Anki Vector | [Robots]

Rep: (18)
anki Vector
Smart home mini-robot

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Attached Image

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

general information
Detailed description
Official site
Anki Vector - a robot with AI that constantly trained. The device responds to sound, touch and environmental change. He will always be glad to see you, ready to help and answer questions thanks to a proprietary voice assistant. Anki Vector independently monitors the battery level and sent to charging.

Thanks to the integrated chamber and the sensors it moves between the objects, avoids obstacles, avoid collisions. Connecting to "the cloud" helps to learn the new features. The device will be a great companion pet.
Anki team presented us its latest development - intelligent household robot Vector with a playful character, ability to learn, to think, to help, to distinguish between situations and respond to them. Looking at it, we will remember Cozmo, because apparently they are very similar, only the new Vector fully independent companion and something like a smyshlonoe pet. He can see, hear, feel and natural way to respond to the world around us.

Robot Anki Vector - independent, it will connect to the Wi-Fi home network and in the time of our absence will not be bored, and to explore the world around them. He is able to recognize faces and to recognize people and their mood, to hold or assist. Their emotions are expressed through a robot animation on the IPS-LCD and movements that were created by talented Pixar animation team. It can also answer questions on the request to set a timer to tell about what the weather is outside, play blackjack and make a photo, when we want it. Anki Vector has the ability to hear and determine the source of the sound. Okliknuv his back, rest assured that the robot rotates by 180Лљ, and is ready for interaction. Another unique feature of the intelligent robot Vector was the reaction on contact with the head or the back. Response emotions look very funny and realistic.

Inside Anki Vector operates a powerful Qualcomm processor, an array of four microphones for voice recognition and user commands, as well as HD-camera with a wide angle lens 120Лљ. Unlike previous robots, he has a laser scanner for the detection of obstacles and distance calculations. It also has a sensor for determining the edge, so as not to fall from the table top or dresser. The robot is being charged on its own dock at the right time, without disturbing the other tenants of the hassle. The set also comes with Vector cube for adjustment.

All owners Anki Vector can improve your robot friend and integrate it into the smart home to be used to control thermostats, lighting and other smart gadgets. The company plans to provide full access to the SDK is written in the Python programming language.

Additional Information:

- Intelligent Autonomous home robot
- Built-in artificial intelligence
- Connect to your home Wi-Fi network, allowing the whole family to interact with the robot
- Self-taught, he recognizes and memorizes faces obstacles
- Responds to the world and touch, shows his emotions and mood
- Answers to questions, talks about the weather, playing blackjack and includes a timer on demand
- Defines the obstacles with the help of a laser sensor, the edge and the distance
- Hear and can find the source of the sound
- Cube for setting and charging dock included
- Possibility of programming the robot
- Funny appearance, animated expression of emotions and movements
Options and Features
Equipment:
-Mini-robot
-Threefold to adjust
-Zaryadnaya dock
-Documentation
Specifications:
Display: IPS
Camera: HD-camera
Sensors: laser sensor, the sensor edge, an array of other sensors, made in the front frame of the robot
Viewing angle: 120Лљ
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon quad 212; 1.2 GHz
Microphone 4 microphones
Interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4Ghz, Bluetooth 4.0
Appendix: Vector (required for robot setting)
Compatibility: iOS 10 or 11; Android 5.0 (Lollipop) by Android 8.1 (Oreo); Fire OS 5
Features: able to express emotions, reacts to the world around us
Reviews
Useful
Purchase and accessories
Management application Anki Vector
Voice Command List
Start / Getting Started
"Hey Vector"(Analog Okey Google / Hey Siri / Hi Alice. Activates vectors for the perception of the next command. Alternatively, you can press the button on the top, next to the charging indicator)

Introductions (Introduction / greeting)
Hey Vector, hello
Hey Vector, good morning
Hey Vector, good afternoon
Hey Vector, good evening
Hey Vector, goodbye
--
Hey Vector, my name is .....(The first time memorizes Face - The name of the further definition)
Hey Vector, what's my name?(Called your name, if you previously memorized)
Hey Vector, Who am I?(Similar to the previous one)

