Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 - Discussion | [Smart watch]

Rep: (1035)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy Watch Active2
PictureSM-R820 / SM-R830
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Samsung Pay for [Tizen] пїЅ | Programs and dials пїЅ | Club owners wearable Samsung пїЅ | Samsung Health Monitor пїЅ | My BP Lab пїЅ

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Clever design for everyday life
Galaxy Watch Active2 offered in two sizes, with a diameter of the dial 44 mm and 40 mm; and two finishing embodiments the housing - a lightweight aluminum practical strap fluoroelastomer (FKM), and premium steel with a leather strap. The bracelet is removable and can be replaced by any other suitable clothes for the style and mood. The display can be configured automatically by the algorithm selection My Style1 color. It is enough to upload a photo of your image in the Galaxy Wearable application, choose one of five color styles, and the screen will change instantly.
The novelty has received a digital bezel, whereby navigation through menus and configuration devices have become even easier, and the size of the display could maximize. Touch frame, located on the elegantly curved Super AMOLED screen, is now turning to both sides, making it easier to find and launch the desired application, and through a single interface One UI interaction with the device has become even more comfortable.

The ideal partner for a healthy lifestyle
Galaxy Watch Active2 allows you to keep track of more than 39 types of training, seven of which are activated automatically - including running, walking, cycling, swimming, rowing, elliptical training and dynamic. With updated features Running Coach user can determine in real-time running speed and select any of the seven different programs for employment.
On the back of the Galaxy Watch Active2 installed updated sensors that can read data more quickly - thanks to the user immediately receives the latest information on the status of training in order to better monitor the exercise.
Galaxy Watch Active2 monitors the level of stress with the help of popular applications for a healthy lifestyle Samsung Health2. Improved algorithms for the analysis of sleep help to balance sleep and lifting mode, so that the body better able to recover.

Enhanced opportunities for communication - even more convenient with the Galaxy family
Galaxy Watch Active2 optimized for interaction with other devices ecosystem. Access to social networks is carried out in a single click, and view content becomes even more convenient: You can now reply to comments on social networks, and even view a small video clips or movie trailers directly on Galaxy Watch. Moreover, the gadget supports convenient translation of the text and speaking 16 languages ​​in real time.

An integral part of the ecosystem Galaxy
Function Watch Camera Controller4 on Galaxy Watch Active2 allows you to control the camera of the smartphone when taking pictures and video, preview images, switch between the front and rear lenses, set the timer.
Wireless PowerShare technology makes it easy to recharge the wearable device from a smartphone.
On the device, available services such as Samsung Health, SmartThings, Samsung Pay5, and all activities that occur using the Galaxy Watch Active2, Knox protected platform.
Specifications
Colour
Aluminum: Cloud Silver, Aqua Black, Pink Gold with strap flyuoroelastomera (FKM)
Stainless steel: Silver, Black, Gold with a leather strap

Dimensions and weight
Aluminum housing, 44 mm model: 44 x 44 x 10,9mm, 30g
Aluminum housing, 40 mm model: 40 x 40 x 10,9mm, 26g
Stainless steel housing, 44 mm model: 44 x 44 x 10,9mm, 44g
Stainless steel housing, 40 mm model: 40 x 40 x 10,9mm, 37g

Display
44mm model: 1.4-inch (34 mm) 360 x 360 Super AMOLED, fullcolor Always On Display, CorningВ® GorillaВ® Glass DX +
40mm model: 1.2-inch (30mm) 360 x 360 Super AMOLED, fullcolor Always On Display, CorningВ® GorillaВ® Glass DX +

Strap
44mm model: 20mm replaceable
40mm model: 20mm replaceable

Battery
44mm model: 340mA в€™ h
40mm model: 247mA в€™ h

Compatibility
Android: Android 5.0 and higher, from 1.5 GB of RAM
iOS: iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 and higher

CPU: Dual-core Exynos 9110 1.15 GHz
Memory: 768MB + 4GB for BT and 1.5 GB + 4GB for LTE,
Connection: BluetoothВ® 5.0, Wi-Fi b / g / n, NFC, A-GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / Beidou
Sensors: Heart rate sensor (8 photodiodes), electrocardiogram (ECG), an accelerometer (measurement limit - 32g), a gyroscope, a barometer, a light sensor
Charging: Wireless standards for WPC
Protection: 5atm + IP68 / MIL-STD-810G
Reviews / Reviews
Firmware
Useful

Topics Curator Lucker216

Post has been editedLucker216 - 03.11.20, 15:36
Reason for editing: Disabling reactivation

Rep: (31)
The network already has even a manual, but only in English ..

