> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Redmi K20 / Mi 9T - Modification and decorations

Rep: (175)
Redmi K20 / Mi 9T - Modification and decorations
PictureRedmi K20 / Mi 9TMi9T, HMK20, davinci
Description | Modifications and decorations� | Purchase � | Discussion � | Firmware � | Useful topics section | Camera talk �

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts.Read a must!
  • draw your attention to , that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections): Guides on important topics under "Android - Embellishments ". Before making decorations, you are strongly advised to check whether they were not placed earlier on the forum (in the subject). To quickly find information in the subject line (on the forum) use the" Find in this subject "(top right of page). How to use search
  • If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)manufactured strictly according tofit the mold! Messages from users who ignored this requirement will be deleted without warning!
  • How to draw up a post asking for help in the case of "departure" of applications, and in general ...
  • Aboutmodifications to the firmware MiuiPro
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • For all actions to modify system files requires superuser "Root-rights". Questions on obtainingRoot-rightinstallingRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • For patches for the base strongly recommend using a scriptfrom hereTo avoid problems with the mounting system.

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics
Embellishments
Icons / Fonts
Modifications
Statusbara \ shutter notifications
Dialer \ Contacts \ Network
Sound
Desktop
AoD \ Lock Screen \ Fingerprint Scanner
prefabricated Fashion
Extended reboot menu
Other system modifications
Screen
Patched theme manager
Bootanimation | Slash
Useful posts and threads. Read on!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - Yesterday 05:37
Reason for editing: universal removal of advertising on android

Rep: (78)
* suhanovzh ,
And what are the topics?

Rep: (40)
* Subteras , Miui Global 10.3.5 stable, 10.3.5.0. (PfJRUXM) such as such

Posted on 07/16/2019, 16:13:

* Jane-k yes anyone, which in the themes go I shake, use and all the wallpaper get up, and yes butanimation is still changing, but separately I can not put the components,

Post has been editedsuhanovzh - 16.07.19, 16:13

Rep: (509)
Suhanovzh @ 07.16.19, 17:11*
Separately I can not put the components

Also fought with it. In the topic of discussion. Themes work poorly with these firmware (RU, MI, EU). Need firmware from Localizers -Xiaomi.eu or Mi-Globe

* Subteras , understandably..

* suhanovzh ,
I immediately flashed the global with the thems of any problems and there is no, therefore, I won't tell you and can you put the global?

* Jane-k yes I think about it too, the instruction seems to be, I'll do on the weekend

* suhanovzh ,
Everything is easy there. Today!

Rep: (30)
Can I make some kind of mod for scrolling desktops in a circle?! for some reason, only miuipro is added

Rep: (127)
* an-dy , Nova seems to be able to

* sheriffull
Yes, I put a third-party launcher, but there is one glucnet, then

Rep: (127)
* an-dy I do not remember, CPL may so or not, but try. Decent launcher.

