В«DANYCOMВ» - mobile operator Talk | [MNO] Talk

Rep: (1402)

Attached Image

The topic is intended for the exchange of experience and impressions from the work of the operator “DANYCOM”.

Useful
Previous polls
27.03.2020-27.05.2020
Attached Image

27.05.2020-20.09.2020
Attached Image

K
So, briefly about what is happening and what to do.

1) Danycom mobile operator worked on Tele2 tits, now with it (Tele2) Danycom does not work, respectively, there is no connection and most likely will not, in connection with which the operator actually ceases its existence.
Subscribers are proposed to go toMNP(With the preservation of the room) to other cellular operators, or terminate the contract.
2) to replace free tariffs offer a trimmed free tariff fromMCN.. Go to this cut freeYou can only subscribers Danycom. If you want to do this, then you need to fill this Form.
3) If you have money in an account or you paid a newly subscriber board, you can return them. Need to fill outCash Return StatementorApplication for termination of the contract and return funds.Send these documents need to be in your account (if you have access to it), by mail[email protected] ([email protected]) or through Feedback shape (write the button at the bottom of the page).
4) Personal Cabinet and Mobile App to work. If you go through MNP and you have a negative balance on the score, then it is zero.

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.09.20, 00:30
Reason for editing: Poll closed

Rep: (0)
I, too, with Beeline to Danycom number, no one can reach. The answer in the tube: "The number is not dialed correctly."

Rep: (28)
* daeVaron * nafignick I have with / on Beeline calls pass. What does Dani support say?

Rep: (81)
Before buying a SIM card, I looked through a lot of reviews about this operator, and I noticed that only those who transferred their number from another operator had problems with incoming calls / SMS.

Rep: (2)
* Howe I suffered, I have everything ok

Rep: (97)
* daeVaron region?
number with Beeline MSK moved, everything is OK

Post has been editednyakze - 09.04.19, 04:28

Rep: (5)
* daeVaron Similarly

* Roman Dmitrievich,
Danycom promised to sort it out in 2 weeks, the beeline promised to sort out indefinitely

Posted 09/04/2019 at 21:16:

* Howe
I ordered a new number

Rep: (20)
The number was transferred from the megaphone, it works normally.

Does anyone get a detail in the only possible way: by e-mail?

Post has been editednafignick - 09.04.19, 21:43

Rep: (81)
* nafignick Well, it means it is not connected with number transfer. But in any case, the problem is on the side of Danycom, Beeline’s support hardly helps. And the detailing comes pretty quickly, now I’ve specifically checked, there are no problems.

Danycom said that the problem was not on their side, but on the side of beeline, and passed the request there. I think beeline will not even consider it, like, from their side, too, everything is fine, and the same application will be sent back to danycom. And so will throw in a circle.

Posted 10/04/2019 10:14:

Yesterday I wanted to transfer gigabytes per minute at the "free" tariff, - writes that 0 megabytes is available for traffic exchange, although there are 1.02 gigabytes. Does everyone have it now?

Post has been editeddaeVaron - 10.04.19, 10:16

Rep: (179)
daeVaron @ 04/10/19, 10:12*
the problem is not on their side, but on the side of beeline

By the way, for a long time, when Iota just appeared, there was a similar problem with Beeline when calling the Yota code 999. Indeed, there was a problem in the biline, so everything could be ...

Rep: (331)
daeVaron @ 04/10/2019, 10:12*
Yesterday I wanted to transfer gigabytes per minute at the "free" tariff, - writes that 0 megabytes is available for traffic exchange, although there are 1.02 gigabytes. Does everyone have it now?

No, everything is exchanged.
Attached Image

* daeVaron
Hooray! For a week, either a danik or a biline, but they fixed it and the incoming ones from the biline earned! And the detailing in the mail began to come.
But neither Sberbank nor Yandex can replenish the balance, probably because they simply do not know such a fresh telephone number of such an operator. Only by pointing out the virtual map of the same Yandex and only in the personal account on the site (their own application throws out the beaten link for payment) it was possible to replenish it. Well, the miracle of PPSOS is simple! But still now ordered more and the transition with his old number.

* nafignick Lucky for you, I have been making calls with Beeline and call forwarding for a month after I switched to Danycom with my number ... By the way, does your call forwarding work for you?

Post has been editedjonipak - 11.04.19, 03:18
Reason for editing: Added information

* jonipak in beeline need to bomb in the online chat
on their website. I do not use redirection

* jonipak
Early rejoiced! The problem of the impossibility of dialing from the biline on the danik returned! Again, support will have to bother

* nafignick Yes, the beast dance with Beeline continues!

Rep: (20)
* denrusvrn
I understand - you are a representative of the operator in the branch? You better answer, since there are so many “problem-oriented people” with dialing from Belaika - will there be any connection at all in places where the mother Ele2 is not available? As far as I know, it is on Bilika that Dani jumps in the absence of Ele2.

Post has been editedStalkernet71 - 15.04.19, 14:28

* jonipak
Now everything is working again and forwarding including

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 00:29