Padmate PaMu Slide | PaMu Slide + | PaMu Slide Mini - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (3036)
Padmate PaMu Slide | PaMu Slide + | PaMu Slide Mini - Discussion
Padmate PaMu Slide
Official site | Site start sales | The site of the start of sales mini | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Has already become a legend,PaMureturns with redesigned headphonesSlidewith new features. We have kept all the elements that madePaMusuccessful, including:
  • Signal stability
  • Perfect sound quality
  • Awesome comfort levels
  • Long battery life

Now we're back withPaMu Slide, An amazing product that will override the Bluetooth headset.
The battery life is up to 10 hours from a single charge. The supplied slide case with a charging case provides 5 additional full charges of the accessory.

ModelPaMu Slide +includeswireless charging for smartphones - Wireless Phone Charger:
- can charge devices supporting wireless charging, the box itself is charged through the wire.

ModelPaMu Slide MiniIt has a smaller size (compact) briefcase at 400mAh, charging capabilities of the case of WIRELESS (QI), and the presence of 4 kinds of color. Functionality and upgrading the headphones themselves are not made.

TeamPadmateHe worked with engineersQualcommTo improve performancePaMu Slide. And this is the result of the quality that we are proud to say that the chip in our headphones works better than a chip inAirplans.
Moreover, many intelligent functions that are present inPaMu SlideIt is supported by technology from our partnersIntel.

PaMu Slide - Model: T6
PaMu Slide + - Model: T6W
PaMu Slide Mini - Model: T6C

Model It is listed on the case, and on the ID-label boxes; as that would immediately understand, "+" (Plus) version is near the usb type-c connector button activation QI charge.
Characteristics PaMu Slide
Attached Image
Attached Image
Features PaMu Slide Mini
Attached Image
Attached Image

Touch Control Features
Useful
Reviews
  • First Great review-comparison from * Keymag
  • Overview from* dalexx
  • Review onYouTubefrom*mister carib
Accessories
  • The original box for headphones * dfg85 .
  • Alternate case (box) for the briefcase* max0xam .
  • Leather Coin Case for both headphones* Raproid .

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (22)
Scored the first post Palych.
I will support the topic.
Soon will be sending headphones, ordered 2 pcs.
By the way, if anyone else needs, they will send if anything to my address in Russia, if necessary. Throw letters to the PM. Or the link below to order at your address.
As they come to me, I will immediately try to lay out more information. Perhaps the video is in more detail, because whatever video you watch, everything is just Hispanic, partugalish, amri-mish, etc ......
Distribution is planned in July, approximately in July and count, who will be interested of course.
Palych plyusanul, well done!
Order while for $ 49 gentlemen, you will not regret

https: //www.indiegogo...r-music-never-fall-out

Just saying !!!

Post has been editedde-ni-son - 08.06.19, 14:23

))) Exactly, they are in some kind of review. The color is very decent, with a matte overflow .... beauty ....

Rep: (439)
In the header, the link is not a referral case? moderators can and give a warning for this.
the link must be without numbers at the end
https: //www.indiegogo...usic-never-fall-out/#/
https://igg.me/at/pamuslide/x/

Orsavagemessiahzine.comhe adds incomprehensible.

Post has been editedlakoros - 07.06.19, 20:12

Yes there is. And secretive as it were. 1 LED for 500 mAh. But when it is not lit, it is not visible on the surface.
And it looks like a small column.)))

Rep: (184)
I can not order something, it gives an error, I ordered it normally before. It came to order from the phone, so take it in

Post has been editedpahand - 07.06.19, 21:22

Rep: (1)
Here is the case battery charging light:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
Also ordered greens. We wait :)

Rep: (168)
I join, I also ordered black today ...

Post has been editedChukatyi - 07.06.19, 23:50

Rep: (946)
Do they have a delivery to Russia?
I see there: rolleyes:
Also in the ranks of waiting, green took: dancer:

Post has been editedovstanislav - 08.06.19, 09:47

* ovstanislav , yes $ 16

Post has been editedlakoros - 08.06.19, 09:46

As far as I understand from the description they haveQualcomm and AptX is also on board.
Now I use the funkles, the sound in them is excellent, but the pancake is constantly fading out. Ordered the other liners, we'll see.

Post has been editedovstanislav - 08.06.19, 10:14

Rep: (34)
Ordered June 6th whites ...

I invite all who are waiting and interested in the Telegram channel:https://t.me/PaMu_Slide

* Macnavigator , there is no possibility to write in a telegram, only to read (((
Attached Image

Post has been editedovstanislav - 08.06.19, 12:29

Ovstanislav @ 06/08/19, 14:28*
there is no possibility to write in a telegram, only to read (((

How so? what I did wrong damn
Ps: created a chat: PaMu Slide TWS Chat headphones come there, you can write to everyone there)

Post has been editedMacnavigator - 08.06.19, 13:08

* Macnavigator I do not know, I have never created a group.
But in all the groups that I have, there is no opportunity to respond.

In the cable in the channels can not be corresponded. In groups you can.

Rep: (0)
Hello, and tell me there is a delivery to Ukraine, and how to order? Thanks

* hikko
Yes delivery as in Russia 16 $. (119 HKD) Register on indiegogo. Choose which set of headphones you want to order. Go to payment, there you specify all your data in Latin. and pay. in a month they will be sent.

Rep: (0)
thank
Another question, you first need to register?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/06/20, 9:35