TP-LINK Archer A6 V2 (AC1350) - Discussion | [WiFirouter]: 450MB \ S - 867MB \ s + 4x1gb

Rep: (3323)
TP-LINK Archer A6 V2 (AC1350) - discussion
Wifirouter: 2.4GHz (450Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) + 4 • 1Gbit \ s

A photo
Attached Image
Description
The new model of the router from TP-Link, which will be interested in those who are looking for a modern and productive router for a good price.
On the basis of TP-Link Archer A6, you can create a quick and productive network. The speed and performance of this network will be enough to view the video as 4K, online games, load torrents at high speed, etc. In addition, due to support for the standard 802.11ac and gigabit ports, you can easily broadcast movies in 4K on a TV DLAN technology. Only the TV and the device from which the broadcast will be going to recommend connecting to the router either by cable or via Wi-Fi in the 5 GHz band.

In addition, the Archer A6 has powerful antennas (four external and one internal), at the expense of which the router gives a good Wi-Fi network coverage. Judging by the reviews, very good Wi-Fi range in the 2.4 GHz band. The network coverage in the 5 GHz range will not be so large, but this is a feature of this frequency, and not the problem of the router. There is support for the BeamForming technology (sends the Wi-Fi signal towards the device).

As for the program part, everything is very good here. On TP-Link Archer A6 installed firmware with a new web interface. It is possible to choose a web interface language (Russian, Ukrainian and English). Well, the control panel itself is very simple and pleasant in appearance.
Specifications
Main characteristics
Plastic case
The colors used in the design of Black
TP-LINK manufacturer
ARCHER series
Model Archer A6.
Type of equipment Router WiFi Find similar Wi-Fi Equipment
Description WiFi router
Buttons RESET, Wi-Fi ON / OFF, WPS
Manage web interface, via TETHER, Mobile application for iOS or Android
Support for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
Delivery and Options
Delivery kit power supply, RJ-45 cable, User Manual Set в„–1
body Features
LAN, POWER, USB, WLAN indicators, WPS
Fastening options Fastening to the wall
Operational parameters
Operating temperature 0 ~ 40 В° C
Communications
Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11ac standards, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
The interface connectors and output
Gigabit ports 4 port 10/100/1000 Mbps
WAN ports 1 RJ-45 port
Other features
Other support beamforming
Security
Firewall SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), protection against DOS attacks, parental control, IP filtering, filtering by MAC addresses, domain filtering
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is supported
WPA2-PSK data transmission security schemes; WPA-PSK; WPA2; WPA; WEP encoding with a 64- or 128-bit key
Network characteristics
Protected VPN protocols PPTP, PPPOE, L2TP
IGMP support (Multicast)
Getting IP Address Static IP, Dynamic IP
QoS is supported
WMM support (Wi-Fi Multimedia) supported
VLAN supported, IEEE 802.1q
Virtual Server supported, Port Triggering
DMZ supported
DHCP server is
Nutrition
Mains power supply
Power supply external, complete power supply
Wireless signal and transceivers
Output power, wireless networks 23 DBM
MIMO MU-MIMO support
Modes, wireless networks AP
Maximum speed WiFi 867 Mbps
5 GHz wireless communication frequency, 2.4 GHz
Dual-band network supported Wi-Fi routers, adapters, access points with dual-band support
Receiver Sensitivity (802.11a) -93 DBM
Receiver Sensitivity (802.11g) -78 DBM
Receiver Sensitivity (802.11n) -71 DBM
Receiver Sensitivity (802.11ac) -62 DBM
External antennas 4 antennas (non-removable + non-removable + non-removable + non-removable)
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 230 x 35 x 144 mm
Packing dimensions (measured in Nix) 32.97 x 24.18 x 7.6 cm
Gross weight (measured in Nix) 0.8 kg
Useful information
MU-MIMO - The router has support for MU-MIMO technology. The presence of this technology increases the speed and performance of the wireless network. Due to the fact that the router can simultaneously exchange data with multiple Wi-Fi clients (if there is also support for MU-MIMO).
Optional solution with wifi connection breaks
Instructions for those who have damaged Wan port

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 21.07.20, 16:22
Reason for editing: instructions for those who have damaged Wan port

Rep: (6)
* Igozzz
Perhaps it is worth passing it under warranty.
From personal experience, I will say that the device is very simple and works worthy. Looks good too. There is a VPN server (with some reservation) which is configured, too, without any difficulties.
* AVG112,
Antennas, in my opinion, collinear. And their number to provide MU-MIMO technology. But it is not exactly.
In general, I do not regret buying. Works less than a month. There were no complaints. Will work as an access point.

