Player
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Specifications

DAC - AK4493EQ
Expansion Slots Memory - 2 * microSD
Support for DSD - DSD256
Number of DACs - 2
Interfaces - Coaxial, Pentaconn 4,4 mm, TRS 3.5 mm (output line), TRS 3.5 mm (headphones), TTRS 2.5 mm (the balance), USB Type-C
USB DAC function - Yes
Runtimes - up to 13 hours
The maximum amount of memory card - 2 Tb
Touch Screen - Yes
Built-in memory - 32 GB
power output for headphones - 195 mW @ 32О©
Dimensions - 13 Г— 52 Г— 109 mm
Weight - 212 grams

Description

Hi-Fi music player FiiO M11 is a completely new circuitry sound section, a new iron, the body design, large screen size and relatively narrow confines of the display.

In the role playing M11 DAC at two AKM AK4493, in comparison with a precursor FiiO X5 III to AK4490, signal / noise ratio (SNR) has been doubled, and the distortion is also reduced by 1 dB, which had a positive impact on sound quality. M11 is located within a specially made operational amplifier OPA926, which has a low noise, less distortion and the total capacity as compared with the operational amplifier AD8397.

Much work has been done to ensure that in M11 was an exceptionally good sound, especially with vocals and high frequencies. The low pass filter has been carefully adjusted, there have been significant improvements in the power supply, and updated key components, such as resistors and capacitors - all this led to the fact that the M11 has reached new heights in sound quality. FiiO engineers have worked tirelessly to ensure the M11 sounded great, no matter what you've connected headphones.

Also FiiO M11 updated hardvarnogo part: set a 6-core processor Samsung Exynos 7872, the performance can be compared with the Snapdragon 625 and Kirin 659. On board has 3gb of RAM and 32gb internal. So now the M11 is ready for stimingovym services. Like its predecessor FiiO X5 III has two hidden slots for memory cards micro sd, and in the tradition of M-series set USB Type-C to support rapid charging function Quick Charge 3.0.

About wireless have not forgotten, WiFi module with support for "AirPlay" and "DLNA" and Bluetooth with support for all modern audio codecs: SBC / aptX / aptX HD / LDAC / LHDC.

The player is equipped with a coaxial SPDIF output (minijack 3.5 mm), and FiiO M11 can be used as external USB DAC 384kHz / 32bit. Just M11 can serve as a digital transport, it can be output via the USB connector, PCM 44.1 / 16bit 96bit 384bit, including DSD128, DoP / D2P and Native DSD mode.

In FiiO M11 mounted battery capacity of 3800 mAh, the player may continuously play music to 13 hours and in standby to 50 days.

And the balance - with adapter M11 You do not need, FiiO armed him with all popular connectors: a balanced 2.5 mm and 4.4 mm, as well as preserving not balanced output minijack 3,5 mm.

The M11 is supplied with a transparent protective cover of a protective film and made of tempered glass 7H. Protective case. The protective glass is not only strong enough so as not to scratch the screen, but also has high light transmittance + 90%, so the screen is still bright, and it will be easy to look at.

The player on the official website FiiO

Obosholsya in more than 400 dollars. Not cheap. But it's worth it.
While more study. First impressions will describe in a few days.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 25.06.20, 07:41

Rep: (0)
I can not upgrade to 1.0.5, after you restart the error failed to map file. Download and staff obnovlyalkoy, and browser. Firmware file is opened normally, ie, not broken.

Rep: (96)
* GreyGoose ,
When there is an inscription failed to map file? That at this time there is on the screen?

* DarkAngel-7 , After the restart, rekaveri trying to sew and gives this error. Rekaveri on the menu screen.

* GreyGoose ,
Pierced in the usual way, through a proprietary utility?

* DarkAngel-7 ,
And through the utility by running it. Ica firmware disagreed with the proposal to upgrade the system to a new version of found. Result one - reboot rekaveri and firmware error.

Attached images
Attached Image

* GreyGoose ,

Strange. I firmware was like clockwork. Rekaveri window does not get out.
You can try to do a factory reset. Then, try to update.
You have previously updated Players FiiO, those that are on Android?

