Padmate PaMu Slide | PaMu Slide + | PaMu Slide Mini - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (3057)
Padmate PaMu Slide | PaMu Slide + | PaMu Slide Mini - Discussion
Padmate PaMu Slide
Official site | Site start sales | The site of the start of sales mini | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Has already become a legend,PaMureturns with redesigned headphonesSlidewith new features. We have kept all the elements that madePaMusuccessful, including:
  • Signal stability
  • Perfect sound quality
  • Awesome comfort levels
  • Long battery life

Now we're back withPaMu Slide, An amazing product that will override the Bluetooth headset.
The battery life is up to 10 hours from a single charge. The supplied slide case with a charging case provides 5 additional full charges of the accessory.

ModelPaMu Slide +includeswireless charging for smartphones - Wireless Phone Charger:
- can charge devices supporting wireless charging, the box itself is charged through the wire.

ModelPaMu Slide MiniIt has a smaller size (compact) briefcase at 400mAh, charging capabilities of the case of WIRELESS (QI), and the presence of 4 kinds of color. Functionality and upgrading the headphones themselves are not made.

TeamPadmateHe worked with engineersQualcommTo improve performancePaMu Slide. And this is the result of the quality that we are proud to say that the chip in our headphones works better than a chip inAirplans.
Moreover, many intelligent functions that are present inPaMu SlideIt is supported by technology from our partnersIntel.

PaMu Slide - Model: T6
PaMu Slide + - Model: T6W
PaMu Slide Mini - Model: T6C

Model It is listed on the case, and on the ID-label boxes; as that would immediately understand, "+" (Plus) version is near the usb type-c connector button activation QI charge.
Characteristics PaMu Slide
Attached Image
Attached Image
Features PaMu Slide Mini
Attached Image
Attached Image

Touch Control Features
Useful
Reviews
  • First Great review-comparison from * Keymag
  • Overview from* dalexx
  • Review onYouTubefrom*mister carib
Accessories
  • The original box for headphones * dfg85 .
  • Alternate case (box) for the briefcase* max0xam .
  • Leather Coin Case for both headphones* Raproid .

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (440)
* hikko
It seems not necessary, but it is better to register, there is a member's office. in which you can follow the events of this lot. change delivery and etc.

Attached Image

Rep: (34)
lakoros @ 06/08/19, 15:21*
In the cable in the channels can not be corresponded. In groups you can.

Yes, I understand already) Created a group: PaMu Slide TWS-headphones Chat.
In her all the rules, I invite everyone there!

Rep: (22)
I wonder if there is a LED notification of the discharge .... and the noise reduction system.

Noise is. And two microphones.
Blinking occasionally, when conjugated, blue.
So I saw on the test. Maybe for the sake of economy they will disconnect. Although 9 hours of work without recharging, is there any point.
And before pairing - red, blue.

Post has been editedde-ni-son - 08.06.19, 17:05

No Pavlovich, there will be no priority. Each headset can be master or slave.

Post has been editedde-ni-son - 08.06.19, 20:47

Rep: (74)
Taking into account the delivery came 4316 rubles, now, too, pending. As far as I understand, they will go to Russia by mail? It is a pity that the cover is no longer given as a gift for a comment.

PalychRv @ 06/08/19, 20:53*
It is also interesting whether it is possible to listen one at a time: either left or right - is there a clear priority who leads the ear, or both !?

Here is the developer's answer:
"The left ear could be used seperately, but right not.
This is a superb technique that's existing currently.
Thanks for backing! ".

What the translation means:
"The left ear could be used separately, but the right ear is not.
This is an excellent technique that currently exists.
Thanks for the support!"

It turns out that the left ear is important ...

Post has been editedMacnavigator - 08.06.19, 22:47

Personally, I like the leading left more than the right. But you can not separately listen right? What nonsense.

PS Headphones for $ 49 again there are only 288. Or all massively refuse, or they cheat with numbers.

