В«DANYCOMВ» - mobile operator Talk | [MNO] Talk

Rep: (1402)

Attached Image

The topic is intended for the exchange of experience and impressions from the work of the operator “DANYCOM”.

Useful
Previous polls
27.03.2020-27.05.2020
Attached Image

27.05.2020-20.09.2020
Attached Image

K
So, briefly about what is happening and what to do.

1) Danycom mobile operator worked on Tele2 tits, now with it (Tele2) Danycom does not work, respectively, there is no connection and most likely will not, in connection with which the operator actually ceases its existence.
Subscribers are proposed to go toMNP(With the preservation of the room) to other cellular operators, or terminate the contract.
2) to replace free tariffs offer a trimmed free tariff fromMCN.. Go to this cut freeYou can only subscribers Danycom. If you want to do this, then you need to fill this Form.
3) If you have money in an account or you paid a newly subscriber board, you can return them. Need to fill outCash Return StatementorApplication for termination of the contract and return funds.Send these documents need to be in your account (if you have access to it), by mail[email protected] ([email protected]) or through Feedback shape (write the button at the bottom of the page).
4) Personal Cabinet and Mobile App to work. If you go through MNP and you have a negative balance on the score, then it is zero.

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.09.20, 00:30
Reason for editing: Poll closed

Rep: (179)
it is on Bilayka that Dani jumps over in the absence of Ele2.

No, on a megaphone
In the Stavropol region was so

Rep: (20)
* Morus,
Contradictory information. I wonder what the representative will answer.

Posted 04/15/2019 22:33:

And found here:
"3. Features of the provision of communication services in the regions of absence of the DANYCOM network
When traveling to these regions, registration is carried out in the network of MegaFon and Beeline operators; communication services are charged under the terms of the current tariff plan.
To register, you need to perform the settings of the SIM card and carry out a manual search for available networks. "
Straining this manual search for networks only, in fact, how it will work is interesting.

Stalkernet71 @ 04/15/19, 10:30 PM*
I wonder what the representative will answer.

Yes, why is he a representative? Look at his posts, he in different branches of the program puts different.

Yes, when I traveled from Moscow to Stavropol, I also had to manually select a network a couple of times so accurately. But I don’t have a basic sim card, it didn’t really matter to me ...

Rep: (117)
Today I “encountered” an “underwater iceberg from Danik”: I have an oxygen rate (199 p.) And yesterday I deposited 200 rubles.
In the morning I wake up: everything is zero: minutes, gigabyte, sms. And the balance is 70 rubles ...
I call the operator. Here is her explanation:
Transition to the new month at the operator is carried out from 0:00 to 3:00 on the first day of the month. If your phone itself went online (email update, for example) during this period, since you were in a period when you have not yet accrued minutes and gigabytes, you are charged at the basic rate (that is, additionally) and if by 3:00 monthly subscription fee is not enough, then:
1. Phone to the required replenishment will go to the base rate.
2. Since last month, minutes and gigabytes will not be transferred.

That is awesome! Apparently at first all the operators are cute ... but over time they inevitably turn into "big three opsocks"

arc287 @ 05/01/19 12:05*
Transition to the new month at the operator is carried out from 0:00 to 3:00 on the first day of the month.

Well, let's start from here. This is absolutely not correct information. Only the "Free" tariff is re-activated from the first day of the month. The remaining tariffs - in the number of SIM card activation.
arc287 @ 05/01/19 12:05*
Apparently at first all the operators are cute ... but over time they inevitably turn into "big three opsocks"

Hah !!!! Who would doubt that! They are fluffy only until the moment when a client base is recruited, then they start to wonder and extort! For example, as a reduction in the utility of translating traffic and sms into minutes is still with the same Danik, a vivid example of the tightening of the tariff conditions after attracting.
And third: what for to leave the phone when you sleep with an active Internet? Well, of course, if it is not vital ...

