"Rostelecom" - the mobile operator Talk | [MVNO] Talk

Rep: (1406)
Discussion of the mobile operator Rostelecom
cellular | MNP - discussion | Mobile networks from the inside | Mobile Internet | Bypassing interlocks and operator restrictions | Monitoring cellular networks in Russia | Testing the speed of the Internet mobile operators | Ways to bypass blocked access to Internet resources

Attached Image

The theme is intended for sharing experience and impressions of the work of the Rostelecom operator.

Useful

"Conservation" SIM cards
Activity conditions - withdrawal or replenishment of an account. After 120 days of inactivity include a fee for maintaining the number, after reaching a zero balance, after 180 days, turn off the number.
For conservation can be 2 options (depending on the tariff)
1. XXL supersym and similar tariffs from the monthly AP, where the full amount for a month is debited, with a balance below the monthly AP all services are blocked and can only be renewed (in most banks 1 ruble).
2. Business Unlimited and similar tariffs with a monthly AP, which is calculated by the share of days in the rest of the month, with a balance below the settlement (until the end of the month) do not disconnect the connection (calls / sms / Internet) except the unlimited Internet itself, so you can renew as paid actions and replenishment above 1/30 AP every 4th month or more (this share will be written off on the last day of the month)Mobile Internet (Post Lordwind # 78248919)

Post has been editedRaveboy - 24.04.20, 14:24
Reason for editing: Bypassing interlocks and operator restrictions

Rep: (606)
Technical support settling, the level of competence of employees is zero.
The only positive impression was made by the "Endless History" tariff plan.
To him was given as a gift direct city number, without any subscription fee.
Allowed distribution of mobile Internet.
In the tariff there are 500 minutes of calls to any numbers throughout Russia.
Unlimited calls within the network to mobile and landline numbers throughout Russia.
But the impression was spoiled by the introduction of a 200 GB threshold, after using this amount of Internet traffic, the access speed should be reduced to 128 kbps, and so on until the next billing period.
Therefore, all three sim cards, despite the relatively low cost, in my region 350 rubles / month, are transferred to conservation.
I recommend to think a hundred times before becoming a subscriber of this muddy company.
Although if you do not care what your personal data may be stupid to lose, or that with a claim for poor quality service you can simply send a standard reply, dare, your will: D
I persuaded from this unreasonable act, to become a subscriber of Rostelecom, there are already a lot of people.

Post has been editedRousticS - 31.05.19, 13:17
Reason for editing: Editing text

Rep: (233)
* RousticS but voluntary blocking at RT (as in Bi) is free, unlike MTS and MF, where it is a day.
Again, in RT, you can easily change the SIM number (at least that was the case before) in search of beautiful numbers, and then drag them to other operators. So I got two nice numbers)
Yes, when avoiding RT, they never offered anything to stay.

* andrew.woronkov ,
Yes, I also changed the numbers in all numbers, 3 mobile and 3 city, but only to use mobile numbers from other operators, after switching to MNP.
Paid blocking seems to be just MegaFon, no?
At MTS, I simply replenish the balance by several kopecks once every three months, just like at Yota.
So, against the background of all the jambs, the free blocking of the number in Rostelecom is not an improvement on a barrel of shit with a spoon of honey.

Rep: (233)
* RousticS , MTS voluntarily blocks the first 14 days for free, then 1 rub per day.

* andrew.woronkov ,
Clearly understood.
I just never used the lock on the MTS.

Rep: (90)
* RousticS For technical support in the root I do not agree. For a year and a half, there were no problems with technical support at all. The response of the operator in the chat has to wait longer than others, however, at all, I have never had any time so that I do not solve the difficulties. There is no bot in the chat of support, there is no habit of throwing off, which is clearly not the topic and complete the dialogue on your own initiative (Hi, Beeline). Well, about unlimited, I will not justify the commissioning of the subscribers, but I still ask you, but where did you see really unlimited internet from the mobile operator? (Archive rates are not counting)

Post has been editedHowe - 31.05.19, 15:32

Howe @ 05/31/19 15:32*
There is no bot in the chat support, no habit to throw off a formal reply, which is clearly not the topic and to complete the dialogue on their own initiative (hello, Beeline).

Attached Image

Fresh food, but ******* with difficulty ...
I already talked to Rostelecom employees, look for other interlocutors for yourself.

