> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Data Frog Y3 (or Coolbaby RS ...) | Discussion

Rep: (0)
The internal combustion engine. On the branches of the forum could not find the device Data Frog Y3 (or more it is called once Coolbaby RS ...). I was recently purchased and has not yet been able to deal with the installation ofMAME games via the SD card. With the installation of Nes, Sega Snes games and no problems (for Sega file extension must be .bin). I tried to download MAME games .chd format; .zip, and also tried to unpack in folder SD: \ GAME / MAME, but none of these methods result has not brought. I would be grateful for answers.

P.S. I ask the moderators to move a topic where he should be, and apologize if violated the rules of the forum. Link to Data frog Y3 -https: //m.ru.aliexpres...ts_2680210.32898778424

Rep: (26)
Order a few days ago, I wait. Many orders for Ali, but the information is not so much about her.

Rep: (1545)
How come - share their impressions.

Rep: (26)
https://youtu.be/eq5MOjHxhk0
Here's what that even obzorchik in Russian

Dyuss @ 25.09.19, 18:57*
How come - share impressions

Sure to

Post has been editedlegionnn - 25.09.19, 20:57

* Alexnder23,
What SNES games go? On the PSP, and mobile devices on retroarch some very laggy. Donkey Kong Country 3, e.g.

Rep: (45)
* Vya4us, on psp I did not come across, so laggy game of a dandy and shogi. She iron rules. I had a 3008 model called the mine, which is slim.
Also bought himself such ponastalgirovat. Only one did not understand, any game, and bang like this console is restarted, he says Goodbye, and again in the menu of games coming out. Here I do not know that this marriage?

Restart the console during the game decided by replacement power adapter. Apparently defective sent. Tester is not to check it apparently does not produce enough current for the load.

Good afternoon! When you select a game and the game console continuously restarts. I thought I got defective. For your feedback changed the power adapter, and took from the smartphone to 5V 1A and all clearly working, without glitches and reboots. Thank you very much for your advice!!! Thank you very much for the fact that theresavagemessiahzine.com!

Hello comrades! How to solve the problem of delay in wireless joysticks (like the PS3) Data Frog?

* nikkolasus,
more specific to describe the problem. I have those that were included with the prefix work fine, did not notice the delay. they use conventional AAA batteries.
there are three possibilities problems:
1 - marriage, no one is immune from this
2 - filthy airwaves 2.4 Hz, other Bluetooth devices wifi 2.4, microwaves and so forth.
3 - perhaps shrunken battery

New batteries, vayfay hardly ... in any case want to know how to fix this flaw?

Rep: (1)
Just called Nes folder, Sega and Snes, overthrown to the downloaded files. As I later can understand that the game is with the stick, not the same staff? As it is seen on the console?

* Matcuka,
Unfortunately, the console is not at hand. But it seems to have been somewhere in a menu, where the language changes the source can be selected.

Thank you to understand itself. Well, someone in the comments from the bought from the seller wrote. It was necessary to clean a flash drive to create a GAME folder, then have it create a folder NES, GBA, MAME, SEGA and SNES. Then put in the folder corresponding to the game. Run the game by sticking the stick into the slot running consoles. It starts the process of reading SD, and voila we have a list of games. With sticking and pulling the stick taught by bitter experience in the computer when the stick burned only entry of, so this method is not even considered in this case. Here, surprisingly this focus has passed without consequences. Although the flash drive heats up considerably. Games downloaded from the sitehttps://retro-game.ru/. From SEGA games only run with the extension .bin. From GBA games console freezes. With other games like the rules.

Alexnder23 @ 26.08.19, 22:09*
Alexnder23

ROMs downloaded games site MAMEshttps://www.emu-land.net/. There is also a BIOS images. Downloaded files are dropped in MAME folder as it is with the extension .zip, without unpacking. There also threw a shared file in the BIOS. Games started, but not all. Apparently, those who have a very considerable weight. For example, Metal Slug neither version did not start, but there are a bunch of other fun. I think the schedule is better. Some games run, but with terrible brakes. To exit from the game, too, need to make some effort.

* Matcuka Good afternoon, General file from the Bios?! You can tell more in detail, thanks

Good afternoon. Map filled according to the rules - everything worked. Then he threw the game on the more I stick the card, there is the loading bar and all, the card does not open, I waited for about fifteen minutes - nothing. What could be the problem? Do different formats of cards, folders, large small letters, put another map .... maybe a lot of games?

Good afternoon. Yes, I have a problem sometimes encountered. I sin still a large file size. Alas further problem is not digging. Long loading, I close it. Sometimes it helps to get out of this mode, just long holding shortcuts select + start. Incidentally, I am also noticed that when the stick a lot of games written, not everyone can view and set-top box as it freezes. Most likely the flash drive is not designed for this amount of information, because it is heated and has troubles with playing games. Well, it's so general observations. I will try more options. Way from different sites have different rums also reproducing. With one website GBA folder of downloaded games console hung only in passing in and without even opening the judges. On another site uploaded, we went almost all the games, but said that the limit of visibility in the list starts somewhere from 25 games, if possible try to continue flipping zavison again.

Post has been editedMatcuka - 22.01.20, 11:23

* magelan1985,
here is the file linkhttps://www.emu-land.net/arcade/mame/biosIt at the top, called the "Download all the BIOS in one archive". I did not unpack. I took off as there is in MAME folder

Post has been editedMatcuka - 22.01.20, 11:25

* Matcuka , Thank you, its still waiting waiting .... parcel will probyvat !!! Play the "big" for example on the GBA strongly Laga?

Post has been editedmagelan1985 - 24.01.20, 20:03
Reason for editing: Add text

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/03/20 03:00