21.09.19, 12:38 *
Has anyone noticed the difference in the autonomy of the ears

Somewhere I read that there is due to the fact that the left ear connects to the right, and the right thing and it pulls charge for connection to the left and in parallel to communicate with the phone. Ie the greater its charge rate goes than the left

* Deni $$ k @ , Landing in the ear is adjustable ear pads, confuse, buy good, for stock - shit. Personally, I have more or less micro works.

Post has been editedStepanx - 21.09.19, 15:24

Deni $$ k @ @ 21.09.19, 15:13*
I immediately read it because

This is how the majority of headphones, I'm talking about a fast discharge due to different versions of the BT phone / headset

* drvasile , Hmmmm ... I polazil I'm here in the vast and found at different sites different data
Attached Image
Attached Image

It is this confusion was the reason for my question to real users, "Does anyone notice a difference in the autonomy of the ear, depending on the version of bluetooth phone?"

* Deni $$ k @ I think it is better to buy offline, it is necessary to experience the convenience. And size.

Rep: (99)
drvasile @ 21.09.19, 21:31*
It is this confusion was the reason for my question to real users, "Does anyone notice a difference in the autonomy of the ear, depending on the version of bluetooth phone?"

This difference is and that there is a technical explanation: data headphones are built on qualcomm QCC3020 chip, open specifications and that we vidim-
Audio Technology: Qualcomm TrueWireless в„ў Stereo technology, Qualcomm TrueWireless в„ў Stereo Plus technology, QualcommВ® Broadcast Audio technology, QualcommВ® aptX в„ў audio technology, QualcommВ® cVc в„ў audio technology
Here, the energy savings is the technology Qualcomm TrueWireless в„ў Stereo technology / Qualcomm TrueWireless в„ў Stereo Plus technology, what it means:
"TrueWireless Stereo introduces a number of important changes in sound processing. The technology allows the headset to automatically switch between the primary (receiving data from your phone and transfer them to another earphone) and auxiliary (getting data from another earphone) roles. This helps to balance the energy consumption and, as a consequently, increase the battery life.

Qualcomm also unveiled a new TrueWireless Stereo Plus mode, which allows the phone to connect directly to both earphones. This simplifies the complex chain that is usually one earphone connects to your phone and then separately connected to other headphones. According to the company, the new mode of the pairing of devices faster and with sound transmission delay is reduced. "
Accordingly, this technology will work only if: Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth Low Energy sensor hub / Dual-mode Bluetooth, that, in fact, confirmed by many users, who conducted tests with Bluetooth 5.0 and Bluetooth 4.0.
By the way, waiting for these headphones (already sorted), so that soon began to drink a small report, if you're interested.

We are waiting for the test and report

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 18:53