100 Mbps Ethernet
Supports the display image 4 K ultra HD
Support for H.265 decoding
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 12.01.20, 12:12
Reason for editing: Supercam-Hi3798MV200-V3.apk

Rep: (10)
To be honest, the picture from Zidoo S9X with its automatic frameite and color depth of 12 bits is more interesting. I have a Sharp LCD 10 years old, but with Local dimming - dimming and LED backlight. But, in general, hurt! The functionality, of course, is maximum, not enough only support for smart cards of satellite operators))), for complete happiness! The execution itself does not cause complaints. I do not even know what to add ...

Rep: (24)
Nevertheless, there is one unwanted function that I don't like when viewing EPG on satellite channels, there must be a watches as on ENIGMA, i.e. Musicity viewing EPG channels without incl., And here the channel incl. machine.

* valeriy.bbk , and feedback is with Mikulovtsy? Can write to them to add functionality in the new firmware. We, as I understand it, the test is installed from the factory.

Everio @ 03.07.19, 09:52*
There is not enough support for smart cards of satellite operators)))

When I sent boxing, I checked the presence of Cam, it was not in the firmware, asked the seller's question, in response, then I found it on Linuxat, perhaps in the following firmware and fasten, but here

The site of developers of our CAM and ask most likely here, by the way, if you go through the web interface by: IP Boxing: 8888
Shed in Oskov, there is support for Smartkart, but what and how to configure, you need to know or ask a question, but for this you need to know the Anglitsky, or correctly arrange a question with the help of a google-breaker, try.

Post has been editedvaleriy.bbk - 04.07.19, 12:26

Rep: (0)
Tell me who already bought as a ball? I'm going to order. I do not know what to choose Mecool K6 or Mecool Ki Pro? The main ball and the lack of brakes that advise?

It all depends on the choice of a ball with a good bar good bowl

Rep: (50)
* serg789, It depends on where the stools will be Emu stands from the globo. Some providers are blocked, and who goes to show without any questions, it smelledlessly on the bandpro without problems, it was sworn here something changed!

* valeriy.bbk, You can not go to the emulator balloons ???

Via Boxing IP web browser: 8888, from DTV device, Installation, S2, six times at 111111

Post has been editedvaleriy.bbk - 05.07.19, 11:05

And what is the emulator there? I have been sitting on MGCAMD and CCCAMD for a long time, I have no proven problems. There are no problems like MGCAMD and CCCAMD or do you need dancing with a tambourine? I want to buy mainly because of balls and watching video

In EMU 2 of the CCAM and NEWCAM protocol, if one port is better to choose newcam if several ports, then CCAM. I do everything on CCAM without problems

And the emem goes straight in the box (stock), or should I download from somewhere and screw?

B16 message under 2m spoiler

And how much maximum number of CCAM ports?

In the CCCAM protocol, there are no restrictions, the row specifies one port for the protocol and all the packages available on the server on it to wock, but it is already to balloons.

* dron1977 , Rostelecom and iota no problems with a chalk) all flies

* Everio, I'm talking about the chamber of the provider and not a network! What is your Internet provider to ban

Rep: (1)
Refinement of the console. After the first inclusion, one bad moment was revealed. When viewing any channel 30 minutes after it is turned on, the prefix flew to the main menu
And it completely rebooted Android. And it happened every 2.5-3 minutes. The first thing that did replaced the 12V-1A power supply to 12V-2A, it is not clear why 1a If the consoles are simpler
Our 2A power supply is completed. After opening the case, I found that a smaller radiator was installed on the processor than it should be in reality. His real size
You can see on the board, the frame of white paint is drawn and there are two hardening for fastening the radiator with plastic pins with springs. What kind of radiator is not that other
Like hack of the manufacturer. I installed what was in the presence of a radiator with a built-in cooler for 12V from the old video card. Nutrition filed on it 5V, it works quiet noise. After
Upgrades after the prefix worked for approximately one and a half hours, the temperature of the radiator heating was measured. The device showed the temperature indoor +26 on the mouth with a finger
Heating did not feel. For direct air intake to the cooler in the top cover you need to make holes. After refinement, all departures and reboot stopped.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Ipolitych Where did the 5V, a regular radiator shot or put on top?

Post has been editedvaleriy.bbk - 06.07.19, 07:32

Here is something to set up video:
Thin settings are better changed if you understand what they mean. For example, the check box is "HDMI Auto Adaptation", will cancel the selected screen resolution in the "Custom Display Format" and will force the "HDR" mode. If your TV does not support HDR, then the picture will become faded.
taken from here:mediasat.info/2017/12/26/satellite-stb-OpenBox-S4K/

The closest relative, I would like that our software would be brought to the same level, and maybe better: rolleyes:
Standby Setup: If you activate the HDMI SuspenD, then when the TV is disconnected, the box is automatically turned off at the specified time.

Post has been editedvaleriy.bbk - 06.07.19, 09:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.11.20, 17:56