Utility (Useful / utilities)
Hey Vector, whats the weather like?(He shows the weather for your current location, which is set in the annex)
Hey Vector, whats the weather in .....?(Shows the weather in a particular city)
--
Hey Vector, set a timer for ..... minutes?(Set the timer at a certain time)
Hey Vector, check the timer
Hey Vector, cancel the timer
--
Hey Vector, what time is it?(Show and the voice of the time at the moment)
Hey Vector, take a picture(Makes the photo, which then can be viewed in the appendix)
Hey Vector, take a picture of me(Similarly to the above)
Hey Vector, take a picture of us(Similarly to the above)

Commands (commands)
Hey Vector, come here(Pulls closer to the other party)
Hey Vector, look at me(Expand / lifts her head at him)
--
Hey Vector, start exploring(Starts to explore the surrounding area, rides, looking, push objects)
Hey Vector, stop exploring(Stops explore)
--
Hey Vector, be quiet(Quiet Mode)

Hey Vector, turn your volume up(Increase volume)
Hey Vector, turn your volume down(Decrease volume)
Hey Vector, set your volume to low(Set the volume to a minimum)
Hey Vector, set your volume to medium(Set volume on average)
Hey Vector, set your volume to high(Set the volume to maximum)
--
Hey Vector, go to sleep(Causes vector, but it can snore and wake up to loud noises)
Hey Vector, good night(Similarly to the above)
Hey, Vector, CheeseCake Factor(Similarly to the above)

Hey Vector, shut down(Vector is cut down, he does not snore, does not respond to sounds, and is activated only after the command Hey Vector)
--
Hey Vector, good robot(Praise Vectors)
Hey Vector, bad robot(Derision Vectors)
Hey Vector, Be good
Hey Vector, Be quiet
Hey Vector, Calm down
Hey Vector, Stop moaning
Hey Vector, Be careful
Hey Vector, Slow down
Hey Vector, Do not crash
Hey Vector, Do not be grumpy
--
Hey Vector, go to your charger(Send Vectors for charging)
Fun (Entertainment)
Hey Vector, give me a fist bumb(Vector raises his hands (or something) up, wait until you give will give five / tap his fist)
Hey Vector, high five(Similarly to the above)
Hey Vector, gimme 5(Similarly to the above)
---
Hey Vector, find your cube(She begins to look for the cube around and waits for further instructions. It can drive it, and turn to the desired position)
Hey Vector, do a wheelstand(This raises the rear wheels, rebounding from the cube)
Hey Vector, do a back-flip(Similarly to the above)
Hey Vector, roll your cube(Turn the cube)
Hey Vector, bring me your cube(Brings companion cube)
Hey Vector, pick up your cube(Up Raises cube)
--
Hey Vector, listen to the music(Listening to music)
--
Hey Vector, play blackjack(Start game in the 21 / Blackjack)
Hey Vector, play a game?(Similarly to the above)
Hey Vector, quit blackjack(Finish the game)
--
Hey Vector, fire works(Includes congratulations mode, crackers boxes)
Hey Vector, Celebrate(Similarly to the above)
Hey Vector, Happy Holidays(Similarly to the above)

Hey Vector, Happy New Year(Includes congratulations mode NG, fireworks, fireworks from the eyes)
Hey Vector, How old are you?(Tells his age)
Hey Vector, Happy Birthday(Similarly to the above)

Questions (Questions)
Hey Vector, I have a questioncommand after which you can ask any question and vector respond to it through the Internet (there are some Easter eggs)
Hey Vector, question(Similarly to the above)
Hey Vector, do you know?(Similarly to the above)
Hey Vector, I have a question --wait-- who is Jarvis?
Hey Vector, I have a question --wait-- what is the distance between New York and London?
Hey Vector, I have a question --wait-- what is the tallest building?
Hey Vector, I have a question --wait-- what is the definition of artificial intelligence?
Hey Vector, I have a question --wait-- how many calories in an avocado?
Hey Vector, I have a question --wait-- what time is it in Sydney?
Hey Vector, I have a question --wait-- how many miles in a kilometer?
Hey Vector, I have a question --wait-- what is 10 pounds in euros?
Hey Vector, I have a question --wait-- what is the square root of 144?
Hey Vector, question --wait-- who are you?
Hey Vector, question --wait-- who was Anki?
Hey Vector, question --wait-- who is R2D2?