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSerg5510 - 07.09.19, 20:55

Rep: (4)
And if the speaker is?

Rep: (52)
Interestingly we have 4 G version will be? The stainless steel housing only 4G version is coming.

Rep: (65)
* zgan, arrange the words in a sentence in the correct order:
"4G version of the" - "only" "in steel", "is" ...

Post has been editedNeytrino-OnLine - 12.09.19, 16:56

Rep: (52)
I then set up the right. I need a watch in a steel case and 4g no. If we will not sell the 4g version, and steel will.

Rep: (0)
* zgan ,
What nonsense and steel and aluminum is, as with or without lte lte

Rep: (67)
* lengor Like, with aluminum Lte is not, and anything else you have correctly written

Rep: (67)
As an Active 2 promise to autonomy?

Someone interesting-in the network already appeared the German video decompression hours. There unpacking and setting up two sizes and two colors +steelblack 44m. Packing last course student's record (as the very modelka) ..

Rep: (7)
I'm really looking forward to this watch, because I choose between them and amazfit gts. I understand that the gulf between them, both monetary and functional. I hope that the NSF card, answer a call and SMS will work in Russia, and the watch will work perfectly with Honor. (By the way, camera control such as with Samsung, but I do not care for it)

Rep: (0)
* Hromid , A "answer the call", this feature will be available in these models?

In the video, the official trailer, yes

Hromid @ 14.09.19, 09:29*
I'm really looking forward to this watch, because I choose between them and amazfit gts. I understand that the gulf between them, both monetary and functional. I hope that the NSF card, answer a call and SMS will work in Russia, and the watch will work perfectly with Honor. (By the way, camera control such as with Samsung, but I do not care for it)

I enjoyed the week, the first asset. NFP works adequately. The clock put the plugin samsung drink, maps can score both on the phone and on your watch. It works like this - the clock payment via Samsung drink, on the phone through the android drink. Those. all very odekvatno. Sam passed the first because no dynamics. Uncomfortable. Those. in fact still need to pull out your phone, there's kind of this all right. And since they are almost identical, so that almost all of the questions have answers in a thread about the first asset.

Post has been editeddimitcho - 14.09.19, 11:15

* dimitcho,
I was the first version did not come in the sizes ... which really hurt the female or something ... a little ... here waiting 44mm

Prompt please ECG function is available on all models?

And as I understand it, the width of the strap in these hours and amazfit gts same, 20mm?

Posted on 14/09/2019, 10:48:

* Hypir
ECG hours this is still garbage, only allocating 1, which shows atrial fibrillation (heart rhythm disturbance). So, this feature essentially stillborn.

* Hypir ,
As far as I know - yes.
That's just it will start to work not from the start sales- Sams has not yet been certified, promised at the beginning of 2020 (data from the media).
And in unpacking only pulse was measured ..

Post has been editedSerg5510 - 14.09.19, 11:53

No one had seen commercials or gallery, where hand and at the same time put on 40 mm and 44? I yuzal first asset 40 mm, well, almost normal, maybe a little more, you can, but measured the 46 samsung, well, just a hockey puck. About new in the reviews they write that 44 does not look huge, but visually that it is impossible to find a comparison.

* dimitcho ,
See reviews from Samsung presentation, there is a comparison of sizes and colors, almost all obzorschikov.

Post has been editedSerg5510 - 14.09.19, 12:34

Serg5510 @ 14.09.19, 12:31*
dimitcho,
See reviews from Samsung presentation, there is a comparison of sizes and colors, almost all obzorschikov.

Watched it all, but that would be on hand two models 40 and 44 have not seen

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 12:21