AJAX systems Wireless Smart Alarm | [SmartHome]

Rep: (1060)
AJAX systems Wireless Smart Alarm

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image

Device description
Quick start for home protection
Ajax starter kit consists of the most necessary for the protection of the premises from intrusion. Sensitive sensors monitor doors and activity inside, but a powerful hub connects them with the outside world.
For the hub to connect all sensors Ajax. It multiplies the possibilities devices, monitors their work, sends alarm messages to the owner and to the control of.
Security sensors detect movement in a room, breaking windows and doors, fixed glass breaking. Established on the basis of any material.
Detectors Sounder pinpoint smoke, fire, and dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in the room. Installed on the ceiling, controlled from your smartphone.
Relay for remote control of household appliances, electric locks, gates, shutters.
integration modules
Device to enable third party sensors in the Ajax system, as well as for Ajax sensors composed of wired alarm systems and smart home systems.
Ajax Security System mobile app for iOS and Android is the most convenient way to control the system. Through the application you can put and remove the space from the protection, check the status of each device: the signal strength, battery power, temperature. You can also control the system by remote SpaceControl and wireless keyboard KeyPad.
Software for installers and users

Device characteristics
AJAX ecosystem includes a set of wireless smart devices to ensure efficient security

Useful information
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.04.20, 18:23

Rep: (0)
Hello. Why not add support for low-cost cameras, such as, for example, XMEye? good quality camera and a cloud free ... I'd love to see support for these cameras in Ajax to not climb from one application to another!

I never heard of such cells.
Tell them about your wish via the feedback formon their website.

borisxxxl @ 28.10.19, 14:53*
support for low-cost cameras, such as
if the camera can generate RSTP link, then you can add Ajax application.

* mihadom
The camera can generate a rtsp link, but unfortunately I have no way to get a static ip address and the link to the Ajax application works only when I'm in the same network! And through the cloud from anywhere in the world.

borisxxxl @ 28.10.19, 19:23*
get a static ip address
There are tons of services that can help. Unfortunately, this applies to any cameras. But Ajax is not planning to release their cameras, as far as I know. Now the test has sensors photofixing, they make a series of 3-5 photos, and lose as animation. Other kind is not planned.

borisxxxl @ 28.10.19, 20:23*
The camera can generate a rtsp link, but unfortunately I have no way to get a static ip address and the link to the Ajax application works only when I'm in the same network! And through the cloud from anywhere in the world.

There is a nuance: the hub is usually connected to a security company that has full access to the entire system. And one thing just a sensor able to signal triggered and nothing else, another video of their homes. Little idea who is on the go.

tea_rus @ 28.10.19, 16:18*
I never heard of such cells.
Tell them about your wish via the feedback form on their website.

Waste of time. A support they are not interested to say the least. No arguments and examples do not help if you're trying to suggest something, tried several times.

Post has been editedSattt - 28.10.19, 23:42

Sattt @ 28.10.19, 21:36*
Little idea who is on the go.
Well signizatsiyu not only in the premises put :) And in the living room, the camera can only input supply. Or in front of, for example outside. And the secret service does not necessarily give the right of the administrator and the administrator can grant permission to other users to view the video. So everything is solved, no problem
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
borisxxxl @ 02.09.19, 00:11*
Hello. Can someone tell me? Why Ajax does not open the video camera when you are on a different network? When you're on the same network as the camera vayfay, everything is fine. With proprietary camera application, as well as vosproizvideniem rtsp links in VLC player, no problem. Where to dig?

Most likely thing is that you are using local rather than external IP-address of the formation of RTSP streaming link. To Stream worked on other networks, it is necessary to generate RTSP link to an external IP-address, or you can use the DDNS service.

t.AM @ 13.09.19, 21:00*
there must have uartBridge and ocBridge Plus, but like they say that when they are used, not working Ajax Hub.

These are two independent systems. If the sensors are attached to the hub, then they do not work with or uartBridge ocBridge Plus and vice versa.

mauzer48 @ 22.09.19, 18:42*
In a simple hub says that sends sms on gsm, it turns out there are connector for SIM cards? And how does it differ from the hub plus except for two SIM cards and gprs?

