Totolink A7000R - Firmware | [Wifirouter, firmware]: 800 Mbit \ sMb \ s - 1733 Mbit \ sMb \ s + 5x1Gb

Rep: (16)
Totolink A7000R - firmware
wifirouter, firmware: 2.4GHz (800 Mbit \ sMbit \ s) - 5GHz (1733 Mbit \ sMbit \ s) + 5 • 1Gbit \ s

Attached Image

Description
Wireless Dual Band Router
Conforms 802.11 ac / a / b / g / n.
800 Mbit / s at a frequency of 2.4 GHz and 1733 Mbit / s at a frequency of 5 GHz.
Eight of fixed antennas with high gain with good MU-MIMO technology.
Support for Beamforming technology.
Five high-speed Gigabit ports.
Support DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP.
64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA / WPA2 (TKIP + AES).
Quickly and easily connect to a secure network using WPS.
QoS: Control bandwidth based on IP / MAC.
Filtering by IP, MAC, URL, support for port forwarding.
Universal Repeater and WDS function for easy expansion of wireless coverage.
Multi-SSID allows users to create multiple Wi-Fi networks.
Easy installation with automatic pop-up window simplifies the basic settings.
Additional Images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Specifications
Hardware
Ports

4 * 1000Mbps LAN Ports

1 * 1000Mbps WAN Port

Nutrition

12V DC / 1.5A

Antennas

4 * non-removable 5dBi antenna (2.4G), 4 * not 5dBi detachable antenna (5G)

Buttons

1 * RST Button / WPS Button

Light indicators

1 * System

Wireless connection

Standards

IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a

Ranges

2.4GHz / 5GHz

The data rate

2.4GHz: Up to 800Mbps

5GHz: Up to 1732Mbps

EIRP

2.4GHz<20dBm

5GHz<20dBm

Encryption

64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES)

receiving sensitivity

2.4G: 11b 11M: -81dBm @ 8% PER

11g 54M: -68dBm @ 10% PER

11n HT20 MCS7: -65dBm @ 10% PER

HT40 MCS7: -62dBm @ 10% PER

5G: 11a 54M: -68dBm @ 10% PER

11n HT20 MCS7: -65dBm @ 10% PER

HT40 MCS7: -62dBm @ 10% PER

11ac VHT80 MCS9: -51dBm @ 10% PER

Software

Operation mode

The wireless client in the network provider

The wireless client

Repeater

Bridge with the access point

Client wired network

WAN Setup

DHCP / Static IP / PPPoE / PPTP / L2TP

Wireless function

Multi-SSID, MAC authentication, Universal Repeater, WDS, WPS

schedule

Schedule reboots Schedule wireless

Firewall

Filtering MAC, IP, Port, URL, Port Forwarding, DMZ

Control

QoS, DDNS, access control, etc.

Other

Package Contents

A7000R Wireless Router * 1

Power Adapter 1 *

Patch Cord * 1

Quick Installation Guide * 1

terms of Use

Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 104 ℉)

Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ (-40 ℉ ~ 158 ℉)

Operating Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing.

Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing.

Firmware
Stock firmware - Works
Firmware on the Russian version
Instruction:
IMPORTANT: Upgrading to do over a LAN connection to the device, as they may be failures in the transition firmware 4053 with WIFI connection
1 - download the firmware onreference
2 - set via the WEB firmware version 4053
2/2 - after the update resets the RST button on the router housing
3 - set via the WEB firmware version 4025
4 - after the update resets the RST button on the router housing

latest version4141 - put strictly on the top Russian and after the upgrade to do reset

The new firmware with the new interface and the core
Firmware -Download
Instruction:
prepare PC
1. In the settings of the PC network card to set static ip settings
ip-adress - 192.168.1.10
mask 255.255.255.0
other options on zero
2. Connect the PC and router cable from the kit. The router in the LAN1 port
3. Turn off the router - we press the button on the RST body and holding it provides power to the router. We continue to hold the button RST 20sec.
4. In the WEB browser address bar enter 192.168.1.1
in the window that appears, choose where to be stored TOTOLINK_C8340R-1C_A7000R_IP04349_MT7621A_SPI_16M128M_V9.1.0u.5806_B20200406_ALL.web firmware and click Upgrade Firmware.
Attached Image

We are waiting for the upgrade is complete and then in the settings of the network card settings return receipt ip Adre and DNS automatically.
after the completion of the process of updating the control panel is available at the address 192.168.0.1
basic password from the panel: admin

ATTENTION!!!
Firmware yet still has not passed all the tests and has the status of beta. If you have her questions or concerns, please consult a personal message or write a mail to support [email protected]

To return to the stock firmware perform all the actions specified in the instructions to go to the beta firmware - only as a firmware in paragraph 4 need to specify the drain.

off page
Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedsupport-ru - 08.05.20, 11:36

Rep: (13)
It remains to add that4154The current latest version, and is preparing to release a fresh, with fresh bugs :)
review fromsavagemessiahzine.com
Incidentally beamforming labels still do not believe it. is not there this technology. rate 2.6 .. also do not believe :)) 1.7 he maximum speed.
and prossumirovat 5 1 gigabit ports, and say that the rate of 5 gigabits it ... every Chinese can.

really want to disassemble the unit and lay out his photographs. filling so to speak. that it seems to me that all antennas are connected in parallel to say the least ...
A8000RUbut in this device it is implemented. supposedly. I wonder how.

