Discussion пїЅ
Attached Image
Other images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Description
Headphones "MIFO O5" are not visible to others due to their compact size and do not protrude from the ears. You will be comfortable in them on the street and in public places.

The weight of each earphone is only 4.6 grams.
Device characteristics
Headphones:
Bluetooth 5
Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohms
Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Driver: 6 mm rebar driver.
Microphone Sensitivity: 42dB
Capacity: 60 mAh
Protection: IP67
Operating time: 6 hours
Weight: 4.6g

Charging case:
Capacity: 2600 mAh

Weight: 67g
Reviews
  • Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (310)
Evil Rabbit @ 28.05.19, 00:31*
And on what ear and which of the two function keys? I want to have to check yourself.

the bottom button on the left ear. Hold a few seconds and release. At the time of release - sound. After that, if the finger could move on the ear will hear the rustling. Once I have it turned on when sleeping lay. Oh damn how much I suffer could not understand Well I have headphones rustle of friction with the pillow? ))

Rep: (0)
Evil Rabbit @ 28.05.19, 00:31*
And on what ear and which of the two function keys? I want to have to check yourself.

Both headphones work. A couple of seconds to keep the circle

Rep: (22)
Both headphones work. A couple of seconds to keep the circle
And as I understand, this feature is only for professional and not at all?

Stuck to the Chinese about this feature, wait for an answer.

Post has been editedsparic - 28.05.19, 10:52
Reason for editing: Completed

I am puzzled by the Chinese, half an hour did not answer: D
Here is the answer from my seller:
Attached Image

It turns out that the different versions of the headphones: scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedsparic - 28.05.19, 11:36

* dimonprodigy The main difference in the construction of a sound emitter.

Standard - conventional dynamic speaker 6 mm in diameter. With all its attendant disadvantages in terms of noise, etc. But he raises a very good bass.
I standard. Low frequencies are juicy. Well, for example, the application frequency generator for android, I hear them from 15 hertz. It's certainly not a laboratory generator, but still, something about they draw.

Professional with another type of radiator - with no moving coil and a balanced armature connected to the membrane (google, look). Well, there really everything is different: the noise from the source is minimal, if not non-existent; the main emphasis on the reproduction of medium and high frequencies (but not think that the standard is not high pull), high detail sounds in those frequencies. But with low frequencies a little worse as a consequence of its design - its membrane several pomenee than dynamic design.

A little bit later:
And the answer is already no one :(

Post has been editedsparic - 28.05.19, 12:12
Reason for editing: Add by reason of giving the post with a question.

Rep: (37)
If you mainly listen to rock. The standard version is the best fit?

Rep: (310)
wellguy @ 28.05.19, 12:31*
If you mainly listen to rock. The standard version is the best fit?

Watching what? Such attacks are usually dynamic driver does not pull. But fitting nicely to deal with it.
In fact, many phones are built normal "sound expanders" which normally cope with the "lack" in the bottom reinforcement. Same Adapt Sound from Samsung makes naushnichki very decent. Straight fat such sticky sound. Very like.

Another thing is that the other stocks in many ears. After FYE5 I see a terrible connection. Shut off from scratch. Constant communication dumps. And this against a background of what is really on the range - 10-20 meters derazhat. But for stability - in the bath, a meter away from the phone to lose svzya. Shower included, sent to the head - one ear turned off, the second stutters. In blittsvulfa this problem was not close, but used the same way.

* wellguy , I think yes.
In general, you need to try, it was specifically with your phone. I have a Sony Xperia X, with their sound all right, and she played at maximum volume so that in a large room heard song.
Here, for example on the Xiaomi played on a maximum of half quieter from Sony.

Rep: (145)
If you are interested, when you switch mode that transmits surround sound into the ear, then the background noise such as a vacuum cleaner or subway ie constant noise microphones are beginning to cut them. Actually I checked himself in these circumstances :) So what may well squelch which there :)

Guys, you can link to the seller where headphones with wonderful function enable surround sound?

sparic @ 28.05.19, 14:17*
Guys, you can link to the seller where headphones with wonderful function enable surround sound?

I then bought offline in Moscow:https://mifo-shop.ru/
at ex can listen to both versions, there is a demonstration samples. Well, kind of like a guarantee given year.

Rep: (2)
sparic @ 28.05.19, 12:07*
And the answer is already no one

yes, Ihttps://mifo-shop.ru/I found the answer to your question and then deleted

Posted on 28/05/2019, 14:44:

blonde_redhead @ 28.05.19, 14:34*
I then bought offline in Moscow:https://mifo-shop.ru/

The other day definitely will visit some of the points in the WCS. Compared to other Maghazi, where you have a right to silence only to pay and blame (and if that is not your hemorrhagic =) heaven and earth. podumta only - you can listen to! Only for this mifo gets a plus in karma

Post has been editeddimonprodigy - 28.05.19, 14:46

sparic @ 28.05.19, 14:17*

And in the vast China, there are?
Or in Ukraine.

Post has been editedsparic - 28.05.19, 14:55

sparic @ 28.05.19, 14:44*
Compared to other Maghazi, where you have a right to silence only to pay and blame (and if that is not your hemorrhagic =) heaven and earth. podumta only - you can listen to! Only for this mifo gets a plus in karma

Yes mifo nothing to do with, as I understand it. The guys ordered party rented shelves in different shops, made the site, ordered reviews not tehnoblogeram masthead on YouTube and sold. But the guarantee for such a capricious product category is clearly not redundant.

Rep: (12)
Can anyone measure the diameter of the landing ambyushury on the earpiece, I want to buy the foam, but do not know the diameter

* dinalon here
Attached Image

Rep: (60)
* serg-revizor, without music it works too. He noted that the focus goes specifically to the car sounds and other external factors that are worth paying attention. I noticed that when walking is muted sound coming into the microphone. But the subway, alas, does not help. * KeyMag,
The metro does not cope with the wind, alas)
I note that once stood in the store, the headset still will have to pull for the barcode scanner can hear perfectly well, but the voice of the cashier, so-so.

Rep: (145)
* Evil rabbit I usually put the music on pause and hear the cashier :) And then of course the most interesting is the presence of this feature in a device of this price range.

Post has been editedKeymag - 28.05.19, 17:01

I understand, this function needs to cyclists for the most part. For me, it is absolutely useless.
By the way, who bluetooth 5, audio delay in the video there? On the 4th version is available.

Rep: (2)
blonde_redhead @ 28.05.19, 15:00*
The guys ordered party rented shelves in different shops, made the site, ordered reviews not tehnoblogeram masthead on YouTube and sell

Well, it means "children" respect, knowing how difficult it is and measure up against other Commerce, which can only vparit pig in a poke, these "guys" already imho fellows

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/06/20, 19:28