Rep: (4262)
MiniMode for xiaomi.eu Stable

Author : Red Warrior
xiaomi.eu

MIUI 11
Description
From the fact that I managed to do and succeed (as I have free time, I will try to complement this mod), in the "Relator" the ability to choose, maximum screen brightness and selection of the window with an incoming one. Added choice, vibration on unlocking, extended battery selection, battery position on the right / on the left side, Toglu, while it was possible to overcome only in the open state (4-6), weather in a curtain, a little modified desktop, slightly increased icons, clock and battery In the status bar, notifications in the status bar slightly shifted closer to each other, three weather widget with a clock with the firmware of Mirums, an iconopac with firmware Multiforms.
Added extended sound setup, slightly changed curtain in dark mode
Added adjustment of the size of the watch and battery, the clock in the center. Vibration on unlock moved to the point of sound and vibration.
1. Telephone: Maximum brightness and selection of a window with incoming, enlarged round photo and a complete absence If a photo is not installed on the contact.
2. Extended sound panel, vibration on the imprint.
3. Adjust the number of Togls in the curtain and adjustment of the size of the watch and the battery percent.
4. Three weather widget.
11.0.2 Android 10 Q
1. Added the adjustment of the Toglov to one line and the size of the network speed, everything is now adjustable to "Loet", that is, immediately without rebooting SystemUI.
2. In the phone settings added two items Select the size of the window with incoming and selecting full-screen avas with adjustable size and location. I do not remember an hour as it was, but vibration when unlocking in the sound and vibration settings item.
3. When choosing an animation of unlocking rhythm, there is no animation.
Full list:
1. Telephone: Maximum brightness, adjustment of the color of the arrows on the VK / OX / missing / redirected selection of the window at the VKD., Choosing a photo with VKD., Small / full screen, full-screen photo, most likely you will have to reassign photos for contacts, adjusting the size of avatar , indents, selection of action when the call is completed. Call logs in three lines, showing regions in Kirrylice. In the absence of a photo on contact with the VKD / Ex-empty window.
2. Sound and vibration: Extended volume panel, vibro on unlocking.
3. Desktop, selection: shadow on icons, automatically close the folders, default: signatures icons to choose from, or in two lines, or one with attenuation, instead of points at the end, or and one line, "running" inscriptions that do not fit in length, action by double tap and swipe on the desktop, to select the setup, you need to turn off the button of the screen and swipe turning off, all additional settings are made separately "Settings - Desktop", in order to correctly Double tapa and swipe settings have been working, turn off the stock in the main settings, the number of icons in the open folder 4x6,
4. ADD: Added displayed in 10 seconds.
5. Status String and Cutting: Adjusting the number of Togls into one line and in the opened panel, adjusting the sizes of the clock in the status bar and in the curtain, adjust the size of the battery and network speed icon, show seconds in the status bar, network icon position, select the style in the string Statues (hours in the center and two more to choose from) Show only interest, lists and shutdown animation. Some elements are applied immediately, some when choosing, the system UI is automatically rebooting. Remove the animation of the imprint, to do this, choose the third item Animation "Rhythm".
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Extra. Screenshots 10.3.12
Attached Image
Attached Image
Extra. Screenshots 10.3.15
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
11.0.2 Android 10 Q
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

MIUI 12
Description
Everything as usual, all in the screenshots, no print animation - choose "Rhythm" to work custom dance tap and swipe turn off stock.
12.0.3.0 Added item Menu Background Recent and Animation Background Appearance. The use of the style of the Style Bar status, i.e. It is applied immediately, without rebooting the system. Added setting item The number of columns in the open folder.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation : In TWRP, flash mod, wipe cache - reboot, backup at discretion. The first load is a little longer than usual.
If you sew a module Magisk,linkHow to do it yourself, through the Magic Manager, may hang, the manager himself, brushing in recent and flash on a new one, sewing it will be about 4-5 minutes.
In some versions of M.B. Error, for example in contacts to remove the error, on the path / system path, delete the Package_cache folder and restart.
Download
11.0.6 "Final Assembly"
Write in QMS.

12.0.3.0 for TWRP.Attached fileMinimode_xiaomi_eu_12.0.3.0.zip.(150.49 MB)

12.0.2.0 for TWRP.Attached fileMinimode_xiaomi.eu_12.0.2.0.zip.(148.98 MB)

Special thanks to

The project is closed.

Post has been editedRed Warrior - 19.07.20, 22:15

FRUST79 @ 07/17/19, 12:21*
in the form of a module for magisk

It would be perfect. In the case of which it is very easy to roll back ...

FRUST79 @ 07/17/19, 13:00*
Module magisk

I do not install. Hanging through Magisk and through the recovery.

Subteras @ 07/17/19, 13:29*
I do not install

Through Magisk it turned out. only half icons on the stock exchange

AN-DY @ 07/17/19, 13:51*
Through Magisk it happened

I have heles in this place
Attached Image

Pyss from the third journal turned out!

Post has been editedSubteras - 17.07.19, 12:55

FRUST79 @ 07/17/19, 13:56*
Word firmware with top jumping?
Yes.
Hung for 20 minutes. Brushed, re-flashed, went further, was established.

Subteras @ 07/17/19, 13:58*
How to understand half?

It is its own the topic that collected from different and all icons is replaced with their own. Half of the icons returned to the stock. Repeated use of its topic - to no avail. in general everything is good. just did not find where to zoom to zoom)

FRUST79 @ 07/17/19, 12:21*
As you have free time, I will try to add this mod

I think everyone liked the setting of separate controls of the sounds of notifications and ringtone (this really lacks in the firmware). : thank_you:

Rep: (168)
Gentlemen, I warn you right that the recovery we had a curve, tested fashion, it took to restore the systems, restored and the body went to the fastbut, the installation re-recovery did not lead to success, sewed from scratch, the date was encrypted, so keep in mind.
If someone can collect TWRP himself or to someone to contact that gravity please ...

Post has been editeddwane3 - 17.07.19, 15:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 00:29