"MegaFon" - Discussion of a mobile operator | [MNO] Discussion

Rep: (1405)
Discussion of the mobile operator "MegaFon"

cellular | MNP - discussion | Mobile networks from the inside | Mobile Internet | The operator blocks the distribution of the Internet | Monitoring cellular networks in Russia | Testing the speed of the Internet mobile operators | Ways to bypass blocked access to Internet resources

Attached Image

The theme is intended for sharing experience and impressions of the work of the MegaFon operator.

Questions and suggestions for connecting non-public tariffs and tariff options will be deleted as violating clause 4.2.resource rules.
The forum administration is not responsible for your losses! Be careful and do not fall for the scammers.

DTariffs
AApplications
S Useful
$ Contact Support
The main method of communication - through My Account. In your browser, simply click the linkhttps://lk.megafon.ru/support/ . On the mobile app tab Still ->Support ->Chat with support
Or through the call numbers8(800)550-05-00 , +7(926)111-05-00 , A short number 0500
For corporate subscriber numbers8(800)550-05-55 and short 0555 .
pThrough social networks
Cthrough messengers
  • Viber
  • WhatsApp +7 (926) 111-05-00

The curator of the topic isDjeclol. For all questions please contactQMS.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 05.01.21, 19:45
Reason for editing: Disable SMS prohibition

Rep: (31)
Has anyone tried to lower the cost of their tariff plan through the operator? For example: I have a tariff plan of 900 minutes, 700 SMS and an Internet of 6 gigs and the price is 365 rubles, but I do not need so many minutes and SMS (Megaphone to add value added min and sms, it was 3 times less and the price was 235 rubles) . Is it possible to do this?
PS: about the transition to another operator, to make an individual discount I know (like blackmail :))

Rep: (2514)
I only have oneturn onis carrying some kind of pugru about Move your templates? unfinished bridal women

Rep: (80)
I read the news in Google from the phone SIM card megaphone ...
The next news is transferred to some kind of site that is still loaded did not have time to receive an SMS stating that I am connected to a subscription ...
To be honest, I was beaten out because not so long ago it was the same thing and these dads Carlo's children from support hooked me up with a TEST1 and swore to moms and dads that there would be no more like this and then again a subscription!
I am writing to the support for which I get the answer that the TERMINAL does not work here and I need a CLICK. WHAT ???
Those. these children of Pope Carlo just came up with the idea that now it’s not a ban, we’ll remove the money because the ban is now a click!

An hour in support with these ... you can not prove anything ... let them choke on 150 rubles
Run away from these thieves!

Rep: (31)
* bait777 ,
bait777 @ 4.04.19, 4:39 *
they connected me with a wake-up and I swore it to moms and dads that there would be no more

If thisMegaFon partnerthen this does not work !!! I checked it more than once.

* VIKBOR1 rather, it is more appropriate to identify a partner for stealing money from the account of their clients.
And most likely the megaphone itself was created but disguised as partners in order to steal more money.
And it is done with such arrogance "you clicked on a banner and there at the bottom of the site you read you warned in small print on a white background that you poke on banners for a fee"
I want to go with a shotgun to become at the office of a megaphone and free their pockets from cash, explaining that you have to pay for banners along the road))

Attached Image

Vorye then unsubscribed that we grandmother divided at all put another account we look forward to

Post has been editedbait777 - 29.04.19, 07:52

Rep: (45)
Does anyone have any information - when will the update of the ligay tariffs?

Rep: (232)
* DAD198 , most likely, closer to the fall ... or to NG ... or in the spring of 2020)
This is only known in the depths of this operator. And we will find out about this only 10 days before day D)

Post has been editedandrew.woronkov - 01.06.19, 18:54

Rep: (13)
bait777 @ 04/04/19, 02:39*
I am writing to the support for which I get the answer that the TERMINAL does not work here and I need a CLICK

In order not to connect a bunch of prohibitions that act 90 days, I think it is better to connect the "content account", it is also free as prohibitions. With it, Internet clicks, Pay By Click, Cost Per Action Services (for example, SMS, Calls to Short Rooms, Affiliate Mobile Subscriptions). The latter are often connected on the Internet. But from his own subscriptions MegaFon, the content account will not save (there are those that are displayed in the Personal Account - Services and Options - all available - subscriptions, MegaFon.The, etc.). The easiest way to connect it in the Personal Accaster, through the chat with support from that number on which you want to add a service. But there is a nuance here. If the data in the contract is scored crookedly, then in the chat it will not be connected and will have to contact the office owner with a passport.

* ivanusevanton , connect the content account and it does not save, it will all last indefinitely to tyit grandma from the accounts of their clients.
First, they come up with how to make money, then they come up with a patch that pretends that the victim is guilty, that it was robbed. I walked away from these thieves of megaphone to jot and am happy as an elephant

* bait777,
I have been using it since 2015 and so far there have been no problems with unnecessary write-offs on the Internet.

* (gp,
1. through the operator to make a request for the removal of the SIM menu, the deletion takes place within 24 hours from the time the request was drafted
2. via the operator to connect the service "Refusal of the operator's offers in SMS, MMS, E-mail"
3. dial the commands * 808 * 0 #, * 808 * 1 * 0 # and * 808 * 11 * 0 #
4. in the sim menu of MegaFonPro select Kaleidoscope - Themes / Subscription - put “-” next to all themes, then go to Kaleidoscope - Settings - Broadcast - Turn off

Ps. preferably 1 + 2 options.

Rep: (45)
* ivanusevanton , it will not entail the connection of the service "refusal to inform about changes in TP"

* DAD198, will not entail. This is a separate service and does not affect the kaleidoscope. It is also added through the operator, although half a year ago I bought a sim and this service has already been added. I had to turn it off.

Post has been editedivanusevanton - 06.06.19, 10:38

Rep: (64)
Megaphone decided to popiaritsya. The campaign will now all be observed in the blind display of the operator as on the screen. Changed to the usual: wacko:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (34)
Who can know where the “eMotion” theme disappeared from the clean-up forum has disappeared.

Rep: (212)
Get rid of subscriptions and unnecessary services:
Cellular communication (Post froster_dandy # 79740010)

Rep: (1921)
Zubastik94 @ 08.06.19, 11:18*
Megaphone decided to popiaritsya

The people on the Internet also drew attention to this, and began to resent, BUT:
Attached Image

ВЇ \ _ (гѓ„) _ / ВЇ

Rep: (39)
* bot_f , aha clicking on a link from a Yandex search with the keywords "eMotionsavagemessiahzine.com"gives error 404 ...
And why did anyone know?

Rep: (212)
* ASteZ , * bot_f , Removed by request of the owner (according to the Moderator program)

Rep: (39)
froster_dandy @ 10.06.19, 07:36*
deleted by request of the owner

I suppose that the main reason for the "rights holder claims" - a lively discussion on the topic password recovery methods and the use of third-party clients.
Hopefully that will clean a theme from "prohibited content" and will return ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.01.21, 16:14