A95X F2 with SoC Amlogic S905X2 | TV Box, 4K at 60 Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support "/ Amlogic S905X2GHz / 4 GB RAM DDR4 or DDR3GB RAM

Rep: (1187)
DiscussionA95X F2 Amlogic S905X2 and GEOTEX GTX-R10I
PictureBrand: A95X
Discussion » | Selection and Comparison » |

It is not recommended to use the supplied HDMI cable, since it is of low quality, and it is likely that it will damage the HDMI output.

Sushestvuet clone of the box - GEOTEX GTX-R10I, firmware on it fit with this theme with a chip MediaTek.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
  • CPU - Amlogic S905X2 ARM Cortex-A53 @ quad-core processor up to 1.8 GHz with
  • GPU - Mali-G31 MP2 "Dvalin"
  • Memory - 4 GB DDR3 RAM
  • Memory - 32 GB / 64 GB eMMC flash memory, micro SD card slot
  • Video output - HDMI 2.1 to 4K output at 60 Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support
  • Video codecs - VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60 fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60 fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60 fps, H.264 / AVC up to 4K 30 fps, H. 264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG -4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc.
  • Audio output - HDMI, AV, SPDIF optics
  • Connectivity - Fast Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b / g / n / ac WiFi (2.4-5G), Bluetooth 4.2
  • USB - USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port
  • Miscellaneous - IR receiver, digital display on the front panel
  • Power Supply - DC 5V / 2A
  • Dimensions - 10.40 x 10.40 x 1.94 cm
  • Weight - 250 grams

Overview
Utilities, drivers
Instructions
Firmware
Attention!!! for those who are going to flash the box.

Here are the firmware on the box with A95X_F2 S905X2 processor to firmware, make sure that you have this particular processor.

Consoles are equipped with Wi-Fi Bluetooth modules or Ampac MediaTek, need to stitch by your unit, otherwise you get a non-working and non-working bluetooth wi-fi, but everything else will work. Find out what chipset you have installed, you canhere.
Firmware stock
Assembly and backups based on runoff
Custom firmware
Useful

Poll results.
Attached Image

Friends, please actively use search before asking a question in the subject line!
Attached Image

Topics Curatordiman19filling cap proposals sent toQMS

Post has been editeddiman19 - 01.06.20, 22:31
Reason for editing: Solving problems with CEC

Rep: (20)
* Wait for it,
I have nothing against it, I just remembered how he sews.
Just like the user, at first I did not use the version of TWRP. Then, on a tip from the good people at last successfully loaded and flashed.
* fil0828, Similarly, remember that choosing the install, then the bottom right pressed the img (default zip was), have a file system and chose swipe. After closure immediately wipe Dalvick / cache.
Yet I can say that used mikroSD card in your own boot menu choose the sd-card (not udisk)

gena195115 @ 12.11.19, 18:22*
I chose img?

Yes of course

Post has been editedName28 - 12.11.19, 16:32

Rep: (30)
* WOLFMANIA WINKMANIA I solved this problem by using ExpressVPN
In addition to all the settings recommended there, done VPN access to specific applications, through which I watch IPTV (in particular, OTT-Play by Alex)

Now Lan network does not fall off

PS: all viewers Glanz this infa will be useful, because vpn great change pipe and plugging are minimized

Post has been editedyabayan - 12.11.19, 20:01

Rep: (0)
Name28 @ 12.11.19, 16:31*
I have nothing against it, I just remembered how he sews.
Just like the user, at first I did not use the version of TWRP. Then, on a tip from the good people at last successfully loaded and flashed.
fil0828, Just remember that choosing the install, then the bottom right pressed the img (default zip was), have a file system and chose swipe. After closure immediately wipe Dalvick / cache.
Yet I can say that used mikroSD card in your own boot menu choose the sd-card (not udisk)

Everything exactly and I have done repeatedly unpacked image, threw the microSD inserted in the console crashes came into TWRP selected attachmentsto establish(Not repair), I switched to said img point system image and then svayp.No alas unfortunate red text.
But firmware from vita911 sewed it through restoration.

