KingBeats K1 Plus - Discussion | [Car] automagnetola and device on Android

Rep: (187)
DiscussionKingBeats K1 PLUS
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅ | Discussion K1 (without +) | Teyes SPRO + / CC2 + and KingBeats K2 + - Discussion

Our GU has an iron similar TEYES SPRO / CC2 but another firmware, a lot of useful information can be found in the branchHead units TEYES SPRO / CC2 Android 8.1 - DiscussionAnd associated with it.

A machine : Car
Specifications
Operating system: Android 8.1 API 27
Processor: 8 cores 1.8G 64 bits spreadtrum SC9853 Intel 14 nm Airmont

Memory: 2GB / 32GB and 4GB / 64GB
Display: IPS 1024x600 (9 '/ 10.2')
Radio module: NXP TEF6686 (RDS Netherlands)
Sound chip: TDA7851
Other: WiFi, GPS, 4G / LTE, Bluetooth 4.0
System support: TPMS, CarPlay, USB DVR

Firmware
Buy
Useful posts
Site + those. support
What comes from SPRO / CC2

http://spro.teyes.ru/#/Us.apk, to adjust the SK markup lines

Poll results

Attached Image

Post has been editedKС‘niG - 02.10.20, 11:29
Reason for editing: voice control and firmware

Rep: (24)
He became the owner of this GU and since the mention of him is also owners, judging by the reviews on Ali, it is added, and there are no topics, I decided to create. Although the GU is, as they write, the teyes spro / cc2 clone is not entirely clear what can be put, and that it is impossible, yes, and the firmware from the manufacturer does not yet have, as actually and those. Support - only promises. In the reviews on Ali they write what is suitable, but there are no specific information.

Rep: (3)
Good day! I looked at Teyes CC2, but then I accidentally stumbled upon this gu. And now in complete confusion. Is this a complete copy of the SS2 only with her shell or how? Are there any details? Did you manage to put the firmware from Teyes? Is there a cooling cooler? Whether the camera is included, if so, what? In general, I really want to understand whether it is worth overpaying 5 thousand for Teyes.

Rep: (59)
* serdgo67, What kind of car got the device?

Post has been editedAnatoliy56 - 06.09.19, 11:27

* MR_KOMEDIANT, Judging by the photo on Aliexpress, the cooler is, but they write that noisy. The camera comes in the kit, the seller wrote to me. Replace the cooler is not a problem, the main thing is that the installation is provided.

Added 09/06/2019, 11:30:

In my old car stood Teyes Spro. Month of use and breakdown. I sold the car, bought a new one. Now I think to take it. Differences only in the firmware, more precisely in the firmware interface. Otherwise, one in one. Well, the price of Teyes is much higher.

* Anatoliy56,
I took for Ford Focus, and I installed in Galaxy, well, they don't have it. By sound, it does not sound like that, it does not work out with Kan bus, it's not a tricky tire. The gu on trips has not yet been tested as a tank I use extremely rarely.

Post has been editedserdgo67 - 06.09.19, 12:17

* serdgo67 , Does it have a cooler? What camera is given in the kit?

MR_KOMEDIANT @ 06.09.19, 16:07*
Does it have a cooler? What camera is given in the kit?

The cooler is, the AHD camera and two types of the lighting of the room lighting. To be honest, then the differences did not notice with his old. Was with the Sony Matrix and a wide angle, although she is a year, but not to disappear, the old stuck on the outlander, but a new one on the tank.

Post has been editedserdgo67 - 06.09.19, 22:21

* MR_KOMEDIANT,
The camera is good, but as far as it is necessary for the rear view camera - the question. To the wide corner still getting used to, too much you do not need you see and disgust.

Rep: (0)
Also bought himself 2/32 for 11,500, the jamb with sending, the house and the surname did not correctly indicate, made a mistake in the letter and the room at home, and so put it, everything works. I will suck accomplish your goal. I would like to know who tried root already? To change TTL and receive the distribution of the Internet from the phone?

* EPMAK71,
I calmly connected on WiFi and downloaded the card for Yang and Aida - difficulties did not arise. At the expense of the root, the bravery is not yet noticed, since the seller pumms the firmware, and there is no way to retreat without it.

Rep: (28)
Anatoliy56 @ 09/06/19, 11:26*
Judging by the photo on Aliexpress, the cooler is, but they write that noisy.
Lit! The cooler is absolutely not audible, even when the sound is turned off, the consumption current is about 20mA and it turns off in the settings.

Added 09/07/2019, 21:39:

SerdGo67 @ 09/07/19, 10:31*
The camera is good, but as far as it is necessary for the rear view camera - the question. To the wide corner still getting used to, too much you do not need you see and disgust.
Take, get used to, then the angle will be not enough.

Here is a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted on 09/07/2019, 21:58:

* serdgo67,
Not everyone has the opportunity to distribute the Internet on the phone, therefore it is easier to change TTL and will always be the norm

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 08.09.19, 14:47

* EPMAK71, What is it for the item?
Attached Image

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 08.09.19, 14:47

* Anatoliy56,
As it turned out this fastening of the frame, after installing the radio, it will be screwed behind, there are mounts to the panel.

* Epmak71 and when ordered? Right now for 2000 more expensive

MR_KOMEDIANT @ 08.09.19, 18:11*
AC 2000 to

August, 26th

* Epmak71 , Eh, late I decided to acquire and there is no discount on Teyes too (

* MR_KOMEDIANT,
Wait a little, there will be discounts.

* serdgo67 Is there info when?

* MR_KOMEDIANT,
Information is not but regularly there are discounts.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 04:30