How to choose the camera down Canon 200d or Nikon d5600? | Canon eos 200d, Nikon d5600.

Rep: (0)
How to choose the camera down Canon 200d or Nikon d5600?

Canon eos 200d, Nikon d5600.

Description of the problem:
Hello, I can not determine the choice, it is better to take the camera from Canon eos 200d or Nikon d5600? Thanks in advance)

Rep: (34)
* The_Foto,
Can and Canon 250D.
Question clean is going to remain as a systemseriously do it , The lenses can cost money and space constantly move to another system can fly a lot of money.

* I personally do not see any reason to consider the reflex to buy. But this is my personal opinion, so that cell phones are not bad and lenses impressive park.

Rep: (518)
If the camera is not for "professional growth", and so, it is good to photograph yourself and the children, then the nikon 5600 will be more interesting. And dx-glasses are inexpensive. Minus Nikon - skinton in lightroom to rule. But an undeniable plus: autofocus. More points, more chances to get there. And more cross points. It would be nice to take a phone as well, but with a normal autofocus it is more convenient.

Rep: (4)
In Nikon AF significantly better through the viewfinder (more points, 3D tracking, etc.), better matrix, large screen, there are stereo. Tripod does not close the battery compartment. At the same time, the Canon much better autofocus and video layvvyu. Basic fixes one class usually cheaper Canon have no problems with a screwdriver.

Rep: (18)
Pecten @ 23.07.19, 10:07*
But the indisputable advantage: autofocus. More points, more chances to hit.

I see the post for six months, but I can not help but comment, sorry. Semi-as the owner. Canon, using one central point, I find it much more comfortable than the focus on the side. Often this trick does not give the result that counts. On the central easy to control the situation on almost any stage.

* B.V. I had 5d2 with the central cross ... I just poopplevyvalsya. Now nikon d3200 as an amateur marching easy option, canon 5d3 irstrument like solving problems.
Canon is very good for its lenses, L-series more accessible, especially in the secondary. If the camera with room for growth - the canon: possible steps to make 200 / 250d->800d / 70d / 80d->FF carcass.
We nikon more accessible and perfect set of whale, who threw in a bag and forget, and for outgrowth: only the screen is different from d5600 d3600 turning, as well d3xxx / d5xxx->d7xxx-d8xx FX. D6xx / D750 do not consider to outgrowth, as they are amateur cameras are not the most reliable shutter mechanism: one of shots 30k flies, someone survives up to 150, the majority of clicks to 130,000 gates changes. However d750 good by other parameters, particularly color reproduction.
And with the choice of a carcass under the objective: we want everything at once, and not just to phone- nikon. If outgrowth, canon cheaper lenses more accessible.

Post has been editedPecten - 06.01.20, 09:32

Rep: (18)
* Pecten
: rolleyes:
Why do I read was this educational program on preparation? I question the choice of Canon / Nikon is not: lol:

It was specifically about the benefits of the plurality of focus points, and here I am ready to bet that the number can be attributed to the benefits.

* B.V. ,
Perhaps I write just this topic. I do not mean to offend:savagemessiahzine.com:
I was on the train in a state of exhaustion

None of the marks will not be a specific key function or component, which will not be in another. The greatest differences in the cases and camera interfaces will be to design, arrangement of external buttons and menu setting. And here it is all comes down to preference. What kind of camera more comfortable in the hand? What is intuitive and does not require constant reference to management?

It is better to find an overview, perhaps head-on. AF point and there is always a lot of marketing, in fact, the best on YouTube to find the tests might have English-speaking photographers and obzorschikov. Not least in the hand of lies. Thing should be attractive just like it. You to use it is necessary that a thing liked then come and muse and inspiration.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/03/20, 23:26