Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy A8 / A8 +

Rep: (5355)
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy A8 / A8 +
Samsung Galaxy A8 / A8 + (2018)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 03.08.19, 20:17
Reason for editing: Post # 429, writer shmaka2

Rep: (9)
Good afternoon, from the very beginning we will ask all the interesting question.
Who uses what application? Can anyone have a google camera version that works without root rights?

Rep: (11)
* artur_rabbit
Like the root of rights is not required. At least on the 8 android everything without root worked. We are waiting for gCam on 9 android when gash ...

Rep: (51)
All that I managed to dig out on Google camera.

Samsung Galaxy A8 / A8 + (2018) - Discussion (Post by shmaka2 # 85292823)

Rep: (85)
artur_rabbit @ 05/22/19, 17:25*
Who uses what application?
Once again the answer: close_tema: Used for shooting on the machine MX camera, a little blur, but the long focus. Snap Camera has a lot of settings. You can shoot slow motion video. Gkam worked perfectly at dusk on 8 droid, No 9 avail. Native better than other video shoots, and of Self, who should be. And the fact that some say, the type of improved native and night mode removes bad, empty phrase for me. Finally sucks shoots. Soap is very rigid. Maybe on the A8 + is not brought up to be updated. Gallery I threw off a lot earlier. Gkam impressed, although she worked in a very small modes, the other flew up to the body reboot. Maybe the truth, who took to drink? We look forward to: unsure:

Rep: (22)
I put Open camera - it takes better than my own in impressions, in any case, less watercolors
Attached Image

Post has been editedoper0072 - 23.05.19, 00:16

* oper0072,
It seems decent, but DD is just a disaster ... And watercolor begins closer to twilight. And so, the post-processing seems to be really nicer.

Ar4angel.ua @ 05.22.19, 21:24*
It seems decent, but DD is just a disaster ...

DD can be expanded in HDR mode, but you should not expect miracles, given the size of the matrix.
In general, in mobile cameras it all depends on the software, because matrices are small everywhere. By the way, we have quite a decent camera, which is indicated by the results of the GKam shooting at the eight.

Post has been editedoper0072 - 22.05.19, 23:33
Reason for editing: 11

Rep: (709)
By the way, we have quite a decent camera, which is indicated by the results of the GKam shooting at the eight.
I agree completely. And yet: in this particular above frame, the stock Samsung software would extend the dynamic range much better, albeit with other blemishes, such as blurring. In general, such a horror with DD on the stock camera can be obtained only with a panoramic shooting. In other modes, the result is much better (HDR is always on and, apparently, it turns off in the panorama).

Post has been editedbzfox - 23.05.19, 00:00

Night shooting (incorrect comparison)
A8 Stock
Attached Image

full size

A8 Open Camera
Attached Image

full size

S10 +
Attached Image

full size

Good APS-C matrix camera for 70 tr. (chamber jpeg without processing) see exif
Attached Image

full size

If you shoot in RAW and process in a good converter, then there will be a super photo,
for example, such
Attached Image

full size

but practically nothing can be done from the photo from the phone - all processing is done by software.
Anyway, talking about super-duper quality photos from phones, even flagships, I find it pointless, it’s enough to compare
100% extreme full-size photo that I posted from the camera, and full-size photos of the flagships, at least here

I think even an amateur in photography will understand the truth of my words. I think the phone is designed to call, social networks, etc., and the camera in it as an additional
means of fixing visual information, no more. In our phones, the camera copes with it with a bang, and in the flagships it is a little better, that's all.

Post has been editedoper0072 - 23.05.19, 01:40

Rep: (709)
* oper0072 , stock still please remove, for completeness.

Rep: (805)
I use my own camera.
Taking pictures has already been adapted in the dark time too (Night mode).
But the video in the dark is not visible at all! With this, you can do something, another program something to use?
We shot videos of children with flashlights on honor10 and on my A8 +, so you can see everything on Honor, and I have only flashlights on a dark background!

* oper0072,
What is your firmware? I'm sitting on 8ke for gCam. And on the 8th such photos on the stock in the evening are unattainable. At the slightest twilight, all that is smaller than the palm of your hand (grass, tree leaves, the texture of the earth and asphalt) turns into sandpaper poured over with a diarrheic watercolor. Really in 9ke so pulled the camera ??

Rep: (85)
Ar4angel.ua @ 05/23/19, 14:23*
(grass, leaves of trees, the texture of the earth and asphalt) turns into sandpaper poured over with a diarrhea watercolor.
I also have a nine. Night mode does not change anything. A8 + Third-party is no better. Also soaps.

Post has been editedVyacheslav1973 - 23.05.19, 09:37

Ar4angel.ua @ 05/23/19, 8:23*
What is your firmware? I'm sitting on 8ke for gCam.

Vietnam 9

* oper0072,
And what exactly is 9? Can I have the build number? There are a lot of them. My A8 + in the evening just dies on the camera, I go with two phones, S9 + with Google phone, instead of the camera: D

* Ar4angel.ua ,
Vietnamese 9 is one on the A8, by the way there is a working mode GKam for 9Attached filecom.google.android.GoogleCameraEng_6.2.024.239729896-49456073_minAPI28 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) _apkmirror.com.apk(86.38 MB)

Post has been editedoper0072 - 23.05.19, 10:22

* oper0072,
No wonder I plyusanul you, thanks again. And personally checked? Does the photo work better than the drain? There is a difference like 8?

Rep: (9)
* oper0072 ,
I shake
Test all functions and accomplish your goal.
I will not judge quality

* artur_rabbit
At least a couple of examples in comparison with the drain lay out;)

It works on both 8-ke, but also not all functions, sometimes flies. We have to play with the settings.
Attached Image

Post has been editedoper0072 - 23.05.19, 11:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/09/20, 16:46