The urgency of the mirror buying cheap / used camera. | 1100 Canon EOS, Nikon D3200

Rep: (2)
The urgency of the mirror buying cheap / used camera.

1100 Canon EOS, Nikon D3200

Description of the problem:
Greetings to all zaiteresovavshihsya.

I became interested in photography this summer. He could not just walk, accidentally took the old bar of soap Fujifilm J40, and the benefit of the area is not particularly crowded, began photographing landscapes and try to find a variety of subjects in the countryside surrounding me without fear of local oblique views. I started to get incredible pleasure from this lesson, to replenish the library good pictures, but that technique more and more depressing: mylila nemylimoe not record pictures on drives, etc.

The more I Wool Forum, watched videos and read books, the more obliquely looked at of innocent Japanese with Chinese roots clearly. Knowing that with a musical hobby for the required investments can compete only photograph I have nothing on hoping, but remembered Avito and I opened a world of b / a of cameras more affordable price that I'm willing to spend on this hobby at this stage in life.

There have been actions:
After reviewing a bunch of different models and read reviews on them, I defined the two favorites, which you, dear friends, perhaps, has long been considered a rarity: Canon EOS 1100D and Nikon D3200.

First I defined as an apparatus, which a lot of people enjoyed, judging by the numerous reviews, reviews, video and presence in the b / u market. Its price starts from RUB 6ooo that over democratic even by the standards of beauty in 2011. The model is clearly devoid of many charms, is now possessed by the entry-level cameras.

Second, in comparison with Canon, looks incredibly well, just from the technical side, but once the price starts from 9ooo rubles, which is included in the amount that I can spend.

In this regard, I have a number of questions that I would like to ask people who know:
1. Is there any sense to buy such models, with the release date of which has passed 7+ years?
2. If so, what to take? So much time has passed, it may, and the difference between them is no longer at all?
3. How much will keep this technique from those models, which are now on the shelves with a price tag of 2oooo?

P.S. I know that you need to have your opinion and I have it, believe me, there. There's just an acquaintance that has not only theory but also practice. It is also aware about the fact that the main thing - the hands, and that on the same phone and the film can be removed, but I'm interested in SLRs.

P.S.S. I hope that it is also useful to someone in the future.

Rep: (83)
1 .... The meaning is) especially Nikon 3200 - its successors in the form of 3300, 3500 is not much left to come.
2 .... Plus the budget Canon in their price and the price on their lenses b / y - it is lower than asking for Nikon. Plus budget b / y Nikonov - slightly above the processability of the matrix, which gives a certain gain in quality. And whale lenses Nikon pokachestvennee kenonovskih will. In any case, it concerns the already discontinued models. Now the gap is no such ...
3 .... Current budget regarding Canon 1100D "grown" significantly. Current Nikonov relatively D3200 progress as the images are not as clear ...

P.S. In your place I would look in the direction of Nikon D5100 - also the low price, like you mentioned, 14-bit RAW, turning the small screen with a good resolution, 16 megapixel matrix, which is more than enough for the amateur footage, more ergonomics.

Do not forget about the lenses! Your chances will depend on more than just the lens, not from the carcass.
In general, the theme of Canon or Nikon DSLRs as the first, holivarnaya)) - can talk and talk)

* Oleksiy-33, Thank you so much for such a detailed response! You largely confirmed my conjectures and conclusions regarding these issues :) Now I look towards Nikon because above you base carcass cords and the lens, because, in my opinion, will allow longer hold on to this set and test the maximum SLR to then decide exactly what I want.

And today, just began to look at D5100, watch it reviews and I like it very much like the beginning. Screen is captivating, of course :) More slightly tinkered and go pull sellers on Avito :)

Inordinately grateful !!!

* MMO3adrot,
Any questions (as they occur) - feel free to contact)) discuss)!

For inspiration, so to speak, I recommend the site -https://ru.35photo.pro/- photos of high artistic quality very good. There is a search by category and even equipment.

* Oleksiy-33, again many thanks! The site is now zaregalsya. Though shtudiruet now all starting with history and ending with the specific examples, I understand that without practice - in any way. If you have questions, you resort to your help if you please :)

* MMO3adrot,
There can be and without registration see photos

Learn what Aperture, shutter speed and the ISO - understand their relationship - this is important ... And finally buy the camera and shoot shoot shoot) ... In the course will be questions - Find answers to them. Now it is not necessary to hammer the head of the theory.

* Oleksiy-33, just now I saw your posts, sorry. It has long been know that it is, as already scanned all. A few days later I go to study and, respectively, and for the purchase of pictures. Already I am planning to postpone his bar of soap on the shelf.