Post has been editedstp101 - 11.06.19, 14:33
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

I will not throw a topic with screenshots from my personal account, but I can even confirm my words in court, which will soon be unequivocal.
And there will also be an open letter to Oseyevsky, in all the specialized media available to me, describing all the violations of the laws of the Russian Federation that were committed by the regional management of Rostelecom.
The replies to claims about the loss of my personal data, with inaccurate information and quotes from the laws that were changed in their own way were saved, sending them to me was the biggest folly of Rostelecom's figures.
Roskomnadzor and Rospotrebnadzor are on my side, it remains to use the Prosecutor's Office.

* RousticS Do you really think that all people who have a positive experience of interaction with RT are employees of RT? And I really have no bot in the chat.
Attached Image

Rep: (1061)
Colleagues tell me pliz how are the remains of tele2 transferred. For example, on My online + if 20GB is available at the tariff and in the current month I spent 5GB, 15GB will be transferred to the next month. And if I next spend only 5GB for the third month, how many GB of Internet will be transferred, 20 or 10? Thank you in advance!

Rep: (0)
Hi, they wanted to switch from a megaphone (tariff 600min and 15gig) on ​​tele2 (tariff 400) and were refused in 2 offices because of the Nokia 105 push-button phone with the offer and let’s sell the smartphone to you calls. I don’t understand why they refused and why they didn’t like the push-button telephone).

Rep: (759)
* bsf99,
If you are in the Moscow region, then T2 does not have 2G (which runs Nokia). Therefore, they offered you a new smart (with 3-4G support).
* bsf99,
It is possible that SIM cards that are issued in the Moscow region do not support 2G.
vvireless @ 06/01/19 20:44*
There are no such in nature.

Maybe. But the "marking" on the T2 sims was. And there are SIM cards that do not support 4G. : D
Attached Image

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 01.06.19, 22:33

* iQrio Yes, in the first month 15 GB will be transferred, in the second 20, in the third the same 20 (provided that the same amount of traffic is used). First of all, the transferred package will be spent. However, in the third month, the transferred package will be burned in the second month if you did not use it, but the package that was provided to you in the second month is transferred. In general, you will not accumulate traffic, it will be 40 GB maximum with these conditions. I hope intelligibly explained everything ...

Rep: (0)
A-Z-H @ 06/01/19, 14:54*
If you are in the Moscow region, then T2 does not have 2G (which runs Nokia). Therefore, they offered you a new smart (with 3-4G support).

The phone itself in the country (Kaluga region) specifically looked at the coverage area before this 2G is there and at the very beeline. But they turned to M.O. in Podolsk.

* bsf99 they just carry out the plan. Try another office.

Rep: (42)
phone in the country

and at the very beeline

I do not understand why they refused and why they didn’t like the push-button telephone

Apparentlysim card was sealed up. : D

Rep: (11)
* bsf99 ,
T2, as already said, in the Moscow region can not in 2g due to the lack of a license from the operator.
Sims themselves in the push-button phones in neighboring regions feel great.
(I live at the junction of the regions - clings to the neighboring BS).
As an option, in order not to retrain a person, you can search from the hands of the device a la Nokia N70 or Samsung S5611 - they work in 3G, but they eat the battery well instead.

Post has been editedKMMixalbl4 - 01.06.19, 18:58
Reason for editing: doptelefony

Rep: (440)
Anya Maynard @ 06/01/19 9:30*
And will the virtuals on Tele2 also be in this thread?

Give another 100,500 separate topics for each operator! : lol:

Posted 06/01/2019 20:47:

A-Z-H @ 1.06.19, 14:54*
SIM cards that are issued in the Moscow region do not support 2G

This is how they do not support? There are no such in nature.

Rep: (440)
A-Z-H @ 06/01/19, 14:54*
Maybe. But the "marking" on the T2 sims was. And there are SIM cards that do not support 4G.

What was the secret meaning of editing your post on the first page to respond to my message on the second page? : wacko:
There are just SIMs that only work in 2G and 3G. And there are USIM that work in 2G / 3G / 4G. Other sim, roughly speaking, does not happen. There are none that work only in 2G or that do not work in 2G.
And marking is for the average man. There are markings on SIM cards just 4G. But no one believes that this sim can work only in 4G.

Rep: (405)
* bsf99 ,
if suddenly you need a push-button phone, with 2G / 3G support for an elderly person, go tothistopic

the model is quite fresh, not all online stores have the correct characteristics

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 18:14