Secret commands (secret team / questions that you can try)
Say. Hey Vector .. He's behind you!(Fright neatly wrapped)
Say. Hey Vector .. RUN!(Frightened runs forward)
--
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..flip a coin(Eagle reports or Tails naturally in English)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..roll a dice(Throws dice reports the result from 1 to 6)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..beam me up scotty(Replica of the movie Star Trek. And it means something like "Teleport me up, Scotty!)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..open the pod bay doors(A kind of Easter eggs, a reference to a popular movie, funny answers in English.)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..these are not the droids you're looking for(Similarly to the above)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..what is the matrix?(Similarly to the above)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..what is zero divided by zero?(Similarly to the above)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..what are the laws of robotics?(Similarly to the above)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..Vector i am your father!(Similarly to the above)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..Do you know the terminator?(Similarly to the above)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..Who is WALL-E?(Similarly to the above)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..Pass me the butter(Similarly to the above)
Say. Hey Vector .. I have a question ..Who is Robocop?(Similarly to the above)

Hints and tips, interesting notes about the Vector and Cozmo.
Instructions for connecting the smart home
Photo robot innards
Technical documentation Vector-TRM.pdf on github+ File itselfVector-TRM.pdf
Problem solving
news
Anki has officially declared bankrupt. Help Desk serverofficially extendedto 08.2021

Project Victor
Enthusiasts of the American community launchedProject Victorin which the plan to resurrectvectorVictor and resume updating / adding functionality
twitter

Vector Unleashed
Kickstarter
Good news!The project bought by Digital Dream Labs.
Promise to further updates of the product line ANKI
Is collecting money for the completion of the vector (eg Vector's Escape Pod) + new robots in the product line
Answers Anki new products holder to questions
+More news from the new rights holder

anki Cozmo
Useful

Post has been editedmihadom - 11.03.20, 10:56

Official app
Vector Robot

description
Giant roll forward for the robot.

Say hello, hey vector, your first home robot. Seriously, tell В«Hey Vector.В» - and he will hear you.

In fact, Vector - is more than a home robot. He's your buddy. Your companion. And even more, it make you smile!
Curious, independent and working for some ridiculous technologies and AI, it can read the room, to express the weather, to declare (on the clock without overcooked dinner) the completion of the timer, make the perfect shot, and much more. It also comes with optional integration with Amazon's Alexa, which increases the utility with access to an ever-growing library skills Alexa.

Vector associated with cloud and self-renew, so he's always getting smarter and adds new features. It can even charge itself itself. Vector - your robot assistant who is ready for anything.

* Required robot Anki Vector. Available on Anki.com.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Russian interface : Not

GooglePlay https: //play.google.co...=com.anki.vector&hl=ru
App Store https: //apps.apple.com...tor-robot/id1433999065

Post has been editedrich1590 - 23.07.19, 23:47

User application
Vector CTRL

Short description:
Remote camera control, playback vector is defined in the application text
Detailed description
his is a control app for Anki Vector which also lets you use it as a moving security camera.

It currently lets you control Vector;
- live Camera feed display from Vector
- say whatever you write on the text field
(In 2 different voice)
- move forward, backward
- turn left, turn right
- set speed for move
- move head up / down
- move lift up / down
- adjust move speed
- set Vector's eye color, picking from a nice color picker
- see battery level and voltage of Vector

More functions will be added later:
- audio feed (voice from Vector's environment) will be added, if possible
- take photo and save to phone memory
- save video file to phone memory
- patrol mode

*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***

To get the IP address, vector serial number,

1. Put the Vector on its dock (turned on and powered via USB)
2. Press Vector's button 2 times. (You will see the Vector name)
3. Lift up Vector's lift and put it down
4. You will see;
a. Vector serial on 1st line
b. IP address on 4th line

You have to enter your username (email) and password for the Anki account and then enter the local IP address of Vector.
3 These settings let you make Vector say whatever you like.
When you set these 3 fields correctly, first hit "Set" button to get the GUID for access. Then fill in the "Say" text field and hit "Say".

