Marriage and repair TEYES SPRO / CC2 - Discussion | [Car] Car and Android device

Rep: (254)
Hardware modification, auto sound, marriage and repair TEYES SPRO / CC2
Car and Android device
Purchase, delivery and connection | TEYES SPRO / CC2 Android 8.1 - Discussion | Hardware modification, auto sound, marriage and repair | GU club owners and Kingbeats Teyes SPRO / CC2 | TeyesTRPO - Discussion | Kingbeats K1 PLUS - Discussion | Teyes CC2L- Discussion | DVR X5 | Accessories (OBD2, TPMS, CAN, camera, etc.) | Other radio on Spreadtrum SC9853I processor

| Official site of the device | Technical support device |

Specifications
Operating system: Android 8.1 API 27
Processor: 8 cores 1.8G 64 bits spreadtrum SC9853 Intel 14 nm Airmont

Memory: 2GB / 32GB and 4GB / 64GB
Display: IPS 1024x600 (9 '/ 10.2')
Radio module: NXP TEF6686 (RDS Netherlands)
Sound chip: TDA7851
Other: WiFi, GPS, 4G / LTE, Bluetooth 4.0
System support: TPMS, CarPlay, USB DVR
Questions discussed in the topic
The topic discusses:
  • Questions of marriage, except for return shipping
  • Cooling
  • Work associated with solder
  • Auto Sound except a staff

Return cannot be repaired
Marriage will be considered a situation when after its description technical support requests to send them a device.

Cannot be returned, repaired

False alarm
FAQ
Q: I got married. How long does it take to repair?
A: With all shipments, repairs and other things - on average a month.

Q: And what, is it now a month to go with a regular State University and wait while they fix it?
A:Not necessary. Or do ashere.

Q: I want to send for repair. Do I have everything well repaired?
A: Most likely yes, butis not a factquiteis not a fact.
Useful posts
Reviews of the audio capabilities

Topics Curator:KС‘niG

Post has been editedKС‘niG - 03.07.20, 18:09
Reason for editing: How to disable the hardware built-in amplifier

Rep: (61)
Kia Sportage 4 QLE 2019 Luxe grade.
Canbus Raise RZC correctly decodes the data for climate-control unit decodes the left button on the steering wheel, decrypts the data by opening and closing doors, decrypts the key "piano". Setting canbusRZC (H) 2016. .
Known problems: does not output the signal from the camera ZH, does not display general information about the car.
Temporary solution: wiring from the engine compartment fuse block (smchemu) pull to the general spit. In one of the pads (keep in mind two of them) that connect to the canbus, select two wires: brown and blue. The first goes to the contact G5, the second comes from the main pad and is the power supply of the camera ZX (contact 6). So both of these wires and held from the fuse box twist together. The camera is working, the lines are bent. I did not put a lowering.
Discharged from China Pribluda (see photo) in order to turn the collective farm into a state farm, they make it a little more presentable

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKС‘niG - 08.09.19, 15:20
Reason for editing: In the header next topic

* drerix , I wanted to ask everything, didn’t I try in G5 (or where does the CAN signal go in reverse) powered by the ZX torch?

Control buttons tried to put on Key1?

Post has been editedKС‘niG - 28.06.19, 23:53

Rep: (0)
And is there a topic where everyone has unsubscribed the brand, the year of the car and the bundle + cunbas + kanbas settings? And where it says what works and what doesn't. And for future customers it would be immediately clear what kind of kanbas to order. and desirable kanbas photo

The guys ran into such a problem, connected the camera, everything is powered, the picture showed 1 time, then when I connected, the picture disappeared and the black screen again, I check, there is power, what a hitch someone tells me, I have no ideas, I have already tried everything and tulips poke and food rebutnul

Rep: (1)
Hello, cry from the heart, commissioned in late April, was in mid-May and placed. Ask Ruth, everything is as it should work. After a month out of the car and left on closed doors, because hot. Returning after 10 minutes 0 emotions poked reset etc. Okay, wrote in support, went to the electrician, rang all the power is. They said, send your. Time course not, forward to the weekend, and lo and behold, on Friday starts after reseta. But, as it turns out, there is no sound. Today, stuck old, everything works, removed the video, went to the post office and sent by attaching them one more in the video, already tired to deal with radio. Prompt smart people, which I have the chance to exchange or the fact that they all quickly start pinging and will make a verdict? Thanks in advance for your reply.

* neeeko in fact, usually everything happens quickly. The thing is that if they reproduce the problem and do not find a solution, then they change the entire radio tape recorder. The only problem is how quickly they see the problem.

Rep: (43)
neeeko @ 29.06.19, 21:02*
neeeko

I sent for the first time when replaced mat board, all fast enough and took the mail and repaired but not tested and sent to the marriage. I sent immediately after the second time, the week could not pick up, and then two weeks of repairs. Send COD, sending the first class to come down quickly and money forwarded back. It is necessary to quickly make and kicking them.

Rep: (18)
Simple advice, first poyuzat GU, then write about marriage!
If indeed marriage-NO-Send out repairs, to return the money and buy new!
Sam suffered a support team in Novosibirsk is a HORROR!
Bought new GU saved 2,000 rubles, it works now like the monkey can not determine the firmware.
GU good, important to understand what works.
Support for stupidity I have in addition a second camera and frame remained.

Post has been editedmt633vev - 19.07.19, 19:37

mt633vev @ 19.07.19, 19:35*
GU good

I agree, GU for their money top (like "ksyaomi": lol:). But, damn it, they openly marriage dofiga. Any output control, obviously, do not exist.
So there is a lottery - Do come from the first serviceable device. Benefit Novosibirsk pliable and relatively bright enough (again, a lottery), you can drop off and buy a new State, with which I personallyfaced.

