Discussion chamber Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon)

Rep: (1391)
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon)
SM-G9700 / U / U1, SM-G9730 / U / U1, SM-G9750 / U / U1
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 + (Exynos) | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club

Camera specifications
Help with filling caps is strongly appreciated!
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 01.05.20, 21:41
Reason for editing: What to do if you do not work gkam?

Rep: (3764)
We continue:

Comparison of regular camera modes
S10 + (Snapdragon) and GKAM

Frame order:
1. Stock
2. Stoke, Night mode (after update)
3. Gkam
4. Stoke, Televik 2x

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

All shots taken from the hands during the movement of the train. Without stop.
---
Against the staff Televika, all the rest in the ass. Gkkam - ibid).

Post has been editedsparta - 01.06.19, 00:51

Tretyakov in the Metro car

Shot on S10 + Snapdragon

Posted here:
My phone shoots better! (Post sparta # 85843535)

Taken on all current cameras:
Stoke, Televik 2x, Gkam.

On Shirik is not there, so I’ll add here (for lovers of geometry distortion):
Attached Image

Post has been editedsparta - 02.06.19, 22:41

Torner38 @ 06/02/19, 23:40*
s10 and iphone 5s

Well, comparing night shooting with an old iPhone is not very good, though ... why not, actually.

But to compare with the fresh iPhone XR, which turned out to be in my pocket by the way, is very interesting).
Now let's see what came of it:

Night S10 + vs iPhone XR

1.s10 + Stoke
2.s10 + Stoke, Night mode
3.s10 + gkam
4. iPhone XR

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Two notes:
1) It is noteworthy that in addition to the first frame, on the other three machines set the same shutter speed 1/4 sec. And in the case of frames 2 and 3, the same ISO 400 is also available.
Just ideal for comparison!
2) On frame 2 of the Night mode of shooting S10 +, of course, the asphalt in front of the machine is NOT red. There is nothing red there. Behind and a little to the right behind, along the road ~ 50 meters, is the Yellow Lantern. The light in front of the cars on the pavement from him.
---
P.S. Yes, it’s important:
I now have S10 + on Snapdragon (!). Prior to this (in front of the Huawei P30 pro), I had S10 + on Exinos.

#Camera Camera

Post has been editedsparta - 22.06.19, 21:52

Denny89K @ 06/03/19, 20:49*
I did not think that the quality of photos depends on the process

Of course it depends, because the processing of photos is done by a separate hardware unit of the processor, this time. And the camera modules themselves for different processors are DIFFERENT. And they are not interchangeable. (I know, because I changed the camera module on my former S10 + on Exinos for my hard-earned 13.000 rubles from the officers on Tverskaya).
Now the main thing:

How to look at which processor the camera is better

1. Come Here:
https: //www.anandtech ... laxy-s10plus-review/13

2. And under each plot (there are a lot of them), for Eksinos and Snap, we tap into these BLUE squares one by one.
Attached Image

The picture almost immediately (depending on the speed of the Internet and the load on the site) changes to the corresponding one.

3. Tap on it with your finger (just One Tap), and it opens in a new window in full resolution.
4. Save it.

So for each mode (Auto, Zoom, Wide) and processor options (Snap, Exinos) for each test scene.
Then we choose what we liked more. We look at the soap in the shadows and at the foliage. And what exactly is important for you in the photo.

---
An example from the very first test scene:
Crops.
First Exinos, Second Snap
Attached Image

Attached Image

On the first crop from Exinos you can see the Dichest Peresharp (!) In combination with a noticeably large Soap, unlike Snap.
(Hi opinion* felix1023, in the post above;) Peresharp is just bigger at Exinos, and not at Snap. I would even say that its WAGON in both versions, compared with competitors, but Exinos also has more soap. Soap decides here when both have "over to the ass"!).

It is because my previous S10 + Soaped in the shadows,just like here on a one-to-one crop, especially in the backlight it showed up (the frames went all at once to the trash), and WATCHING this resource, ->I changed S10 + Exxinos to S10 + Snapdragon!

This is my personal opinion, based on the data of this resource, and the PERSONAL experience of shooting on cameras of both devices on Exinos and Snapdragon.

YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OPINION.
I just brought an independent resource, which, perhaps, will allow you to compose it yourself.
See and decide for yourself!

Post has been editedsparta - 03.06.19, 23:09

Empathy @ 06/04/19, 00:19*
Samsung sak2l4 both there and there, except for the front camera

About the front drum I, but the Main Rear DIFFERENT, although both Samsung.
We look:
First Snapdragon, second Exinos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Both screenshots from my devices).

Post has been editedsparta - 04.06.19, 00:33

"Expectation"
Portrait on S10 +

Attached Image

Dusk, already getting dark, 21:00

Post has been editedsparta - 05.06.19, 08:28

Empathy @ 06/16/19, 12:03*
Only the branch you in vain captured, it is for a wider range of issues regarding the camera)

Well, where are these your questions? Where are the discussions of the "wide" circle?
Seize the initiative! I am for it. But no one else writes (.
Get started! : yes2:
---
And while you are thinking where to start, here you are

Night shots on all three full-time cameras
S10 + Snapdragon

1. Television.
Yes, yes it’s a telephoto, not the main one with 2x. And it is in lowlite.
(We look in EXIF ​​focal 6.0 mm for those who doubt)
2. The main
3. Width
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

For comparison, the same frame on the iPhone XR
Attached Image

Choose the best frame.
Do not forget to compare with iPhone XR

#Camera Camera

Post has been editedsparta - 16.06.19, 12:42

Moscow Hippodrome
Days of France in Russia

S10 + Snapdragon

Just shot)
1. Televik
Attached Image

2. The main
Attached Image

If anyone else does not know why Televik is needed on the phone - this is for this).
---
For those who want to compare:
iPhone XR
Attached Image

Post has been editedsparta - 16.06.19, 13:52

In the themes of the photo of devices, I always upload only
Pure ORIGINALS,
without any processing or cropping.
I specifically do this so that people who are going to purchase a phone for filming can see real shots, and not my art of owning Photoshop. (I speak artfully, and I can make night and so on out of the day, but here the originals are sacred!).

Originals, without processing and cropping:
Portrait S10 + Snapdragon
Hat
Attached Image

"Not the first time"
Second place in the races per day (the first was given to the Frenchman, of course)
Attached Image

Our photo team at work
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

(WITHsavagemessiahzine.comnobody is there, of course. There are no lovers there either)

Post has been editedsparta - 16.06.19, 20:37

Fillserg @ 06/20/19, 10:10*
Maybe the question is banal, but still ... I don’t understand - changing the proportions, the image quality improves / worsens. And what proportions are better to choose?

What you need to know when choosing the frame format S10 (+, e)
4: 3 vs 16: 9

1.Quality does NOT change. Linear resolution center of the frame is exactly the same. From the whole full-length (it is 4: 3) in the other frame aspect ratio, just cut off part of the top and bottom (or side), the very same central part remains absolutely the same.
(Pick up a regular photo, scissors, and cut off the strips from above and below, tell me, has the quality of that part changed. What remains? No).
Note
But you must keep in mind that this does not apply to all devices. For example, in some Sony smarts, the so-called multi-format sensor is used. There, when choosing a different format, crop (cropping) is not just taken from the full frame as in Samsung, but the sensor area with which the original frame is taken is slightly changed.
2.Now what proportions are better to choose:
I almost always shoot in FULL 4: 3 ratio. Even if I need a 16: 9 shot, I’ll immediately crop it from the top / bottom to the desired format in the gallery itself using regular tools. But at the same time, unlike if I immediately shot at 16: 9, I have the opportunity to crop the scene correctly without losing quality (leaving a little more sky or earth, for example). And if you immediately shoot 16: 9 and make a mistake with the position of the scene elements in the frame, then further framing is already only with a loss of quality.
3.What to consider.
And when choosing a format, you must take into account the work of automation if you shoot in the "Auto" mode.
For example, if you shoot a landscape, and at 4: 3 there is the Sun at the top, and at 16: 9 it is not there, then the Machine in these two options will choose a DIFFERENT exposure, and accordingly in the first case you will get a darker central part of the frame, and in -second brighter and better detailed. In this case, if you do not need the Sun in the frame according to the plot, it is obviously better to shoot at 16: 9 right away.
Those. you need to consider LIGHT. Is always!