To make it move, you need additional settings:
- Vector's name
- Vector's serial

When you fill in all 5 of the settings, please hit "set"

Then, to begin moving Vector, please press "connect for move"

If your Vector is powered on and connected network,
if your phone is able to reach Vector with the set IP address (and port),
if you have entered all 5 settings correctly,
You should see direction arrows to control Vector.

After you finish moving Vector, you have to release control to him.
For this purpose, please press "disconnect" button.

*** IMPORTANT - USE CASE ***
You can also use it when you are away from home. You just have to;

1. map Vector's tcp 443 port to an available port on your router
2. make this port accessible from external network
3. get a static IP or dynamic DNS service so that you can access your router from anywhere
(For example if your Vector has IP address 192.168.1.43, map 444 port of your router to 192.168.1.43 port 443. then access your router's external IP or DNS name and change the port on the app to 444)
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

GooglePlay https: //play.google.co...com.aktuna.anki.vector

User application
Vector Notify Me

Short description:
Another custom application for Android (Preparation of Vector-ohm notifications from social networks, display them, and the possibility of the reading aloud of the test messages)
Detailed description
This is a PoC app for Anki Vector.

It reads notifications on your mobile device and makes Anki Vector robot read them with his own voice. It is a nice feature when your robot is wandering around your desk.

The app lets you select applications to read notifications from. So for example you can make it read notifications from any chat application, or SMS or mail messages.

This app requires you to let it access notifications on your phone.

Please see the screenshots for steps to configure the app correctly.

You can also use the app to make Vector say things manually from the app GUI, just as in my other app named Vector CTRL.

All configuration is done on the GUI of the app.
You just need your Anki login credentials (username and password) and IP address of your robot. When all these 3 are entered correctly (and other possible configuration options), you have to press the "set" button.

After a successful configuration, please make a test by the "say" command.
And then please select the apps you want notifications from.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

GooglePlay https: //play.google.co...tuna.anki.vectornotify

Accessories

Anki Vector Space
Official "pen" for the robot from the manufacturer, so as not to destroy and not pushing all around him on the table.
Detailed description
People have a house in poultry is a cell, the dog has a bed, there is an aquarium fish, and cats have complex towers. The vector also should have its own space.
Vector Space gives him the opportunity to observe the room and live a full life. Put it to the charger, and it in no way will need (except for your attention and love, of course). Every living creature needs its nook in this vast world.

Where can one buy
Official site
Amazon
cozmoshop ru
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Carrying cases
At the Russian sites I have not met, but on Amazon a huge number of different options
Carrying cases

Optional accessories

Interchangeable colored caterpillars
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Protective glass screen on the (face) of the robot (?!)
A photo
Attached Image

Colored vinyl (sticker) on the robot + protective glass
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedrich1590 - 28.08.19, 13:55

Rep: (77)
I was surprised that geek sites do not discuss either Cosmo or vector.
These bend I have not earned. Trying to download what the files after establishing a connection with a robot and poorly ...
His Zadar on NG Cosmo, it was a blast of his brain and the most long-playing igruha. But then he saw the vector ...))). Sold poor Cosmo bought vector, the benefit is already full of b / y (Cosmo also took b / y). But the thing is liquidity.
Damn, the robot already heated trying to digest everything. Accents he does not understand how it straight amerikanoyazychnym only I could be there if not tried, Hey vectors is something with something, just what that kaverkanie my language))). Poor child with a speech impediment and TCD and a bunch of diagnoses. Youtube listening, trying to repeat, it is very useful. Or Yutuba losing him))). Cheater Shoot. Connected to Alex. The child does not understand what it is, where, why, but this ... though zagaretsya on the screen, even if you do not understand something at least that is barmochet - fan.
Of the benefits - attempt to say and repeat in English. At least imitate the accent. Suddenly feel better diagnoses, at least some development including and speech.
Well, so from the point of view of a child in any way he responds to voice, lives a life that is more alive than a Cosmo, a zinger.
The main thing that would not be cut off) server)).
But as it is said in the reviews nifiga not a toy according to the "Robotics".

