Discussion OnePlus chamber 7 Pro / 7T Pro

Rep: (354)
Discussion OnePlus chamber 7 Pro / 7T Pro
Oneplus 7 pro
Description
| Discussion OnePlus 7 Pro пїЅ | OnePlus 7 talk пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | OnePlus 7 / 7pro Owners Club пїЅ | Unofficial firmware and custom kernels пїЅ | Camera talk | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

Camera specifications
MAIN CAMERA: Triple 48 MP, f / 1.6, (wide), 1/2 ", 0.8Ојm, Laser / PDAF, OIS -Sony IMX586
16 MP, f / 2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) -Sony IMX471
8 MP, f / 2.4, 78mm (telephoto) -samsung s5k3m5
3x zoom, Laser / PDAF, OIS
Features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Video 2160p @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 240fps, 720p @ 480fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS

SELFIE CAMERA: Single Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f / 2.0, 25mm (wide) -Sony IMX471
1 / 3.0 ", 1.0Ојm
Features Auto-HDR
Video 1080p @ 30fps, gyro-EIS
Useful information
Google Camera Ports
Modules, config files, and other add-ons

The curator of the topic is_.Got_the_Life._

Post has been edited_.Got_the_Life._ - 21.06.20, 09:09
Reason for edit: Update urniks

Rep: (6)
* wscream , Google camera is installed as a standalone application, you want to remove, you want to leave. Over time, I think that developed the software finished drain camera and photo will be on the level, but for now have to juzat crutches. automatic updates on Gkam not arrive (as far as I know) and it is necessary to download the new version manually. Gkamov about using other phones can not say anything.

Rep: (26)
* wscream Nor any arriving refreshed all handles, periodically chewing cactus. Version to try and match. You want to work out of the box and samoobnavlyayuschiysya Gkam - take pixel. Everything else is vzlomanykh and modified on the knee software.

Post has been editedPrinceAz - 28.05.19, 14:39

Rep: (17)
Explain to any camera I can get a picture on the OnePlus 7 Pro with more megapixels more than 12? Those. resolution more 4000h3000? Saw a review of the Meizu, there were obtained upon 48-megapixel photos, ie 8000h6000.

Rep: (11)
Some photos on the OP7 pro.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (354)
Skolopendra @ 28.05.19, 16:54*
Explain to any camera I can get a picture on the OnePlus 7 Pro with more megapixels more than 12? Those. resolution more 4000h3000? Saw a review of the Meizu, there were obtained upon 48-megapixel photos, ie 8000h6000.
In professional camera mode, there is a choice of 48 megapixels and will be 8000 by 6000.

Post has been editedSIN_BAD - 28.05.19, 18:34

Rep: (60)
* Kirn Something quite frustrating quality photos

* alviphoto , There is. But with gkamom already on it will be better

Rep: (60)
* DaniilFazermafin Very interesting, whether the software finished

* alviphoto On 6m finished well in and then finished

Rep: (716)
Vendatha @ 28.05.19, 11:39*
If it is not difficult to leave more pictures of nature or city plans for the main module with urban and drainage

Certainly. The first drain, the second gkam.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Gkk
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDanac - 28.05.19, 21:58
Reason for editing: Added.

Rep: (90)
someone might photos and videos from a subject to shell out?
drain and not only during the day and not just on the street.
and also with zoom
thank.

Rep: (501)
* Danac , Thank you, let all the photos until all very good. Have a request - to shoot portraits to telephoto, if the course will have the opportunity and desire.

Rep: (34)
* DanaC,
Thanks for the pictures. Quality of course is not very, although it may be because of the fact that the overcast. If it is not difficult to throw more runoff vs gkam in the evening.

Rep: (716)
huntduck72 @ 28.05.19, 22:58*
shoot portraits to telephoto, if the course will have the opportunity and desire.

If you find a victim, then shoot)))
Vendatha @ 28.05.19, 23:25*
If it is not difficult to throw more runoff vs gkam in the evening.

View is not so hot, but that is at hand. Now in St. Petersburg white night and does not smell, because of the cloud cover, the window the night, so that brighten both cameras, and staff and gkam. Established straight very pleasantly surprised, as usual.
Attached Image

Gkam, Night Scene mode.
Attached Image

Regular shoot at night in Night landscape mode without a tripod is unrealistic. Shutter speed 4 seconds (and feels all 15))))

Rep: (34)
* Danac ,
I love night more than day) and night-certainly better than my ex-s9 +

Rep: (501)
* Danac , I have now A2 Mi, I have little interest in night photography, except XS, no one can cope with the lit up by lights, signage, etc. .Very interesting to see that the OP can 7Pro in Gcam in the ordinary, everyday usage. Shooting people, children, animals - that's the priority. Landscapes and runoff should be obtained well. Bas, spiers, windows, and the other in e .... Hb on the building at 300-500 meters or more from the shooting place in general are not interested !!! Some have already taken off the moon in the evening, ostensibly on a smartphone and put it in all the places.

Rep: (0)
Sfotkal horrible, I do not particularly fotograf-)
but you can see that the color through gkam possible standards tighten, more importantly to play

Post has been editedRazann - 29.05.19, 01:06

Rep: (11)
More a couple of pictures stock camera vs Google Camera. Without any options. Mode - opened and sfotkal.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedKirn - 29.05.19, 13:03
Reason for editing: Added more

Rep: (90)
funny machine
alexjxm1 @ 28.05.19, 20:53*
and also with zoom

anyone knows, Continuous Shutter works? there is a limit on the number of staff?
and video plz.
he declared a wonderful mode of 720p @ 480fps
Has anyone tried?
how long you can shoot?

Rep: (116)
* Kirn,
Where Google, where the flow?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/07/20, 23:28