Post has been editedStalkernet71 - 01.05.19, 09:36

Rep: (659)
Hello everyone, I bought a sim on trial, the situation is Tele2 at work at a frequency of B20 800 MHz, the phone sees it perfectly (global version), but this danick doesn’t want to cling to this network, although it’s stated that it works with Tele2 .. ..and it is also written in the absence of a connection. Tele2 allegedly connects to another operator, a figush, in my case a permanent network search, the battery of eight hours drops out to 19 percent.
Maybe what settings tweak?
Phone Xiaomi redmi note 5.

Keep quiet @ 05/01/19 12:38*
Tele2 at work has a frequency of B20 800 MHz

As I found out at the time, the operator "buys" only one frequency of 1800 MHz, as the most "penetrated" and demanded in the market, does not want to spend money on the rest.

Post has been editedStalkernet71 - 01.05.19, 09:45

Stalkernet71 @ 05/05/19 9:44*
As I found out at the time, the operator "buys" only one frequency of 1800 MHz,
maybe I did not understand correctly, but it seemed to me that they work on T2 equipment, as for example an iota on a megaphone

* Keep quiet,
No, it's all right. Danik Virtual, working on the T2 motherboard.

* Stalkernet71 In general (if I understand correctly) this operator is able to work normally only in large settlements where 1800 MHz is used ....

* Keep quiet,
Not only in large ones. Anywhere, but with the presence of this frequency, it is the most common and almost everywhere existing.
But about switching to other opsoss outside the T2 coverage area is a big question. I did not understand how much hemorrhoids implemented. I did not come across it myself, the only thing I know is that they work under a contract with Bi.

Rep: (117)
Stalkernet71 @ 01.05.19, 09:32*
what for to leave your phone when you sleep with an active online?

At work must meet the people on the email and votsapp, so that we can "sleep work."

At the expense -I write-off date of the first day of the month. Free on Simcoe family received in random days, too, last night to update the package at all (by the way there unused minutes will not increase, but it may yet, since my update on the work and pull to 3-5 of the month).

arc287 @ 01.05.19, 13:23*
At the expense -I write-off date of the first day of the month.

Well, you find it easier, though it is not necessary to follow the numbers.
arc287 @ 01.05.19, 13:23*
Free on Simcoe family received in random days, too, last night to update the package at all (by the way there unused minutes will not increase

On free traffic is not summed up, each time a new updated, and it is the 1st of the next month.

Post has been editedStalkernet71 - 01.05.19, 10:30

Rep: (210)
Interestingly, and in foreign countries connect to Tele2 on another frequency?

Keep quiet @ 01.05.19, 09:38*
Maybe what settings tweak?

Apn manually registered? Without it will not start !!

Posted on 05/01/2019, 11:28:

Pupkind @ 01/05/19, 10:32*
Interestingly, and in foreign countries connect to Tele2 on another frequency?

Of course, there are roaming on another carrier frequency. As Tele2 and the like from the Moscow region. It should leave the territory of the Moscow region, as well as on the 2G connection starts to work, including

Stalkernet71 @ 01.05.19, 09:32*
what for to leave your phone when you sleep with an active online?

And I still have to sleep thinking about it? Turn on / off? My wife has a young and pretty, I'm here it turns on / off before going to bed)

Questions not you) It's like the answer to your question)

Morus @ 1.05.19, 11:26*
Of course, there are roaming on another carrier frequency.
Not about the other question as to Tele2.

Pupkind @ 01/05/19, 11:35*
Not about the other question as to Tele2.

That's what I wrote. Anything further connection region is actually roaming. Even if it is, and "canceled". Therefore, roaming, including those in foreign Tele2 are all frequencies that the foreign network has

* Morus , We will see. Most likely it will not connect automatically and have to manually pick the settings.

Pupkind @ 01/05/19, 11:53*
Most likely not automatically connect

And, it is most likely yes.
I was in the Stavropol region (where no Tele2), several times had to manually choose the operator Megafon. And it flies quietly, look, and there is no network - again climb in manual mode ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 00:29