Post has been editedOffroadExpress - 28.11.19, 11:54

OffroadExpress @ 28.11.19, 11:32*
Incidentally beamforming labels still do not believe it. is not there this technology. rate 2.6 .. also do not believe :)) 1.7 he maximum speed.
and prossumirovat 5 1 gigabit ports, and say that the rate of 5 gigabits it ... every Chinese can.

Here sometimes I read your comments - and I understand that if you do not understand is that you comment - it looks silly from the outside.

2.6 is the combined capacity of WI-FI - Each antenna is connected separately.
Each antenna is a separate lane
5Ghz - one band = 433mbps them from the router 4 = 1732mbps
2.4Ghz - one band = 150mbps up to their 4 = 600mbps
total = the average 2400mbps + Marketing to cheat pretty.

beamforming technology is there and it works - that it does not appear in the WEB does not say that it is not. by default it is enabled.
Attached Image

Rep: (428)
I wonder if most dopayat USB port work. And why not for sale RU model where it is present?

megapro17 @ 01.12.19, 17:48*
I wonder if most dopayat USB port work. And why not for sale RU model where it is present?

Independently USB fail. there is no connection in the circuit. intervention in the circuit can affect the operation of the device.
Model RU - such is not present. There A7100RU - but that's another model.

Post has been editedsupport-ru - 10.12.19, 14:34

I bought this device. At once I am on the instructions on the Russian 4141. After setting up and connecting devices have begun problems with the Internet, he began to like stopping. I had to return to the place of your old kinetics. Are there any ideas for Fix fading?

nazip @ 26.12.19, 03:49*
After setting up and connecting devices have begun problems with the Internet, he began to like stopping.

Cable or LAN ??

At the time of the fading start Speedtest check on the channel speed
It is better if the client with Speedtest will be connected by LAN or 5GHz

support-ru @ 26.12.19, 17:46*
Cable or LAN ??

All devices connected via wifi. Basic fading is observed on the TV. Made another reset, the TV did not work. For a TV set up QoS for 20 minutes until it stopped, I will monitor.

Rep: (228)
The firmware adds support for IGMP 4154 that helped launch the rather old Motorola multicast prefix of Rostelecom
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey Spol - 08.01.20, 21:28

Openwrt set of instructions from youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXZkflIYItktruth itself firmware to take off sitehttp: //downloads.openw...quashfs-sysupgrade.bin
Normal flight

Rep: (228)
* nazip , What are the benefits? Tell us for what put.

Sergey Spol @ 07.03.20, 19:35*
What are the benefits? Tell us for what put.

Well, in fact it is for linux router, do with it what you want. I like to put had a normal functional interface as stock makes me depressed. Do not see who is connected to the router that displays the device name and address not only the poppy as embodied in any normal router, because of this nomination static ip address or QoS was extremely uncomfortable for the device. Minus for our model only the absence of usb connector so not much pobalueshsya, but if not to roll all the packages offered by openwrt is not critical. Generally advantages openwrt look on the internet, articles complete.
p / s on the native firmware smarttv lag when browsing through some sort kinopoisk and was particularly noticeable when viewing the application sts only helped QoS exhibiting at openwrt without additional configuration works properly.

Post has been editednazip - 07.03.20, 15:10

By the way on openwrt when setting up wifi 5ghz have the opportunity of exhibiting 160Mhz bandwidth. True antenna at exhibiting refuses to work on it. It can support this prompt because the device does not support the default work with the width?

* nazip , works. This is a problem wrt.

support-ru @ 08.03.20, 00:03*
nazip, it works. This is a problem wrt.

Clear thank you for your reply. Just do not remember such a width in the native version, but apparently overlooked

support-ru @ 08.03.20, 00:03*
works. This is a problem wrt.

To check the set native firmware. It is also no bandwidth 160 maximum 80. So still probably is not a problem wrt.

* nazip , Just do not read carefully. I think the link is down. The width of the standard speaker and the width of a maximum of 80 160 is already for AX which does not yet have a sale.

Strange Internet says that the 160 supports 802.11ac standard. By the way my old router D-Link support 882 160.

* nazip You probably all have confused the channel width and channel number. So the AU supports up to 163 channels and the width they have different 40 and 80.

I'm just about the width and not the number. Well just saw that there wrt setup and remember that D-Link 882 could work on it.

I stumbled upon a review A7100RU model and saw that there is a new web interface. our model is waiting for an update or she is already "old"?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/06/20, 19:57