Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones | Selection and Comparison

Rep: (1060)
Selection and Comparison. Multicopters. Drones
Multicopters - a common theme |

In this topic, select, compare, quadrocopters, drones and everything that flies and is associated with it.

Post has been editedmihadom - 05.06.19, 13:22

Rep: (19)
* stenyushka ,
Ahrenet) even without these coupons out normalek.
Well, then, yes, Zino best vario

Rep: (29)
* stenyushka,
Prompt how this price was?

Rep: (79)
stenyushka @ 3.07.20, 14:45*
Well it does not happen here I think whether or not to take 14600
that think that we must take

Rep: (29)
With a real 4k, there is something in the region of 15k? Except above zino with promikami

Rep: (0)
Thank you to all the respondents. Ask another question, the camera is not very budget video shoots. Maybe it makes sense to buy thousands of drone 5-8 with optional external camera and to purchase such kind of a go pro hero3 or xiaomi yi?

Rep: (23)
krekc @ 04.07.20, 04:51*
it makes sense to buy thousands of drone 5-8

you want to drone cost three times less than the camera to achieve success?

Rep: (73)
krekc @ 4.07.20, 0:51*
Maybe it makes sense to buy thousands of drone 5-8 with optional external camera and to purchase such kind of a go pro hero3 or xiaomi yi?
I bought the first 9 tr xiro v with two Batteries are able to "fly is not sitting," so it strange, but soft curve, but the picture is great because the full Ghimbav. But from the video here often referred sg906, I'm sorry, I'm sick.

Rep: (1)
Can anyone tell how skonektit drone with a remote control? Try according to instructions (left trotl the top to the bottom), it does not work. I tried both trotla up to the bottom of anything. Drone Eachine E38.

Rep: (77)
For those who still can not determine the choice of budgetary copter recommend Eachine E58. All parts on it in the presence of Ali!
I caught him last night on a high tree. Gender pm every possible way tried to remove it, but all to no avail. Even strong winds before the storm did not help.
As a result, it was necessary to shoot pnevmovintovkoy
and order the right front fender:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (19)
* blooderr ,
inexpensive parts, but it takes to put it mildly, no way. Roughly speaking - do not remove) all twitches, slows down and the quality of both the phones start 2000s.
Sam bought the previous summer, and now believe that "passed the paid training" and you should choose something a normal summer and shoot

walterqaw @ 21.06.20, 20:09*
Buy this FIMI H8SE 2020

or it Hubsan X117s

I continue unhurried search for the similarity model FIMI a3 without exceeding the budget 20-23 tr.
26-27 seems to have a lot. I would like to spend less and get the level of quality, "not bad." Those. does the budget do not want to, but do not need to super

Rep: (79)
* Bicou , Hubsan h117s batteries 2

* Bicou , Wait for sales and take FIMI a3, I myself took it even when 15 could take. Stabilization of the tower. I took myself first copter, for the first annuals feel very good device. It does not blow off (he was flying at a maximum of 15m / s wind) blows where Mavic aside.

ivan3006 @ 06.07.20, 13:05*
hubsan h117s batteries 2

Thank you see it
naikin @ 06.07.20, 14:08*
wait for sales and take fimi a3, I myself took it even when 15 could take. Stabilization of the tower. I took myself first copter, for the first annuals feel very good device. It does not blow off (he was flying at a maximum of 15m / s wind) blows where Mavic aside.

I would have done, but it looks like he is sold out. At least for Ali, I add it to your bookmarks, and for several months he had not sold. Search by Alik also did not bring anything. And I would gladly

* Bicou By logging on to the official website of FIMI, write them in support, the benefit of it they work rules. Find out in which shops and when there will be the correct model (they have links to the official store to bangude Alyx is). And what is waiting for the sale to decide: thank_you:

naikin @ 06.07.20, 14:51*
Come to the official website FIPI, write them in support, the benefit of it they work rules. Find out in which shops and when there will be the correct model (they have links to the official store to bangude Alyx is). And what is waiting for the sale to decide for himself

Damn, brilliant though. Many thanks to: thank_you: Went to execute the plan

* Bicou , The successful first flight)

Rep: (53)
* stenyushka Also I wanted to take the lay order without payment. As a result, not risk. I read the reviews, so many unsent orders. If even to send, by the end of the summer will come only. There would be a delivery from Russia, you could even take a little more expensive.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 06:21