«Tinkoff Mobile» - a mobile operator's Talk | [MNO] discussion

Rep: (1397)
Discussion «Tinkoff Mobile» mobile operator
Tinkoff Mobile (App) | cellular | MNP - discussion | Mobile networks from the inside | Mobile Internet | The operator blocks the distribution of the Internet | Monitoring cellular networks in Russia | Testing the speed of the Internet mobile operators | Bypassing blocked access to Internet resources

Attached Image

The theme is designed to share experiences and impressions of «Tinkoff Mobile» operator.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 16.07.19, 14:31

Rep: (14)
I ordered myself. Compare with yota.

It would not be bad for the discussion of the operator to create a separate topic. Like that:Discussion of the mobile operator Yota

Rep: (133)
Made a pre-order on the site, long before the launch. I thought there would be buns, such as the "first" rate at TTC. Nothing like this. I received a text message with a proposal to install their application in the market, and the text message came the day after the launch of the office. site :-)

Rep: (0)
Hello to all. Based on which operator does it work?

Posted 12/23/2017 08:21:

Hello to all. Based on which operator does it work?

Tele 2

Rep: (14)
In general, I used a couple of days in Moscow and the region. I have yota (unlimited), compare with it.
4G. As if everything is sad with him. LTE Advanced (4G +) no, only the usual 4G. In Moscow, 4G catches almost everywhere, but behind the Moscow Ring Road, this is more difficult. Almost everywhere in speedtest no more than 10 Mbps at the reception. The maximum that we managed to squeeze out was 51 mbps at the reception and 18 at the return. And quite often, 4G is completely upsetting, the speed of less than 1 Mbit is not uncommon.
3G. But with 3G everything is very good. After yota, it’s not very familiar that the Internet in 3G does not just work, but it works perfectly! The fun thing is that often 3G is faster than 4G in the same place. Speed ​​up to 20 Mbps to receive, usually 10-20. Less than 10 mbps not met.

The difference in battery consumption is not noticed.

Fully coincides with the behavior of the Tele2 network.

Yuzayu unlimited for 999 rubles. now 8 days. There are only two bad things:
-When I spend a lot of traffic, the network switches to 2G (if it costs only 3G, it stupidly disappears) for 5-10 minutes
-some damn ping 200+ games

Well, by itself, p2p traffic is shaping, with the help of Advor, I calmly walk around.

Post has been editednsaren - 24.12.17, 20:19

* nsaren,
Yuzayu Tula Rostelecom in Moscow since spring. Ping is the same as Tele2. 19-80 on average. The speeds are the same as for Tele2 itself. Maybe tinkova traffic goes through other cities? In all your locations such a situation, or only in one place?
And what for Advor? Can you credit?

Rep: (106)
How is it better or worse than Tele2 itself?
All these virtual operators are basically just a marketing trick ...
And people are being led and connected ... I came across myself when they leave Megafon for Yota, such as Megaphone provides poor coverage. } -)
A 4G, IMHO, generally a grand fake. In my city, you will get real joy from 4G just standing under the tower. Just went into the room, you have to switch forcibly 3G, or you will be at 1 Mb / s.

Rep: (272)
A 4G, IMHO, generally a grand fake. In my city, you will get real joy from 4G just standing under the tower

Well, you are not lucky, I stopped connecting to Wi-Fi in guests and restaurants, and at home - almost only because of access to the local network

Rep: (3)
Yuzayu unlimited for 999 rubles
waiting for more reviews.

Particularly interesting is how this works:
from the site Tinkova
All bank card features
Your phone number is associated with an account with Tinkoff Bank with free service.
Pay for purchases
Use the linked virtual card for online shopping.
Get 6% on the balance
Refill your account to earn income. Interest is calculated every month
rest assured
Bank level protection for your mobile account

Post has been editedneverfollow - 25.12.17, 11:12

* juster2,
Advor -https://nadiayar.livejournal.com/1239787.html
As for locations, I will not say, I play only at home. But the speed is normal everywhere.
By IP I am defined as Moscow, although I myself am in St. Petersburg.

Ping so-so. And before abroad in general ass (on screenshots of England and Finland).
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgar_alex - 16.07.19, 15:34
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (30)
I would not advise you to go so far, a noticeable battery pack compared to the old operator. Well at least recognize the problem, but the timing of the correction is not called. There is no functionality similar to WiFi calls from tele2, when it is also not known. The price is 2 times higher than the parent tele2, if you select similar rates. Since March, the distribution of the Internet 400r per month. Dirty in general, until the whole thing, I regret that I immediately switched to the main number

I use since the end of December unlimited for 999 p. in a village on the border of Moscow and Smolensk regions. Simka is in the usb-modem, and he is in the router.
While everything works, and the speed pleases.
Attached Image

Beeline works faster with us, but it has no limit.

Now there is a 4G smartphone.
-No speed limits (as before it was with 3G) did not notice.
-Geolocation breaks again, ostensibly I am in the Moscow region, although in reality in Petersburg.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (212)
I can add that sending SMS to short numbers is not supported (which is a plus), USSD requests are not supported
You can connect a paid additional number, both for incoming and outgoing numbers.
PS Inet traffic goes through Tinkoff Bank: yes2:

Rep: (5)
Is there a roaming operator? Can I connect roaming packages without connecting tariff options for normal use in the country?

* dimka13 , there is unlimited Internet for all operators. Only about this silent. Non-public, fully unlimited Internet rates

To understand what quality of communication you need to understand on which whale it all costs. Or rather, the organization's guts are clear that the top of this whole pyramid is Rostelecom (Nurse).
Rostelecom organized the backbone optical fiber lines. Then poked the 4G towers like mushrooms on every second turn of Tele 2 (daughter). But here is the BS (the base stations are set up so that before them the signal goes within the limits of one 1 Gb / s. Because of this, the majority, or rather more generally, are speed limits.
Now on this equipment they are trying to actively deploy a lot of virtual operators, which will also give the load on the communication line. Which will reduce the speed of the Internet in the future.
Although not long ago, Rostelecom was approved and opened to access to the frequencies of the 5th generation.
As for the virtual operators, I have a subjective opinion. Today is, tomorrow is not. Although on the Internet they run through articles about recruiting a customer base and selling it.

Rep: (2)
from the useful - you can take the number leaving only the unlimited sms service. 49r in just a month
useful for fans to collect telemetry)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 2:27