> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro - Modification and decorations

Rep: (2137)
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro - Modification and decorations
Pictureraphael
Description k20 pro | Description Mi 9t pro | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached ImageAttached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts.Read a must!
  • draw your attention to , that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections): Guides on important topics under "Android - Embellishments ". Before making decorations, you are strongly advised to check whether they were not placed earlier on the forum (in the subject). To quickly find information in the subject line (on the forum) use the" Find in this subject "(top right of page). How to use search
  • If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)manufactured strictly according tofit the mold! Messages from users who ignored this requirement will be deleted without warning!
  • How to draw up a post asking for help in the case of "departure" of applications, and in general ...
  • Aboutmodifications to the firmware MiuiPro
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • For all actions to modify system files requires superuser "Root-rights". Questions on obtainingRoot-rightinstallingRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • For patches for the base strongly recommend using a scriptfrom hereTo avoid problems with the mounting system.

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics
Embellishments
Icons
Modifications
Bootanimation / Boot Logo
miscellanea
Specialized topics and useful post. Read on!

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 28.08.20, 19:03
Reason for editing: Universal DTS: X Ultra port & [AA addon]

Rep: (9211)
For those who still have the bootloader locked, they can apply third-party themes usingTheme swap. Everything is simple there. You need to click on the button below and select the downloaded theme through the file manager in the side menu. The topic appeared in the list of topics in the program. You need to click on it and select pack theme and apply from the menu. Then click apply now to request ok.

Rep: (65)
There are audiophiles and music lovers with our body?) I would like you to set the wiper and configure it completely under his good ear. And here we took off with the settings screens. I myself am a noob in music, Viper never used, but also in our body such as the DAC should not bad, I would like to hear the maximum possible. You'll see he'll be music and equipment uvlekatsya.
Who have tws headphones Redmi Airdots (yes, I know that almost most of the slag potential + to the same rules of sound current to pull the wires can be), but suddenly there is a wizard that will make impossible) Thank you.
Kraynyak someone a little bit though groping share your settings so that I at least have some idea)

Post has been editedPa4eJl - 09.08.19, 12:57

Rep: (1)
* Pa4eJl, guy at every headphones, and actually own ears, your own settings. Nakata play. How do you like, and leave. I graduated from music school and I have a good ear, but to share them delusional)

Rep: (16)
Hello, can we have Romo (Modo) Dela to dosimilar modificationsfor our machine (interested in is the color name)?

Post has been editedkobedin - 11.08.19, 13:35

Rep: (4579)
kobedin @ 11.08.19, 15:34*
can we have Romo (Modo) Dela to make similar modifications to our system (interest is color name)?

Order table for fashion and jewelry for MIUI firmware

Rep: (4)
FRust79 @ 01.08.19, 00:21*
InCallUI mod for xiaomi.eu 9.7.25
пїЅ#пїЅ
Description

Download: InCallUI.zip (1,04 MB)
пїЅ#пїЅ
Screenshots

And for 10.3.16.0 of the Eu has a mod?

Rep: (4196)
* Nik70 ,
InCallUI mod for Xiaomi.eu
I did it, added a plus, as requested the maximum brightness, when making calls, added three weather widgets with a clock from Mirum firmware.
Installation, mount the system in tvrp flash through tvrp, the first boot is a little longer than usual.
Download mod:
Xiaomi.eu 10.3.16
Attached fileMod_InCallU_eu_ 10.3.16.zip(12.78 MB)
Return to stock:Attached fileMod_InCallUI_ Stock.zip(13.08 MB)
Module for Magisk:Attached fileModule_InCallUI_eu_10.3.16.zip(12.73 MB)
Xiaomi.eu 10.3.17
For TWRPAttached fileMod_InCallU_eu_ 10.3.17.zip(12.89 MB)

Magisk moduleAttached fileModule_InCallUI_eu_10.3.17.zip(12.83 MB)

Return to stockAttached fileMod_InCallUI_ Stock.zip(13.18 MB)
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedFRust79 - 26.08.19, 09:28

Gash has anyone stereomod, please

Rep: (14)
* kvch1337, so there is, bro. View thread

* kobra0195,
It curve is functioning correctly.

Hi all, I think will be helpful,
I made on its devayse 81Hz display update rate.Link to XDA. Firmware xiaomi.eu 10.3.16. Looks bombezno, battery zhor barely increased. Generally stable.

* Fu * k_this_sh) t The guy here for a long time already have 75 and 81gts. And it does not look "bombezno", the screen turns into a swamp

* kvch1337 Sat in the other branch there is not thought to see you need to write (moved here). Over the marsh, I think you preuvilichivaete. Because the maximum that much so it is dark gray (sitting in darkmode constantly) became a little brighter, and all. Compared with oneplus 7 pro the difference is not noticeable, especially if you do not look into each color separately.

* Fu * k_this_sh) t, 168chasov release, I hope you are right, very much I want to put this mod. All swear to it ... I hope everything will be as you say

Posted on 08/21/2019, 10:43 PM:

* kobedin, what exactly? There are also two versions. Normal to ours, and from mi9 functioning perfectly

* kobra0195,
I set for 3 versions. Because the source of all the same, then the bugs, respectively. When you switch on the speakerphone caller can not hear me, when calling cheresch whatsap were glitches, I do not remember what. Pomoymu there only speakerphone worked

Rep: (4196)
InCallUI mod update for xiaomi.eu 10.3.17
link

* kobedin, Got it, thank you. But somehow it does not matter on the speakerphone. The main thing that the weight of the rest worked fine

Who knows, who can contact the developer 81gts fashion. Ask to upgrade to the latest weekly .... I'd like them, but they are no longer working. Works, but crooked ... Maybe because of the android 10

Posted on 08/28/2019, 00:00:

I will be very grateful

Rep: (157)
* kobra0195 There on xda, to 10 buckets, I saw, I do not use it, so look for

Rep: (157)
* kobra0195 ,
This is not an archive for tvrp, open your see, put in dtbo.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 18:39