Post has been editedfil0828 - 12.11.19, 20:13

Rep: (13)
fil0828 @ 12.11.2019, 20:12*
But alas, there is the unfortunate red text.

In this very unfortunate text usually contains the answer in the form of an error code. That you just need to google and get the answer, why not get.
For example: the code 30 or 10 - you need a newer version of itself. TWRP, Code 20 - not enough memory for the partition, etc.
Do you that wrote in red?

Guys. I can not connect the broadcast, as well as remote from the phone, can not find the attachment in one vayfay network, tell me what I'm not doing right?

Rep: (231)
Nobody will tell me why you connect the joystick bluetooth, bluetooth flies (has failed ..) Joystick S3.Naushniki properly connected and working ..

Rep: (61)
Wanted to clarify this program is activated and run check and if I did uzvuk only console leaving the volume on the TV is the most interesting thing is the sound in the default set-top box program costs Davis test and that's if you hold the Menu button on the remote turns on and went to check the volume. In general it or what the consequences can be removed will not be?

Rep: (561)
Guys. Who uses the remote control MX3 on our set-top box? Like he?

Post has been editedSarikazzz - 13.11.19, 17:18

* Sarikazzz,
I MX3 on poprobovat.On to me on another bokse.No I think the problem is not budet.A you what happened?
ps.ssylka opens just aliekspress on the remote does not vyhodit.U me black, white, illuminated switches, and a keyboard and buttons can be reprogrammed knopki.5

Rep: (683)
Patch for inclusion (performance) function PIPAttached filepicture_in_picture.zip(125.46 KB)
tested in Youtube Vanced and MX player on firmware from Beelink. Install TWRP through.
Picture

Post has been editeddiman19 - 13.11.19, 20:03
Reason for editing: Adding to the cap.

Rep: (104)
--- rex --- @ 13.11.19, 16:42*
Personally, I have all ok as many

And the fact that afrd can not switch the screen in the unfolding yotube a convenience store all ok?
On the drain codecs afrd fulfills clearly.
And yes, smartyoutube buggy on ssravneniyu to drain.

Post has been editedzeus198080 - 13.11.19, 20:03

Rep: (61)
zeus198080 @ 13.11.19, 22:48*
And yes, smartyoutube buggy on ssravneniyu with drain

Personally, I have smartyutub works fine
Afrd not use not notice the difference

Post has been edited--- rex --- - 14.11.19, 06:48

Please tell me the other day come prefix can immediately replace the HDMI cable can burn out with consoles

Rep: (561)
moreaa12 @ 14.11.19, 9:32*
can directly replace the HDMI cable
I do not know whether to burn, but it is better to replace the cable.

Good day!
somebody changed the power supply for a more powerful, connected hard 2.5 usb hub 3.0 without power, and then thrust one more and he began to scrape,
I realized the power is not enough.
If I'm on the what?
can give a link
search for in the subject found two references but ali this product is no longer (((

* tim6791,
At the hub power supply podklyuchayte.U me hub ugreen, with Lan input, 3 USB 3.0, and PD.

Post has been editedchados6 - 14.11.19, 13:30

Rep: (11)
We consoles low voltage at all usb ... 4.85 I have hubs and even 4 pulls the stick to the rolls of some ... the hub need to add. Pete. Ali orico cheap and quality with mikroyusb power.

* LevichLD,
We consoles low voltage at all usb ... 4.85 I have hubs and even 4 pulls the stick to the rolls of some ... the hub need to add. Pete. Ali orico cheap and quality with mikroyusb power.

can give the link))

Rep: (585)
experts tell
Disabling the noise reduction in the script
echo 0>/ sys / module / di / parameters / nr2_en
here I met with the # symbol at the beginning of the string without the # character at the start line as well?

Rep: (3534)
korolyov1977b @ 14.11.19, 12:53*
without the # character at the start line
This is the right option without a symbol at the beginning of the line.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/07/20, 20:52