Post has been editedlakoros - 08.06.19, 23:06

Personally, I like the leading left more than the right. But you can not separately listen right? What nonsense.

PS Headphones for $ 49 again there are only 288. or all massively refuse, or they cheat with numbers

Yes, only the left is separate ...
What about the quantity, they are most likely swindling, the hype is created by boosting sales with the remaining small amount)

Rep: (0)
And what about the flashing LED, after connecting, it will also flash blue, can anyone know?)

PalychRv @ 06/08/19, 23:50*
I like it more when you can listen to each separately, and then the right is only with the left or one is left.

Do not be afraid Pplych, you get exactly working separately.
Before ordering kaa, as it was written off in the first post, there were a lot of “equalized” headphones, “not just ripped off hats” on a quick one.

Pussy poluchaetsya and very smelly, who immediately lacks hats))). Past Poms did that, these plow separately.
Not only separately right.
And GameSky said so, he had them on a review and a test before launching the project.

https://youtu.be/61EPLxl4FnA

Before that you visit the PAMu indigogo page.
Find the FAC tab for everyone:
(I translate FAQ frequently asked questions)
And you look at the question: can I use the left or the right separately? (singled out in pink for quick reading in English) I will not write in English here, I hope he will understand. Whoever does not understand, the question for whom it is introduced is pink and what is highlighted with pink - it is better in the PM, there I will explain exactly what is highlighted with pink, and where it is highlighted with pink, as well as for whom it is pink, .....
Screen shot below

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedde-ni-son - 09.06.19, 22:32

Rep: (947)
PalychRv @ 06/09/19 22:28*
So here it seems, the answer is clear.

Found it, then just do everything clear
Attached Image

I will find if where he tore it, I'll see. Somewhere I saw this "attack", in my opinion the first part of the question in the search with those "pam scroll" "pam skrull" in general. I read a lot very, quickly now I will not find.
Likewise, the control is performed exactly under the use of two separately, the screen is also attached.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedde-ni-son - 09.06.19, 23:14

Rep: (131)
PalychRv @ 06/10/19, 06:19*
this is fat +. Funcl Ai has a separate control on Touch

But Funcl Ai has no volume control, and these have a long press on the description. If everything is correct from the description, then this subject in terms of the Touch Control function is more advanced, but I do not see the functions of the disconnect.

Rep: (131)
PalychRv @ 06/10/19, 09:05*
when using one headphone will not be full touch

This is understandable. Each ear has its own meaning, with the exception of common functions.
PalychRv @ 06/10/19, 09:05*
long hold for n seconds

Then it's interesting, with a long press, the sound will change, and then a disconnect will occur.

Post has been editedGoryna - 10.06.19, 03:37

Today in the Russian post application, a track has appeared which has already been released by customs.
I have no goods with such a track on Ali.
So I think, or a mistake or ......
After two, three days, it will clear up: yes:
Maybe there is still a chance to hit: D
Attached Image

Post has been editedovstanislav - 10.06.19, 06:06

The stereo from Qualikov in 3020 will be full, this is a modified chip. The only thing of course if you use 2-VA ear))). And of course if the "transmitter" works on these codecs. Echi will get support for Aptx HD.
Attached screen response from the manufacturer.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedde-ni-son - 10.06.19, 09:20

Rep: (145)
Less distinctmicrophone test reviewin a noisy place on the bourgeois.

Ovstanislav @ 06/10/19, 5:17*
Maybe there is still a chance to hit: D

Parcel weight 80g.
I do not even know what to think: - [

* de-ni-son
What aptx HD? Did they suddenly change the chip?)

Ovstanislav @ 06/10/19, 09:44*
I do not even know what to think

From the 15th, the sending of headphones is just beginning

Post has been editedlakoros - 10.06.19, 10:12

* lakoros , read the screenshot under the spoiler in my message above. This is a quote from the frequently asked question to the support service. Of course, Google didn’t translate very nicely, but on the whole the meaning is clear: yes:

Post has been editedovstanislav - 10.06.19, 11:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 00:16