Post has been editedsparta - 16.04.20, 13:13

For those interested in the difference between the cameras of the excinos and snapdragon.

S10 + Axinos vs Snapdragon cameras

The first frame from an excinos, the second from a snapdragon.
Everywhere machines.
a) Exinos G975X (a demo for officials in the Samsung showroom, differs from retail devices only in the absence of a radio module - "X", the rest is identical). The senior manager was "banging his heel", which is the latest update. Version screens will be at the end of the post.
b) Snapdragon my G9750 TGY (Hong Kong)

1. The main camera
(Exin 1/50 with ISO 250; Snap 1/50 ISO 320)
Attached Image

Attached Image

2. Televik
(Exin 1/25 with ISO 200; Snap 1/25 ISO 250)
Attached Image

Attached Image

I’m not making any conclusions; see for yourself. Everyone has different preferences.
Someone will not see the difference at all ...
Also take into account the different ISOs on paired frames set by automatic machines, and make the appropriate correction. Ideally for comparison, of course, the parameters are the same, but an automaton is an automaton).
---
If anyone is interested in what the Black Car looks like under the Warm yellow lamps (on the left in the frame of the main cameras), look here:
Attached Image

---
PhoneInfo (installed on the demo):
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The joke was that the manager assured me that nothing could be put on the demo, and that I didn’t even try, because it's impossible.
Yeah, "Right now" ...: rofl:

Post has been editedsparta - 20.06.19, 21:38

they didn’t even bring us a separate night mode

Don't be so upset. It is expected to "plasticine", I do not use it)
I laid out here a comparison of the night mode:

Night S10 + vs iPhone XR
Discussion of the camera Discussion of the camera Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 + (Post sparta # 85846821)

As a result:
1. The difference with the normal mode is not so striking as to worry about its absence.
(Here on the Huawei P30pro the night one really taxied).
2. Night white balance often lies, in contrast to the usual.
3. Gkam at night is not bad at all).
----
UPD
Here are still nightly, but not as dark as the link above.
Just shot(22:40) (Through the eyes, the sky is like on an iPhone).
1. Normal mode
Attached Image

2. Night mode
Attached Image

3. Gkam
Attached Image

4. iPhone XR
Attached Image

---
A few words in defense of the night mode:
If you do not sprinkle, then on the smart screen the night one looks good. Even at night, the luminous sign does not overexposure.

Post has been editedsparta - 22.06.19, 23:22

Rep: (3550)
S10 Snap Dual SIM. Take in the ranks :)

Rep: (34)
* Gdenashi ,
Congratulations! We are waiting for pictures: D

Gdenashi @ 06/26/19, 06:28*
S10 Snap Dual SIM. Take in the ranks :)

Fine! Congratulations!

PORTRAIT
ohhhh very bad light in a dark room
S10 + vs iPhone XR

(Light from the lamp)

First Samsung, then iPhone
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedsparta - 26.06.19, 10:33

Rep: (20)
* sparta , but actually what light was there? And then on samsa such a feeling under a yellow lamp sits :)

* ttimonn
Warm of course. Special wrote that from the lamp, not from the window).
Samsung face nevertheless rejuvenated.
Hair is better on an iPhone. Hands are better on the Samsung.
An iPhone with a lack of light, as usual for all iPhones, first loses Color, making the frame almost B / W.

Post has been editedsparta - 26.06.19, 10:49

When Samsung S10 +CAN NOT
from the word at all

(so as not to be particularly admired;))

1. S10 +
2. iPhone XR
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedsparta - 26.06.19, 13:26

Rep: (949)
* sparta
Samsung is obsessed with removing the noise from here and zamylennyy foreground as I think, but it has a better background, I myself am waiting for the zero camera mod on s10 there is a setting for noise and sharpness, but the author is still silent. That's what he answered 2 weeks ago. To be honest, I didn’t understand it, the google translator translated to put it mildly, not very.
maybe at some point. it makes it not warranting

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/07/20, 20:28