• The focal length of 3.6 mm
  • The aperture of F / 1.8

Compression
  • H.264 Video Compression
  • Max bitrate. 4 Mbit / s

Izbrazhenie
  • The maximum resolution of 1280 Г— 960
  • Speed ​​translation 25 Fps
  • Improved DWDR images, 3D DNR, BLC, Defog, ROI (up to 4 zones)
  • Mode "Day / Night" yes
  • Switching the "Day / Night" cars
  • IR mechanical filter

Interfaces
  • Wi-Fi - yes
  • RJ-45 network interface
  • Local storage microSD slot for up to 128GB

Main
  • Range IR illumination 30m
  • Power DC 12 V
  • Power consumption 3.5 watts max.
  • Operating temperature -40 В° C ... +60 В° C
  • protection IP66
  • Dimensions 173.0 Г— 69.8 Г— 83.5 mm (with holder)
  • Weight 0.3 kg
  • ONVIF no
  • PSU not included

Additional Information
To access the camera may be used
  1. Web interface
  2. App for Windows
  3. App for Android / IOS
  4. Personal account on the site ru.cloud.trassir.com

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkir_nsk - 25.05.19, 06:50

Rep: (4)
In the hands of two such chambers, in the use of the third month.
The cameras are connected via WiFi with installed SD cards microSD U3 SAMSUNG EVO PLUS 64 and 128 GB.

The general opinion - good camera for the money (would be cheaper 2.5 sput, could take his eyes closed in batches), but there are a few features.
The biggest spoon DECT - the software. To access the cameras and their varying degrees of adjustment exists:
- Client On Windows - relatively the most stable software to view archive and pulling records.
- Web interface (on WiFi and Lan) - so to speak broadcast online, and fine-tuning, but some functionality is available only with Internet Explorer included with Activ X.
- The app for Android and the IOS - viewing online and archive (including the SD card installed in the camera).
- Cloud producerru.cloud.trassir.com - it is the most unstable, buggy element and through access works for smartphones (even if the file only on the SD card in the camera. That is normally connected to the line for a WiFi camera, the camera creates an access point is not available). The degree of instability can be estimated, taking into account that every 2 weeks for 2 days stupidly impossible to login to access the camera. The last such a glitch has been dragging 2w week avtorazitsiya passes, you can select the camera and view the broadcast online, but the video playback from the SD card in the camera does not work.

Of the benefits
- You can record only motion in the selected area. as a result do not need to watch the clock and archive records on the map takes much less.
- Technical support in Russian, in touch via email and phone. but the speed troubleshooting for any commercial project (I would not pay them clearly became a subscriber of such a curve Access to the file).

Post has been editedkir_nsk - 01.06.19, 08:43

Rep: (1)
Good day. Could you provide a link to the Client for Windows and an application for Android?
I downloaded the app to access the cloud through the manufacturer, but barely can access the archive. Maybe there is another, more stable application?

Rep: (2)
Tell me, is it possible to disable the IR LED in such a camera, the corresponding settings are not found ...

Rep: (4)
v-and @ 17.09.19, 19:25*
Tell me, is it possible to disable the IR LED in such a camera, the corresponding settings are not found ...

through the web interface there is such a setting. I put the Auto mode, reducing lighting infrared light turns on automatically.

If the answer is still not found, please contact the Help Desk, they quickly answer questions, except that its curve is not correct ...

Rep: (0)
Hello interested in this question, whether it can be used stand-alone (without a router and the Internet), bluntly connecting directly via wifi (in access point mode) or read the archive (with the stick) of a mobile application without using a cloud service

Let's just say, buggy equipment, below 0 works by chance, below -5 does not work, I wrote in SC waiting for a reply.

Rep: (2)
sharif @ 09.01.20, 18:40*
Let's just say, buggy equipment, below 0 works by chance, below -5 does not work, I wrote in SC waiting for a reply.

I'm at the problems in the work is not yet noticed (although severe frosts this year was not yet).

Sam_fisher404 @ 20.07.19, 19:22*
I downloaded the app to access the cloud through the manufacturer, but barely can access the archive. Maybe there is another, more stable application?

Somehow it took to pull the video from the camera, 3 hours tormented, and through the application windows / android, and through the web-interface - as a result of anything other than a video recording from the screen to make ... How could not understand, write with my memory card I can only get if tracer move on to some premium services.
Maybe someone knows how to get free videos from the memory card in this superkamere?

But no one tried to get her to pick up a third-party registrar ip?

Extremely pleased with the camera trassir tr-d2121ir3w. I worked for 2 weeks and began to fall off in WiFi module. Tech support can not do anything, answers are rarely - once a day.
Now you need to go take it to the service, and it can take 20 days.

Rep: (3)
v-and @ 23.01.20, 09:10*
Maybe someone knows how to get free videos from the memory card in this superkamere?

Download the demo software are traced on a computer.
Lever chamber to the tracer.
Click on the camera image in the program is traced right-click and choose "open file"
Record a video phone from the monitor screen.

I did so, and free

herelink

Post has been editedsumicom - 01.04.20, 18:18

Rep: (1063)
M
The topic is closed due to a lack of interest from users. If you need to add something, or open a topic, contact using the buttonPicture

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/09/20, 21:34