Rep: (142)
The router is simply gorgeous, after the flawed ASUS RT-N12 can not rejoice

Rep: (12)
After the day of use, the router is extremely like.
I was looking for a router that would punched 2 walls, one of which along.
I went over for a week 3 router:
Mercusys AC12G - Speed ​​Zash (92Mbps with 100 Mbit Tariff in 5GHz and 50-60 2.4), but after 2 walls the signal does not pass, one wifi stick and sometimes disappears at all.
Keenetic Extra - under the same circumstances I gave out unstable (jump-made schedule) 80Mbps 5GHz and 50 to 2.4. But at the same time where Mercusis did not catch, he showed 2 sticks of 3 and speed about 20-30 mbits.
The last experiment was Sabzh - he showed himself excellent. Speed ​​95Mbps 5GHz. Stable, without jumps, through the wall. 2.4 70-80. Also stable.
In the right place, after 2 walls, one of which beats along - the full signal is 2.4, the speed is about 50-55. I am delighted, super.
Of the minuses, I can note the catchy appearance and the idiotic packaging of the rear antennas in a heat shrink film. Cut it with a blade.
Test through the wall.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedDO3FH1 - 17.10.19, 00:47

Rep: (24)
Guys, and no one set up for MGTS it with static IP?

Through dynamic IP and automatic settings, it works properly, but in the rest of PPOE and all these things I do not know much = /

Rep: (0)
Periodically falls off the Fifai, was there anyone?

Rep: (390)
And how can I distinguish v2 from not v2?

Rep: (1)
* S.VAL,
5 GHz periodically fell off.
The problem was solved by installing the "channel width" 40 MHz instead of "car". Now the connection is fully stable.

Post has been editedhavoc2 - 09.11.19, 23:21

Rep: (2)
Who, how he leads to torrents ... Something somehow pulls little ... If the AIDS is twisted 750-900 Mbit, then with torrents I tried everything that was from the popular on the rutor, well 40 MB / s it ceiling and comes out Very slowly on this speed ... And in the web ... WiFi is definitely better than in my old WRT-4300. It shows a signal higher than 2.4 GHz and twist 50 Mbps.
Attached Image

Post has been editedRipperr - 13.11.19, 11:50

Rep: (6)
* Ripperr So this is normal, torrent depends not only on you, as well as from one who distributes

Good day. I want to limit the bandwidth of the guest network. There is no router in the router settings. Someone came across? Is there a solution to the issue?

Kind ...
And the supported in the characteristics support IPv6 is available?

Rep: (34)
How is this router on functionality? Nat customize \ open you can?Need for normal registration in one MMO-shooter
And then WR841N 2 pcs. Already that year, it is difficult to be safely (honestly surprising), but according to the functions of the shoes, and OpenWrt put on the second router, so it did not start working stably.

Rep: (1158)
Do at the same time work 2,4 and 5 hertz?

Rep: (36)
Overlord @ 2.12.19, 19:41*
Do at the same time work 2,4 and 5 hertz?
Yes, they work.

And no one connected from it to OpenVPN. The server itself is, and the client is not?

Maybe someone will tell you something
There are 2 router (C6) One is connected to the provider on it DHCP in it on files connected phones, tablet

The second is in another room and connected to the first via Wi-Fi, the second is connected to the computer, NAS, TV - they all get access to the Internet,
but the router itself (second) for some reason he says that he does not have access to the Internet, there is no possibility to synchronize time, and hence it is not possible to overload it in time

I tried to change the mode of operation to the "Access Point", but then the "Restart on Scheduled" section disappears in the "System Instruments" section

Rep: (1)
Bought at the end of summer. For months, three worked without complaints, but from the end of November, it is necessary to reboot stably once a day. Used for the computer on Lana and Smart TV and phone on Wi-Fi. It does not warm at all, but falls off in the afternoon on all devices. And without a special load. Moreover, the speed drops to 5-6 kbps.

Post has been editedAleksfry. - 18.12.19, 17:34

Rep: (3)
Guys. No branches with Archer C6. But, I will write here as Archer A6 is the closest model to Archer C6.

Unsuccessfully rebuilt Archer C6 for stock, and Dump did not. Someone can make a dump on his archer C6 Mashruratizer?
Nowhere can I find this dump, and the support of those support from TP Lynkov refers to carry the center to the service, since all they have, located on the site.

I would be grateful for any help.

Rep: (86)
I can not understand what the difference is A6 from C6? Compared by TTX, according to the characteristics A6 by 2.4 gives up to 450 mbit \ s, while C6 to 300T, but C6 has IPTV.
I'm going to buy, what is better to buy? The price of A6 is slightly less than C6, although the first one is better

Rep: (3)
Kiperblood @ 26.12.19, 11:49*
What is the difference A6 from C6?

On the office of the TP Link

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:51