The main difference is support for Wi-Fi, two 3G SIM card, more memory and processing power - you can add more users, create more groups, protection and so on. In addition, in the near future standard Hub Get the latest functional updates, so, unfortunately, it ends with memory and Hub Plus is will continue to be updated with more resources.

mauzer48 @ 23.09.19, 15:59*
By ajax Transmitter 2 external sensor can be connected?

In general we can. Normally closed sensors are connected in series and normally open - in parallel. The main thing that the cable length does not exceed the maximum and after connecting the sensors to test. But we do not recommend doing so because the information content is lost. You just know that the load of some of the sensors, and what - is unknown.

Sattt @ 23.09.19, 21:19*
FireProtect Plus somehow possible to set up food at drawdown of protection?

Not. It is not an ideology, marketing or wanting to "sell more devices." Here prevents several moments. First - certification. The second - the psychological aspect. We specifically did the sirens HomeSiren StreetSiren and great sound from the sound of the sirens of fire sensors, so that man could always distinguish the fire from any other type of alarm and act accordingly. And the third - the technical. Sirens are constantly on the radio, so quickly react to loud alarm sound. In the case of fire sensors work other scheme. Therefore, to allow the reaction siren fire alarm sensors other sensors need to: alter the hardware, change the program, as well as increase the body, because then need extra batteries for the sensor. That is, in fact, to develop a new device.

All sensors have a temperature monitoring, FireProtect Plus at the same time knows how to react to her sudden rise or just a high value (judging from the description). Can other sensors so?

No. Temperature display is optional. Just for convenience. While it is impossible to attach any additional features.

Ajax Motionprotect Plus even in principle, can work in a mode of sensitivity "high"? Now 5 of absolutely all had spontaneous drawdown. And some night triggered a couple of dozen times, some times in 2-3 days.

It should not be. Chat with our support. Most likely the case in the installation of devices. Guys help you find the source of the problem and to solve your problem.

Antis1506 @ 02.10.19, 16:35*
Question for sensors with plug-in an external circuit - it is a separate sensor (of which you can collect single "line") or only at the same time the reed switch + circuit? And a similar question on the sensor on the door with a shock sensor - there is some algorithm drawdown? Such as knock on the door at once will cause the message to the console? or wait for the opening (drawdown reed switch)? Is it possible to launch a warning beeper on the shock sensor? (Similar to a light blow in the car)

They operate as separate sensors.

SharkCat @ 23.10.19, 01:15*
virtual key fob in the application to your phone via the Internet it only communicates with the hub or Bluetooth too?

only online

SharkCat @ 23.10.19, 01:15*
if the internet in the house to disconnect (hang up the router, for example) how to disarm the app (without physically complete remote control)?

Only through a keychain or keyboard KeyPad.

SharkCat @ 23.10.19, 09:00*
and a consumption of the Internet on the SIM card at a hub, unless the sensors? no cameras.

If you use the wired Internet or Wi-Fi, it is literally up to 10 MB. If only SIM, then up to a maximum of 50 MB.

borisxxxl @ 28.10.19, 15:53*
Why not add support for low-cost cameras, such as, for example, XMEye?

We have tried to meet the needs of an increasing number of users, and have implemented integration with camera brands - Hikvision, Safire, Dahua, Uniview. For cameras other vendors have support RTSP stream.

borisxxxl @ 28.10.19, 20:23*

In this case, you can use the DDNS service.

Sattt @ 28.10.19, 22:36*
There is a nuance: the hub is usually connected to a security company that has full access to the entire system. And one thing just a sensor able to signal triggered and nothing else, another video of their homes. Little idea who is on the go.

The system provides a flexible system of rights and access. Profile security company, you can easily disable access to the cameras, and you, just in case, you can fix this point in the contract.

Sattt @ 28.10.19, 22:36*
Waste of time. A support they are not interested to say the least. No arguments and examples do not help if you're trying to suggest something, tried several times.

Thank you for fidbek! We communicate with the guys from the support in this regard.
The fact that all the ideas and suggestions we receive via the form on our website. Each of the proposed ideas have their votes count. This system allows us to analyze how much our customers, installers and partners want this or that function. Offers by phone or messenger, too, accepted, but in this case we just can not keep track of how many people would benefit from one or another function.