Rep: (1)
Hi all, currently sending lain week Novosibe (also sent 1st class), now like a week it is diagnosed. Through the support of Ali managed to compensate for 10k, the base was payment for installation and removal, non-pecuniary damage, the long answer seller and Vidoje to malfunction. We look forward to the continuation of the history of the diagnosis for their "fast" I now do not tear from them.

Rep: (7)
At first, not working part of the screen is now a chaotic inclusion of buttons, the desktop itself is switched to the general living their lives. Decided to flash, there was a push button start, and a report went farther nor any action. In the course of all this patient died?

* Sergcr , classic It never fails. But this does not negate the fact that the patient is more likely dead.

Post has been editedKС‘niG - 20.07.19, 23:44

neeeko @ 20.07.19, 19:24*
Through the support team, Ali was able to compensate for 10k,

I was not able to get 10 rubles, Ali gave, when you open the dispute.
But stupid support team pressed the button to the dispute that the return came, although it was necessary to repair the SX and return back.
Then came the money back. I ordered under the new share-less at 2 rubles.
Plus I still have the camera and frame, Ali gave a voucher for $ 20.
But were these dances with a tambourine-Mama Do not Cry! )) That State under the replacement, board soldering, the State lost, etc.
Even on the forum banili, whiners who did not like the quotes and posts how I am doing, and others recommend!

Was calm and confident that everything will be chiki bunches, so it happened.
By the way, support staff, threatened that if I did not send them to the frame and the camera, the new GU did not work and they write Chinese
But we do not want to pay for forwarding the same premise, where they are also asked to send onlyState itself and wires !
I sent them to hell, though correct, and ordered in a new Novosibe through another account, but with the same phone number and address!
After five days received!))
Ali offers to file a complaint against them to the threat and may throw from the site for such a conversation.
Not yet filed, that want to bring the mentally retarded?

Posted on 21/07/2019, 10:37:

* Sergec,
KoniG @ 07/20/19, 23:23*
Serzhkr, classic never fails. But this does not negate the fact that the patient is more likely dead.

I agree with the previous speaker,
The patient may be operable, but it you need !?
Makes a return, but do not send the diagnosis, or torment to call / write and wait for an answer, and GU.
The level of service in Novosibe simply NO

* mt633vev , Return via Ali? I picked up my order and there is a dispute button is not active. Or are there other options?

* Sergcr , Cap - FAQ - second paragraph.

Serzhkr @ 07/21/19, 11:29*
Return via Ali?

The point is not to return through aliekspress as such, but to avoid repair Novosibe.

Post has been editedKС‘niG - 21.07.19, 15:10

* Sergcr ,
Then only through Novosibirsk, the diagnosis (the minimum cost of sending waste to them)
write them (via Ali) asked the video as evidence! Then tell all!
God grant that all passed quickly!

There is of course another option, in common - kidok.
You order is exactly the same State, and then after receiving Delache return brokenness radio, but then they do not need to write now, or order it to another account.
You decide

Post has been editedmt633vev - 21.07.19, 16:35
Reason for editing: Adding

* mt633vev As far as I understand, to make the order and return type does not fit. Taki Ali immediately return the money or the dispute as soon as the radio will receive? There you can see that it is used on the film.

Serzhkr @ 07/20/19, 22:13*
At first, not working part of the screen is now a chaotic inclusion of buttons, the desktop itself is switched to the general living their lives. Decided to flash, there was a push button start, and a report went farther nor any action. In the course of all this patient died?

I had all the same. 1 1. Submitted in Novosib. Once the package has come to him in the post office, immediately wrote to them, they say guys, take away. They said that this week should give an answer on the diagnosis. It is also asked to extend the protection order on Ali. While I decided to try it on the right. I really hope that they do not have to swear and make fraud =)

* Sergec,
Serzhkr @ 21/07/19, 20:13*
mt633vev, as far as I understand, to make the order and return type does not fit. Taki Ali immediately return the money or the dispute as soon as the radio will receive? There you can see that it is used on the film.

By God as a little ...) come back as a defective, rather than something that "does not fit the type."
You open the dispute, take off your videos and otoshlesh them in Novosibirsk joint venture, after Ali prompts you to resolve the dispute on the site, by sending them to the MG.
Money back for 3-7 days, I came to two, after the seller will confirm receipt of the parcel.
If they delay the confirmation, Ali moved to a screen that gave them your email GU.
The dispute is simply done once or twice a radio cassette player in one-JUN SUN screen was broken, and the second marriage TEYES-SX was not.
Film if you want to re-stick.
The main thing is that the new working and not by number of samples (I think this is unlikely to be engaged).
Ordered and paid better in someone else, but not to expose a person.
Solder schA training fraud due to such advice!)))
If you did not do it, then maybe you do not need it, and then later the conscience torment or prokoleshsya at the crucial moment.
"- We shall be three, one of them wounded, and in addition the young man, almost a child, and say, tell us that there were four "(C) and I has advised you!))
think and Growdecide youself. , So then no one to blame! All that you will do- it's your / and decision / risk / money!
Good luck!
Do not forget to put the video into a dispute and a photo of the defective PG (such as new - it is)
Ordering / sending best in action, when there is the hype and the price is extremely low.

Post has been editedmt633vev - 23.07.19, 16:05

Relodgy5 @ 22.07.19, 08:11*
I really hope that they do not have to swear and make fraud =)

Let's hope for the best Though after my defective GU and dance with a tambourine with repairs, optimism in relation to them at me not at all.
The word trust is not in my vocabulary at all, and for a long time!

Post has been editedmt633vev - 23.07.19, 15:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/09/20, 16:50