> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Automatic clicker | Simple and convenient autoclicer, swipe

Rep: (150)
Automatic Clicker
Version: 4.8.11

Last update of the program in the header:23.09.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Simple and convenient autoclicer, swipe

Description:
Automatic clicker is guaranteed to click, clicks or will spend at any time of the screen with any selected interval.

Automatic clicker does not require root access and works in full-screen applications!

If you have ever had to keep up the activity in the game, constantly press the same button, touch the screen as quickly as possible ... We can help you.

Our team SimpleHat promises that all functions will remain free. We always give the opportunity to get rid of advertising for a small fee and try to make advertising as intrusive as possible.

Program features:
• Each click point is fully programmable.
• Several ways to adjust the stop time. Select the time of day or stop after the specified time period.
• Easy to save and load any configuration you make.
• Support randomization! You can set and randomize clicks and coordinates.
• And many other features ...
• All our features are provided free of charge from the start!

Android required: 7.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=simplehat.clicker
YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/h8ydfl2bsou.

Download:
Version: 4.8.11 Pro (denrusvrn)
Version: 4.8.10 Automatic clicker (razalina)
Version: 4.8.6 Automatic clicker (razalina)
version: 4.8.0 Attached fileAutomatic-Clicker-4-8-0.apk (2.48 MB)

Modifications
Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 16.12.20, 16:37
Reason for editing: Update: Modification 8.4.11 Dark topic.

Rep: (1)
About advertising I will not say, because Yes, bought, but the version withsavagemessiahzine.comIt works free and more stable, does not fly out, for example, with a mistake in a few hours of operation.
What about "completion with the error" - noticed such if there is a saved configuration, and the autorun of it to the application. After the update - an autoclicer departure and reset configuration startup to the application. Reference - works.
The Sapport has a muddy's prog, lovely write about the big update by November, but this mistake is not a ficchat.

Rep: (6)
After deleting version 4.8.6 from Google Play, I can not put the past from 4pad. How to be?

Rep: (260)
Mirson @ 04.10.19, 09:32*
After deleting version 4.8.6 from Google Play, I can not put the past from 4pad. How to be?

Try to install through Google Play, then delete through Google Play, will restart and then try to put the version from here.

Rep: (6)
* semen1970 , everything is not rushing.

Rep: (0)
Is there a 4 android?

Rep: (18)
More or less normal clicker ... not without flaws ...
1. Periodically (after 2-4 days) ceases to click. It is solved by reinstallation - at the same time, the pilot was preserved. Then - the old persisted, and the new began to disappear. I found a solution to the problem - just reboot the phone.
2. Does not stop working with an incoming call
3. Not visible active button
4. Not visible the number of repetitions during the work.
Recent flaws are solved in Smart Click ... But it has its drawbacks.

Rep: (53)
Please make 6 android. And when installing outputs syntactic error

Semchevsky @ 07.11.19, 12:39*
Please make 6 android. And when installing outputs syntactic error

He still will not work the same on the 7th Andryukha below.

Rep: (52)
Tell me, can I save the configured configuration as you can save? So that on the Durga phone does not set up for for example ... Thank you in advance.

Rep: (195)
Greetings! Do not tell me what can interfere with the inclusion?
Attached Image

Grey3739 @ 10/11/19, 16:56*
Do not tell me what can interfere with the inclusion?

Antivirus, blockers ....

Rep: (195)
* semen1970 , no, I have a naked android, I did not put anything, Sharpe Aquas C2

Grey3739 @ 10/11/19, 17:16*
Sharpe Aquas C2.

On Sharpe, as far as I understood the not quite clean android, there is also some kind of shell with my rims.

Rep: (2)
Help please with the setting. How to make the button pressing the buttons faster?

* gurale , there is an interval between clicks and the duration of clicking, in MS. In the settings of each mode. Plus Do not forget that these settings can be stored for each tag (previously supplied) and will be old. For example, you set up with old settings (50ms after 50 ms) 5 labels, then set 5 labels 1 ms through 1 ms. Old 5 labels will be 50 through 50, so it makes sense to score every scheme from scratch.

Rep: (12)
I needed two working Kliker at the same time.
Moreover, the first of them launches and stops the second.
It is a pity that in this clicer there is no functional for the simultaneous launch of two independent passes with different settings.
If anyone knows this - write ...

Therefore, madeclone this application.
As the basis took the version4.8.6 from the cap.
From changes onlynoAds .
It can work simultaneously with the original from the market.
The application menu has the same name and icons ... but your settings and saves.
Android 7+ .

I share with you. May come in handy ...

Attached files

Attached file2simplehat.clickes_4.8.6_noads_clone.apk.(10.1 MB)
Attached file3simplehat.clicket_4.8.6_noads_clone.apk.(10.1 MB)

Rep: (2)
FEADRAUG @ 11.11.19, 10:47*
There is an interval between clicks and the duration of clicking
There are solid delays. Here in them and I can not figure it out.

* gurale , Zhezh. In the main window, go to each mode, put the desired interval and the duration of clicking. Then make a new (s) layout (s) location of points.

Rep: (11)
How to configure to perform a tyk, after 2 seconds at another point of the pump and it repeated after 15 seconds?

Post has been editednikolan73 - 13.11.19, 08:34

Nikolan73 @ 11/11/19, 08:32*
How to configure to perform a tyk, after 2 seconds at another point of the pump and it repeated after 15 seconds?

So

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.01.21, 12:39