Yet I focused on the D3200, but prices looked lenses and they are really expensive. I look at 1200D and I like it more and more begins to like it, because it really is easier then to move to the desired objectives.

But recently stumbled upon a mirrorless Samsung NX 300 and a younger model NX 1000. Really liked the format because shoot prefer walking around, finding something new. They even have an adapter for M42 with its Helios. In the future looks good, what do you say?

Rep: (34)
* MMO3adrot,
Forget the Samsung like a bad dream, no future definitely not with him.
Bezzerkalku want, then take Sony / Panasonic / Olympus / Fuji to them (suddenly) can also be found on the HELIOS adapter. At least they have expired cameras and accessories can always be found.
Sasung new camera does not produce meaning they do not have the word at all. You can buy on the shelf in the collection, or used as an inexpensive the device for a while, in other cases, nafig

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 29.08.19, 10:25

Rep: (70)
* MMO3adrot, We are now very D5100. Excellent fotoaparat. Also had to choose between him and D3200. For a start you have enough of its head. And lenses look old manual techniques (for AF is not needed landscapes)

* Ice-kiling , thanks! I will take note. Just seemed to me that a good option for the novice. Enough features, such as rotary screen, 60fps video fulhd, small size. And that is not supported, it could be added to the M42 lenses. No viewfinder, perhaps, but the screen is in fact quite good, as the matrix, and all the other internal. It seemed quite good for the money

Posted on 29/08/2019, 15:09:

* 0Vector0 Yes, I saw this model and I also liked. While I can not find him for not overpraysnutuyu price.

Post has been editedMMO3adrot - 29.08.19, 15:57

* MMO3adrot,
To shoot video on the Nikon D5100 - so something to do, to be honest ... I do not much and it is a plus ... Buy at last d5100 or + 18-105 + 18-55 + 55-200 - and fotkat ... Do not immediately in manual'nye shovels climb. Novice otstutstvie autofocus and metering desire to photograph can quickly repelled.

Rep: (397)
MMO3adrot @ 21.08.19, 18:10*
1. Is there any sense to buy such models, with the release date of which has passed 7+ years?

I suppose it makes sense.
In this case I'm talking about the camera, which is OK, of course.

Home gathering dust / sold a lot of "big" cameras that are purchased on the wave of enthusiasm DSLRs, and then abandoned, because "it is difficult to carry."
Such cameras - a good choice, but it is necessary to find such an option.

Ask around among friends and friends of friends - one of them also lying abandoned camera.

And the choice of the brand and model - here I am not an adviser.
Although both have their own preferences, but these preferences are rather conventional.

Post has been editedMegaboson - 05.10.19, 22:22

Rep: (1)
I stumbled upon this post. You have not made a purchase?

Posted on 10/10/2019, 00:50:

The fact that faced roughly the same situation in 2015)

So, it's time to finish this topic and has to answer to his own question: whether to buy an old but cheap SLR to start your career?

TL; DR: Yes, it is. Take it and buy one that you can afford to buy at the moment. Everything is there, you need a beginner photographer.

In general, the beginning of September, I finally bought a reflex camera Nikon d3200 + 18-55 for 7ooor. with 16ooo run. Someone might say that the choice of a controversial and I agree with that. But at that time it was the best option out of all available Avito, so I bought it. I really like their ratio of compactness and functionality. Yes, I, as a person who loves to experiment, often in very short supply of mobile screen. Even with such a small SLR is really inconvenient to go back and forth folding it into a regular backpack.

Enough about the cons, let us tell you what I like. I just obazhaet go every time out and implement ideas that I have accumulated. Do not you think that in your hands b / a reflex camera, and you're just walking and shooting, getting a ton of fun, but then you sit for editors, and look what happened. The process itself is incredibly addictive and does not depend on what kind of device you have in your hands. Me as a beginner, absolutely happy with everything. It has been 2 months and 2ooo captured images and I do not regret that bought it. And I think that if I'd had in the hands of any other model, I would just blissed out.

Now more and more ideas, I want to shoot a lot of other different pieces, so for more than a look at the lenses and the light. Therefore, all the doubters who accidentally looked into this topic I assure - if you want, the camera should not take in any case. Feel all the mechanics, feel the process and then you will realize that you really need.

Special thanks to* Oleksiy-33, for informative and useful help!

I attached a few photos as a proof for doubters entirely.

* Alise_Secret, I'm sorry, it was too late to see your message. Might write in the subject even earlier)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMMO3adrot - 30.10.19, 22:12
Reason for edit: Update information

Rep: (1)
* MMO3adrot You @ XýêĻ pŃŻĐÂŤØ shoot?) Comp / persp.-level.

* Alise_Secret , Thanks! : Thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 00:18