I try to answer all the questions, but I could miss something. If you suddenly have a question - can I tag or quote.

fostenko.k @ 06.11.2019, 12:58*
In this case, you can use the DDNS service.

I heard about it ... But it's set up and is not found. The router I zyxel keenetic 4g III, there seems to have a keen DNS, if you tell me how to set up, I will be very grateful!

borisxxxl @ 6.11.19, 14:30*
zyxel keenetic 4g III, there seems to have a keen DNS, if you tell me how to set up,
This question has already been subject to a router.

fostenko.k @ 06.11.19, 11:58*
Not. It is not an ideology, marketing or wanting to "sell more devices." Here prevents several moments. First - certification. The second - the psychological aspect. We specifically did the sirens HomeSiren StreetSiren and great sound from the sound of the sirens of fire sensors, so that man could always distinguish the fire from any other type of alarm and act accordingly. And the third - the technical. Sirens are constantly on the radio, so quickly react to loud alarm sound. In the case of fire sensors work other scheme. Therefore, to allow the reaction siren fire alarm sensors other sensors need to: alter the hardware, change the program, as well as increase the body, because then need extra batteries for the sensor. That is, in fact, to develop a new device.

Clearly, thanks for the clarification. If your support is listed on the site email explained in as much detail - in general no question. Instead of dry sentences of the type "we do not have and do not plan" without further details. Still, the product claims to be high-end, tech support level causing some dissonance. Also, there are no answers signature estimate how many companies, it would be long before you hear about some of the problems.

No. Temperature display is optional. Just for convenience. While it is impossible to attach any additional features.

I do not really understand why you can not, what prevents technically? No matter how watching the temperature +/- always correspond to reality, there is a skew in the tens of degrees. In my case, to monitor abnormal increase would be very appropriate. Because in every room of several sensors on the windows, while the fire alarm only in the kitchen. But at the same time the risk of fire is not large enough to buy a separate device in each room, there would be triggered the principle of "better than nothing".

It should not be. Chat with our support. Most likely the case in the installation of devices. Guys help you find the source of the problem and to solve your problem.

Communicated, changed sensors several times, the behavior of the same. Problem solved sensitivity decrease to "average". To "high" only put in a room where there is no ventilation and closed airtight doors. Those. business still in the air movement, which is known, but apparently in the manual about it was not a "big red alert."

borisxxxl @ 06.11.19, 15:30*
I heard about it ... But it's set up and is not found. The router I zyxel keenetic 4g III, there seems to have a keen DNS, if you tell me how to set up, I will be very grateful!

On the kinetics will not work, DDNS does not support RSTP, limited list of protocols. Also wanted this method to solve, I ask questions somewhere in their forum. I do not remember the details, but there needs to wrap fence VPN protocol to another, and then theoretically start. Already decided not to complicate and restrict the application of the camera manufacturer's brand.

* Sattt,
Thank you for your normal answer! Trademark application and use at the moment!

And it is possible to operate the system without going through the cloud? For example, an application with a PC via a home network. And now the cloud is, and tomorrow, for whatever reasons, do not.

Hello. Do I understand correctly from the description that can use low voltage relay for indication of arming / disarming? The idea is this: I put the alarm on ohranu- on the facade of the house is on and solid LED with an operating voltage of 12V once rented a ohrany- indicator goes off. I understand that it is necessary to select bistable mode and the script arming / disarming. All right?

* borisxxxl Yes, I like this work. Two LEDs are connected to the power supply 5 volts (from the old lying Samsung). The relay disconnects / closes power LEDs.

* Smeser,
Thank you very much.

Tell me, is it possible to arrange the sensors in the device list? App for android.

* fostenko.k,
Prompt, pliz, about the connection to the guard.
What rights are recommended to give the user, which is the protection?
Configuration options are the same as for ordinary users, or there is a separate role for protection with advanced settings?

* SharkCat , Every security company rules. Someone picks up the rights of the administrator, someone leaves. But you can negotiate)

SharkCat @ 26.11.19, 11:34*
about the connection to the protection of
If the user installed the system, it is going to improve, to modernize itself, the administrator reserves the right, then it is his responsibility for the operation of the sensor, replace the batteries, refill for sim card and so on. Almost all of the secret police no longer insist on the admin rights.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 17:58