В«DANYCOMВ» - mobile operator Talk | [MNO] Talk

Rep: (1377)
Discussion of the mobile operator "DANYCOM"
DANYCOM MOBILE (app) | cellular | MNP - discussion | Mobile networks from the inside | Mobile Internet | The operator blocks the distribution of the Internet | Monitoring cellular networks in Russia | Testing the speed of the Internet mobile operators | Bypassing blocked access to Internet resources

Attached Image

The topic is intended for the exchange of experience and impressions from the work of the operator “DANYCOM”.

Useful

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 13.03.20, 14:55
Reason for editing: Adjust APN

Rep: (2)
Danycom - the coolest prices for roaming incoming calls and the Internet. I spend New Year's holidays in Berlin - 2 rubles per megabyte and 2 rubles for an incoming call WITHOUT ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIBER CARD - just a bomb !!

Rep: (10)
Moscow. Got SIM. Activation took 4 days. Simca refused register T2 network. About other networks do not have a speech itself. On the 4th day of the sim to work, but the support I received a call (on ext. Number) and said that experts in the sweat of working that would dare to my question. Let alone running. Surprise in the tube. Silence. Then a phrase that does not see the system that the number is activated. I ended the conversation. Calls, sms, internet - everything works. with the code SMS from LK comes. Me system prompts you to enter the correct number. I called in ace, the new application, the answer is that this is because the system does not see the activation of my room. It is the 7th day. Experts continue washing up priority 3mya layers of sweat to solve my situation. At this place could be mat.

Post has been editedrollerboll - 27.01.19, 22:05

Rep: (1)
rollerboll @ 01/27/19, 10:04 PM*
the system does not see my number activation

try to write to them in the official group in VK vk.me/danycom, they helped me very quickly to solve my situation

Rep: (10)
sumerkii @ 01.28.19, 11:00*
try to write them to the official group in VK

He wrote, but there is no sense. And in FB immediately wrote, and in VK.

Rep: (179)
The site offers a FREE tariff with included traffic and packages of minutes and SMS.
The fee for the tariff is 5 advertising SMS per day.
Conveniently, I took myself into a car navigator, and I designed a sim card for my tablet on my wife. They say one SIM card in hand)) Neither one nor the other device can not receive SMS))

Post has been editedMorus - 09.03.19, 01:51

Rep: (5)
Morus @ 03/09/19, 01:50*
The site offers a FREE tariff with included traffic and packages of minutes and SMS.
The fee for the tariff is 5 advertising SMS per day.
Conveniently, I took myself into a car navigator, and I designed a sim card for my tablet on my wife. They say one SIM card in hand)) Neither one nor the other device can not receive SMS))

Also took with a free fare. For a phone with a navigator. 4 days already, but there are no advertising sms.
It’s cool that the rest of the numbers are calls and SMS from this tariff unlimited.

There is one cant. They promised to fix it. I send SMS to the number of the beeline, but it is on the numbers of the beeline, and so is also Danik, so for this you remove SMS from the SMS package on the Free Tariff.
And calls, minutes do not take off.

You can shove a SIM card with a free tariff either into a tracker or an alarm and redirect it to your number. Everything is free.

Rep: (234)
* wolfsmile ,
Good evening! Also waiting for a few sim, yesterday ordered. Tell me, how much time is delivered in Moscow?

Abukot @ 03/21/2019, 21:52*
* wolfsmile ,
Good evening! Also waiting for a few sim, yesterday ordered. Tell me, how much time is delivered in Moscow?

I was brought in a week.
Kind of like their own courier service

Rep: (234)
* wolfsmile , * Morus ,
How is the connection? We take, mainly for voice. The variant with the navigator is a good topic, I wonder if it will fall off around the city.

* wolfsmile , * Morus ,
How is the connection? We take, mainly for voice. The variant with the navigator is a good topic, I wonder if it will fall off around the city.

This is the main shoal, the weak coverage of Tele2 in Moscow is to blame for everything. In the city center in Sanduny it is impossible to call. What to say about difficult situations. The connection disappears even when driving under the bridge - the conversation is interrupted and until you call back, you can’t speak normally.
The same nonsense with the Internet. Several times it was that all the sticks were 4g, but the Internet was dead (including in the very center of the city)). It is clear that these are questions for Tele2 ...

Rep: (270)
As the main sim card, you probably should not take it, but as a second backup one, completely. Roaming - almost every country in the world includes 2 rubles per minute. And in Moscow, the connection is nothing - in the case of problems with the main MTS operator, this always helps out. I use the second year

Rep: (33)
Guys, they brought me a sim card, it is not working for the fifth day already, the support service feeds us with breakfast, saying that there are some technical problems? Who had it?

ant32rus @ 04/02/19, 14:02*
the support service feeds breakfast, they say some technical problems?

And specifically they say, what problems?
I have already been the third the other day, 3 * ugh, they all work

* Morus , do not explain the reasons, just technical problems and all. We do everything possible, put the sim card in the phone, but there is no sense from it)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedant32rus - 02.04.19, 14:50
Reason for editing: screenshot

* ant32rus, it was already on the same page
DANYCOM MOBILE (Post by rollerboll # 81761696)

Rep: (180)
* ant32rus In the application sim try to set roaming "manual".

* Pupkind , the application does not display anything except the eternal download (

Rep: (0)
* ant32rus , * ant32rus try to find the “SIM Menu” among system applications, there should be a roaming setting for Danycom. It was also not possible to connect during the day, I searched in the Settings of the body, in the application, and the "problem" was covered there.

* Sweetline , I earned it myself, everything is fine, but it’s impossible to enter the application. No offline

Rep: (0)
Does anyone have a problem with how impossible it is to make voice calls from subscribers of a beeline to a phone number?
At the same time sms biline normally reach

Post has been editednafignick - 04.04.19, 17:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/03/20, 22:21