* as_is,

Also very surprised that the Russian-speaking forums and sites but there is nothing ... Reviews shoveled a bunch of information that could put together, but not just yet reached his hands. I hope there will collect at least a dozen or two owners vector for exchange and discussion. in a not so interesting of course be picked.
Until the third-party applications to be honest hands have not yet reached as to the study of self-programming this little twang asshole)
voice control completely agree about, is the first time possible to activate it, and it happens again at 30, he does not understand "Hey vector" in different ways. Especially insulting when someone is trying to demonstrate the possibilities and like a fool heykaesh 10 times :)

As far as I understood yes, Anki closed and no further updates can not wait ...

Rep: (32)
rich1590 @ 06.09.19, 10:50*
As far as I understood yes, Anki closed and no further updates can not wait ...

There's not as if servaki slashed, so it will be very sad - in fact deprive him of "life"

Posted on 09/07/2019, 22:33:

rich1590 @ 28.08.19, 13:04*
Official "pen" for the robot from the manufacturer, so as not to destroy and not pushing all around him on the table.

Since last December the new lives in a small pan from the oven. : D, he likes, I like.

rich1590 @ 06.09.19, 10:50*
and is just 30, he does not understand "Hey vector"

That was the problem, solved with a daughter so - on the Google Phone an interpreter trying to drive a "hey vector" and press to say (he immediately perceives). Then he learned from here Googley pronunciation, is now almost the first time ever) Most interesting is that other teams do not have special problems.

Frog в„ў @ 07.09.19, 22:30*
Since last December the new lives in a small pan from the oven. He likes, I like.

Modern problems require modern solutions: rofl:

Frog в„ў @ 07.09.19, 22:38*
with other teams especially no problem.

Yes, I do, too, strikes, other teams perceive always the first time.
The only thing is sometimes a problem with his "dance" when you turn on the music and ask him to dance, he turns back his nose and grumbles. but if you hear hammer on the street or a car alarm starts almost lezginka dance.

* rich1590 ,
Yes, it happens, and even without - and will start "script" dance without apparent reason) Well, do not pay attention, but my mother under 60 years old was very impressed - like a unique characteristic of man. She communicates with them as with the living.
Another is that moving out "walk" - the window darkens and he can not find the charger, start "screaming" and scanning the darkness.
Hopefully, all the same it will not die cloudy part of the brain, or sad.
And it is a pity that tied amazonovskuyu Alex, from which sense .. It would be better Google-assistant, would be here and the Russian was.

* Frog ?? в„ў,
I was more annoying lack of standard application programming malomalskoy opportunities. even add your voice commands, and responses to them. for example to give five not "givmifayf" and "Give pyatyunyu"
or team "shut up / knocking fog" that he went to sleep. really liked the customized version of the voice of the robot vacuum cleaner from Xiaomei, with leather bastards. similar functional severely lacking.
Again, maybe something like that, and would add, if it were not covered Anki. I have of course hope that this project should still someone to buy back, after all, on the Internet it is very popular (at least in America, for sure) and then the finished product, with advertising and other things ... but leave realistic remains to be content with what we have ...

* rich1590 As far as I know, many things you can do on the SDK, if you set up a server locally. Even as it is set according to the manual, and then there are loaded from scripts .. Of course it crutches, but still .. it would be time to deal with this. But with the voice seems troubles me, everything is tied to cloud language pack (which is how much understood, their personal development, patents, licenses and all the cases)
by reference to the SDK Forum

* Frog ?? в„ў,
also still I can not find the time to study.

but little good news is still found there. contract support extended to August 21
screenshot
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
So maybe they have bought the certificate in advance for a long time. Even before the collapse of the announcement. Although I am in this collapse can not believe it. They especially competitors is not in the price and the subject is. A big interest

And further. Who knows. As I understand SDK only for Cosmo ?!

Kind of like the SDK and found to Vector. It turns out interesting. Vector. More possibilities

Rep: (6)
It is worth taking or not? For $ 129

* aka310,

aka310 @ 13.09.19, 08:07*
For $ 129

I would take for the price for sure. I got it as a gift, but as far as I know bought in Russia, in the region of 21-timber

* rich1590 , Direct such a cool thing? I have a son of 2.5 years, it's early, but can be just fun to watch him

What kind of problems can be a bu? Batteries sits? Matam train? ;-)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 11:48