Rep: (9)
Everyone bow!
Eighteen months ago, I went to Dr. Head, select a player to replace my iPod Classic 6gen.
Then I chose the Sony NW-a45.
Faithfully served me this boy, but:
1. Start the missed card inserted into it at 256 gb, the requirement for a new player - a free space of 512 gb.
2. A few days ago I broke it = (

Here, thoughtful, willing to buy something more interesting.
One of comparable players - just the M11.
Upset that he has not yet bought.

My requirements for a player in the descending order:
1. Support memory card of 512 gb.
2. Output jack ears 3.5
3. Touch screen (after an iPod was unusual, but after using the Sony without that it will be difficult)
4. Bluetooth ver. 4+ (sometimes, due to the convenience of using your ears Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless) - important support AptX and LDAC.
5. it would be nice to have an equalizer, which would work on bluetooth (Sonia did not work only on the wires).
6. it would be nice if charging connector has been Type-C USB. Almost all of the devices I have with Type-C, no longer need to carry a bunch of different wires (like a dormouse).
7. A minimum of glitches at work (not interested in photo viewing, video, third-party software on android is also not particularly interesting).
8. concise, user-friendly interface, ease of navigation by artist, the ability to create playlists.
9. The wheel-volume switching tracks physically (it's convenient, I guess).
+ Often at parties I run music, so it is important for the Bluetooth connection and wires to the speakers.

- the weight and size is not important. The player is always in your pocket.

The entire music library in my FLAC, I listen to anything, listen to everything from pop and classical to black metal and MDM (excluding chanson, rap and bards).
Ears use Shure SE535. And, as he wrote Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless - wireless.

What do you think, who is the owner of the M11, whether it is suitable for my needs to replace the Sony NW-a45?
Should I wait for him in Moscow, or to pay attention to something else?
Thank!

* Paranoire ,

Based on your needs, FiiO M11 is just for you. Is that about the equalizer on bluetooth headset, I still can not say anything. Since I have no wireless headphones to check his work.

Post has been editedDarkAngel-7 - 18.06.19, 16:39

So it seems to me. I looked at him and I understand - this is it.
While never get it easy?
It is worth to wait for it? M9 him far behind?
And there is no announcement of when there will be stores in Russia?

* Paranoire ,
This month, FiiO M11 already sort of have to appear on the international market.
FiiO M9 unfortunately was not able to listen.

Paranoire @ 18.06.19, 14:00*
What do you think, who is the owner of the M11, whether it is suitable for my needs to replace the Sony NW-a45?

Greetings. Write your own budget. There ibasso 220 and Cain n6ii more. They will be better than the M11

After a hard reset with data loss could upgrade to 1.0.5 without errors. I pumped 200 gig music on the player again ...
I suppose that the upgrade interfere card 256 from Samsung that has been formatted as an internal memory. After reset, there was a warning that the card can not be compatible.

mitr_anton @ 21.06.19, 21:59*
Greetings. Write your own budget. There ibasso 220 and Cain n6ii more. They will be better than the M11

* mitr_anton,

but what is better?

+/- 30k budget

Rep: (3)
* Paranoire In this budget is the best player you can be sure :)

PS. Read the theme pleer.ru
PPP. At most this :)

Paranoire @ 27.06.19, 12:51*
+/- 30k budget

then 100% M11

Rep: (48)
GreyGoose @ 26.06.19, 07:29*
I suppose that the upgrade interfere card 256 from Samsung that has been formatted as an internal memory.

Here are all govaryat what so ever you can not do on your android and kills steadily card every six months ..............

Rep: (12)
Hello. Neutron-player add our gadget. Now I needed to wait for the gadget directly and via e-mail to set binding. Bought from Google plee pipe this player in our gadget will not rise if you believe obzorschikov.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAAfanasev123 - 23.07.19, 15:27
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (69)
* AAfanasev123,
By the way it is written M6-M11 .... probably will add to the white list

Rep: (15)
And what version of neutrons for our devices?

Rep: (69)
* Pavel Moscow 2,
2.11.00.arm64

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 22:07