The robot vacuum cleaner Roborock S6 / T6 | [SmartHome]

Rep: (420)
The robot vacuum cleaner Roborock Vacuum Cleaner S6 / T6 - Discussion

Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | application пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 3
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
aSTONISHINGLY EFFICIENT
Adaptive routing handles spaces up to 20% faster.

BREATHTAKING SUCTION
Pull up every speck, even from deep inside carpets.

SELECTIVE CLEANING
Clean one room, multiple rooms, or your entire home.

50% QUIETER
Clear up when dust appears, any time in the day or night

EASY MOPPING
Sweep and mop simultaneously for gleaming floors.

It goes where you want it
S6 knows your kitchen from your playroom, bedroom from living room2. Its high-accuracy laser rangefinder spins at 300rpm as it scans your rooms. Data is then sent through a custom algorithm to produce an up to 98% accurate floorplan map. Now you can schedule cleans for a single room, multiple rooms, even your whole home. Housekeeping has never been this easy.

Smarter is faster
Watching your robot vacuum bumble around randomly is frustrating. But S6 does not bumble. Using a powerful 32-bit quad-core processor, the same kind found in smartphones, it calculates the best and fastest route for cleaning each room. And of course, it does not miss an inch.

Sense, avoid, and more
While S6 roams your home, you can relax. A massive sensor array with an accelerometer, odometer, infra-red cliff sensors, compass, and more (14 sensor types in all) give it 360 В° of sensing. This powers its navigation, stops it from falling, helps it avoid getting trapped, and keeps your home dГ©cor safe.

Drop invisible walls
Keep S6 from things you want to protect, without messing around with magnetic strips. All you need to do is drop a virtual barrier or draw a no-go zone in the app2 and you're good to go. Virtual barriers and no-go zones can be as small as 1.3ft (0.4m) and as large as 33ft (10m). Use them to protect everything from small vases to entire rooms.

Breathtaking suction
Powerful suction that can lift AA batteries pulls dirt and pet hair off wooden floors as easily as it dredges it up out of carpets. Created by a fan spinning at 1500rpm and channeled through advanced airflow systems, S6 suction is effectively constant. Even when the dustbin is full. That makes this possibly the best robot vacuum for picking up after your pets or kids.

Tough but gentle
A brand-new cleaning brush has boosted bristle density by 250%. And the bristles are softer too. Even when spinning at 1350rpm it is soft on your floors but hard on dust.

Whisper quiet
Clean up whenever you need to. Advanced sound suppression design means S6 is not only 50% quieter than the S5. It sounds better as well. It turns the harshness of typical vacuum noise into a softer sound that does not intrude, even during late night cleaning.

Not just a vacuum
Give your floors a brighter shine. Just snap the S6's mop unit on, adjust how much water you want to use, and it becomes a robot cleaner able to vacuum and mop simultaneously.

Even Water Flow
Water flows smoothly across the entire mop for an even wipe

Disposable mop pads
Attach, mop, and throw out. Mopping has never been this easy

auto recharge
Before it runs out of power, S6 will recharge and then carry on

Easy maintenance
Quickly maintain or swap out parts to keep S6 cleaning at 100%

Integrated cable tidy
Tuck away the charging dock cord and keep your home sleek

Voice control
Control S6 with your voice. Just say the words.
Device characteristics
Type uborki- dry and wet
Type dust collector - bagless (cyclone)
Included - fine filter
Electrobrushes included - have
The type of battery included - Li-Ion
Battery life - 150 minutes
A reservoir for water - 160 ml
Battery capacity included - 5200 mAh
Features - Sensors optical, Construction of premises, timers, programming by day of the week, automatic installation on charger, side brush, management from a smartphone, soft bumper, Smart House
Communication Protocol - Wi-Fi
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Useful information

Post has been editedmihadom - 13.12.19, 16:35

Rep: (420)
Comparison with model S5
Attached Image

Post has been editedNanoMiner - 27.05.19, 20:16

Rep: (24)
The main question here is when and how much ...
40 pieces, he stands right now, Ali, do not go into any gates. Not so it is better than S5

Post has been editedMaverickR - 29.05.19, 14:41

Rep: (140)
King_of_Crunk @ 20.08.19, 11:08*
Has anyone tried to connect to s6 mihoum China region? As I understood it only t6

you need a mod vevs + patched plug-s6, or wait for the root method s6 / t6;)

internal_storage / Android / data / com.xiaomi.smarthome / files / plugin / install / rn / 1000571 / * / android / main.bundle

Attached files

Attached files6_t6_plugin_1000571_123_mod.zip(435.19 KB)

Post has been editedrezmus89 - 18.12.19, 02:01

Rep: (4)
* rezmus89, I have iOS) and the root method is near?

today they have switched to plug-RN for s6 / t6. it can break something for anyone who uses the corrected plugins.

so I quickly looked at the plug, and now they are sent not only to the time zone, but the mcc (mobile country code on the SIM card). I'm not sure that it is checked in the firmware (at this point he does not have access to any s6 / t6), but when it happens, it will affect the people who just change the time zone on the phone (ios!).

