Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi 9 SE | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (340)
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

PictureXiaomi Mi 9 SE. Codename: Grus. Model: M1903F2G - global version; M1903F2A - Chinese Version
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Power consumption пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

Description of the problem:
  • In the subject are allForum Rules
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • The main rule of the section:Theme is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "BreakerпїЅ;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 09.11.19, 19:04
Reason for editing: Tips from Yuri Trend

Rep: (41)
4g dumps and sound have passed, but with the battery is clearly something wrong. Figures 5-7 hours of screen seem unreal, do not know how they are obtained.

Example 1, for me, glaring.
For simplicity of perception: time 0:06 in the screenshot.
What has left the entire charge? I almost did not use a smartphone these days. Only 2 hours screen.
Yes, the rest of the battery 39%, but 20% of the smartphone entry of discharged. We needed a morning, so put on charge and came the next day.

Example 2
Time screenshot 9:49
Here smartphone just discharged to nearly 20%. Many photographed and used navigator with gps, but the battery is literally melting before our eyes.
Again, 2 hours screen.

At the same time, per night rate 5-6-7%, ie more or less normal.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedpRost0_4eL0vek - 31.05.19, 14:32
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (15)
* stas210585 I have? Yes. * Yolaf to find it was not that difficult, it is a fitness app. At the same time strip settings percent is not evident. I did not think that it is.

Generally strange flow mapping. Instagramm generally writes active mode 0%, you have to press the information out there on the use of interest and only then will real time active. This is strange.

Posted on 05/31/2019, 14:39:

* pRost0_4eL0vek, Comrades have you believe that the waiting time is nonsense, the main screen time? That is, you do not like the phone is more than a day living, you need a week?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* sem4ik,
What does the standby mode, it keeps well in the standby mode more than a day, now, sit down and look at it, does not include?
I did not like that the phone began as a fast discharge during normal use, do not usually extreme loads.
And the feeling that with my screenshots / battery that something is wrong.

Or do not need to look at these figures, "1 days xxx hours without recharging," and accept a simple truth: the phone at 100% charge in the morning, and the active use somehow make it to the evening, and it was his maximum. Many times written about this, but I have not reached.

And all these screen clock that spread in a subject, do not mean anything, because you can include a book with minimum brightness and dial these 5-6 hours.
Or if the other 5-6 hours of screen, but with the same activity as I have, then something is wrong.

Rep: (26)
sem4ik.
Mobile network signal you so-so, the radio is in such cases takes a lot of energy on hold signal, respectively, and increased discharge. Both sim 4g enabled as I understand?

Post has been editedstas210585 - 31.05.19, 14:56

Rep: (493)
My phone keeps well in an active mode 5-6 hours screen. Not satisfied with his spontaneous zhor in moments when he should sleep, without connecting to Internet.
That is, if a little is also active, the phone can be discharged for six hours, with 2-3 hours of screen. Because in the background constantly zhruny sit like gugloservisov and android systems (statistics which includes Security, by the way, he was still zhrun). A feeling that MIUI works like this: as soon as the strain began to actively photos of videos and other heavy tasks, she nails background zhrunov - gugloservisy are 450 meters in RAM to drop to 100, for example. And when the phone is asleep for a long time, it will give these crooks)

By the way, off of Google applications (search assistant) little fervor umerivaet gugloservisov.

pRost0_4eL0vek @ 31.05.19, 14:49*
because you can include a book with minimum brightness and dial these 5-6 hours.

This mode is incident 8-10 hours)

Rep: (15)
* stas210585 I have one Sim. Volta is on. From trees is not observed, I may not notice.

Posted on 31/05/2019, 15:03:

* pRost0_4eL0vek, Well, if the mode is waiting to do with it, then everything is clear. Here there is nothing to help the clinic.

Rep: (10)
* dryagin Screen 10%, 20% of the network.

Rep: (7)
* pRost0_4eL0vek,
You judging by the screen light theme dark theme for amolede will gain autonomy!

sem4ik @ 31.05.19, 15:02*
Well, if the mode is waiting to do with it, then everything is clear. Here there is nothing to help the clinic.

In the first case, the standby spent 12.8%, in the second case, 8.2%.
Sami's eyes to receive medical treatment, or turn his head before mindlessly bukovki recruit and breed demagoguery.
Once you have the standby mode the main argument to the "stunning" autonomy: D

dryagin @ 31.05.19, 17:25*
You judging by the screen light theme dark theme for amolede will gain autonomy!

I do not like the dark, not mine. Just try for the sake of the experiment, but after all, not all applications are dark theme support, and day use navigator with a dark theme as something strange for me.
And most importantly, it is unlikely it will be from a pronounced effect.

Rep: (55)
I have wifi on the chart type continuously consumes, although it is switched off and an assistant, too. If the percentage is 0% pokazyvet consumption

Post has been editedatrom - 31.05.19, 19:44

Rep: (2)
I understand those who are accustomed to autonomy Redmen 5 Plus, this smartphone is not worth to consider?

Rep: (280)
Depressing consumption of radio module, it Zvezdec some who know where to dig?
Attached Image

Post has been editedsmallesh_13 - 31.05.19, 21:08

Rep: (3)
Ruzal1990 @ 31.05.19, 20:41*
I understand those who are accustomed to autonomy Redmen 5 Plus, this smartphone is not worth to consider?

I went with him oukitel k10000, where you see that the battery is 10k)
So I sit, waiting until enough)

Rep: (493)
I am doing a lot of photo and video. And the battery is not more than anyone else ate camera and cloud), but still, in my opinion a good autonomy.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
panywise @ 31.05.2019, 21:11*
So I sit, waiting until enough)

And the phone comes to you and the tears after the difference between 10000 and 3000))))

Posted on 05/31/2019, 23:06:

In short, as I understand it, the firmware on stollko crude sho PPC. It's not that wet, I think she did uncollected. But you have to believe in the sensitive fingers zhelteekie our smaller brethren. All normal, people.

* Ivan Nefedov , You say yes to the Chinese in their ears ... On MI5 still did not finished for all the year, so I would not expect

Rep: (5)
Here are the results of the first day. Especially not Parley, yuzal full (except for games, not for me category). The result is quite satisfied. Dumps not, really.

Rep: (26)
* smallesh_13,
At the time I bought mi6, and I just got the most miserable firmware, they only could do, and then nothing broke, and the machine is still in working condition and piercings are no questions.

Posted 01/06/2019, 7:18:

* atrom
Take a look at the location, there turn off wi-fi and the rest, he did not at first understand, prompted.

Post has been editedstas210585 - 01.06.19, 07:49

* stas210585 , Xs well, I do not understand why the radio so much eats, it's not normal, even when the phone has no SIM card he Zhora in second place, is delirium any

Rep: (6)
* smallesh_13 Agrees, the link is not good dumps, but eat the same amount as the screen is a gesture, I have eaten 15% of the screen and 15% of the mobile network, now, I hope this school in the firmware and fix it

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/07/20, 00:00