By the way: there will be new models T7 / T7 Pro with support for multiple floors.

Post has been editedrezmus89 - 04.09.19, 15:19

* Nemo2009,
Here are pictures of the disassembly of the certification center:https://fccid.io/2AN2O...ost-Photos-4209162.pdf

And here is a table used by a motor of the same report (link to the report:https://fccid.io/2AN2O...est-Report-4209166.pdf )
It seems that there may be different options, obviously, depending on the plant and the availability of spare parts in the region.

Table motors S6
Attached Image

The Germans promised in the near future to crack S6 / T6, but warn that it is now impossible to remotely make and will have to disassemble the vacuum cleaner:https: //www.roboter-fo...fortschritte/&pageNo=3

Post has been editeddmmedia - 23.09.19, 11:35
Reason for editing: Added a link to trade on hacking firmware S6

Rep: (10)
Purchase:
Roborock S6$549.99
Consumables S6 T6$35.41

Post has been editedpozvoni - 17.12.19, 10:58

Rep: (410)
What is the difference (in use) S6 / T6, except the 1st in Europe and the second in China.
S6 can not just connect to MiHoum with the China region, I have realized that yet?
Why do they scrap that achieve more?

Rep: (116)
* NMA , Nothing, T6 just do not buy - need to bother with Taobao. Other elements of the smart home - please, and much cheaper than the Chinese. But the break is not for this: there are other smart home system, which can be washed down all the wealth ...

Rep: (0)
rezmus89 @ 04.09.19, 11:08*
By the way: there will be new models T7 / T7 Pro with support for multiple floors.

I'm in the process of selection. Half an hour ago, a consultant in LaMobile asserted with absolute certainty that the S6 supports multietazhnost, and in many commercials have this statement. So it is not so?

* vaskorn,

s6 you have to choose a card on their own, t7, the series will recognize all by herself and will probably be able to keep more cards, as we shall see.

Rep: (0)
rezmus89 @ 19.12.19, 13:20*
s6 you have to choose a card on their own, t7, the series will recognize all by herself and will probably be able to keep more cards, as we shall see.

Thanks for the answer. And how confident it is working in S6? How many cards the established taboo zones is maintained? Hands choose not to frighten, frightening probability of failures and consequently race on restricted areas, which in my case can be disastrous.

* rezmus89 , Hello.
Tell me, please, put the last mihoum from vevs, and this is your plugin. With China region s6 still do not want to work. Add happen in the device, but at the entrance to the plugin writes that the device may not work in China. How to get around this garbage?

And a stupid question, but you can move devices and scenarios with China region to the region Russia? Prchem it all disappears when you change the region, and I in China dohrena which already bound and configured. In mihoume vevs of all devices in the Russian region now available, but do not want to tie his hands all over again ...

* unick,

if you use this plugin, s6 should work in the Chinese region.

The robot vacuum cleaner Roborock S6 / T6 (Post rezmus89 # 88145572)

if it does not work, share it with my xiaomi id, I'll check. Unfortunately, if you move the device from one region to another, you have to connect them again and build automation tools (they are stored in the cloud for each region).

* rezmus89 ,
By region understand, thank you! It's sad of course ... but in general there is some sort of difference through which region to work? Russia or China? With fashion mihoum all devices can be set up and in the Russian Federation is now just have this profit?

For all the plugin to work, I have not copied to the folder of your plug-in.)) Thank you for it!

* unick,

Russia / EU faster, but there are some devices that can not be connected there for different reasons.

Rep: (10)
Who would write on the downsideRoborock S6 / T6 ?

Rep: (3)
Long I chose, long watched and eventually bought yesterday C6. I play all night. I like everything.
Of the minuses:
1. The thresholds are not moved (the height of about 2.5 cm). When connecting a mop for cleaning floors begins on metal rails, sills podtuplivat.
2. There is no voice acting, and so want to and mother went :-(

The first cleaning and building maps so-so. But after the first cleaning can all edit and follow-up work already within the rooms without zatuplivany.

Post has been editedLife guard - 28.12.19, 12:55

Rep: (1)
rezmus89 @ 20.08.19, 15:19*
rn / 1000571 / * / android / main.bundle

Starting from rn there are no folders. He tried to create a folder with * is not created. Help me, that's not like I'm doing?

* e.v.kr,

Install the mod vevs, and you do not need anything else to do, he will download the patched plug.

https://www.kapiba.ru/2017/11/mi-home.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 2:07