> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro - Modification and decorations

Rep: (5440)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro - Modification and decorations
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 7 ProHMNote7Pro, violet
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics
Embellishments
Icons

Modifications
Bootanimation

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedwasherron - 26.12.19, 21:11
Reason for editing: Patching the manager VIOLET GS_V10.3.13.0.PFHINXM + Clear instructions on how to gash on CustoMIUIzer phone - module firmware modification

Rep: (8)
IIMIFII @ 08.06.19, 12:20*
Increase the threshold volume MIUI 10

I am sure that the patch will be useful. If not difficult could create rollback patch?

Rep: (11)
* iary , There are no x)

* Iimifii After the firmware patch Main speaker sound disappeared

* senya76 The main works just checked, try to do a rollback

Post has been editedIimifii - 09.06.19, 19:41

* iary I will do in the near future

* Iimifii , Had to flash again: unsure: and what firmware you worth?

* senya76 , 10.3.7.0 based on android 9 india

* Iimifii Realized I xiaomi.eu. may be due to the firmware such nonsense: unsure:

* senya76 Yes, most likely it is, others on all the official works

* Iimifii , Duck on the official firmware and sound normal, enough to change the region))

Lock Screen Fingerprint scanner

Author : Iimifii
Firmware : MIUI 10 (any version)
Description : After making these changes, we will add the ability to lock the screen when you click on an ordinary scanner, and prolonged to cause a reboot menu
Add. screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation : To make changes necessary to have Root - rights and programs: ES Explorer (any other conductor with Root access), a text editor QuickEdit (or whatever)
1) Go to the directory system / usr / keylayout
2) Change in uinput-fpc.kl file: key 96 instead of: dpad_center prescribe POWER.
3) Reload unit

Download :
Attached fileES.Provodnik.PRO.v.Pro.1.1.4.1.b.1016crk.LVL.Auto [1] .apk(6.58 MB)
Attached fileQuickEdit.v.1.4.5.b.108.MultiPatch [1] .apk(4.59 MB)

Post has been editedIimifii - 10.06.19, 22:36

Rep: (43)
I checked the works, thanks.

Rep: (34)
Hello.
Questions friends ...
The question about the sound of the main speaker.
Generally satisfied with the sound of the call.
Volume and sound quality of music, too (although the music like and quieter than call).
But the volume of the video _ strikes. It seems that the order of magnitude quieter .... I have one right?
Compared with different phones and redmi note 5 and Samsung all .... so there is music and video, the volume is relatively the same.
I tried to put the MX Player. Sw to include a decoder, the sound is adjusted to a value of 30. Well, I'm afraid to play with him, so as not to kill the speaker.
Maybe there is on this account options, ideas or solutions?
Firmware MiRum.10.3.5.0

Post has been edited7000303 - 11.06.19, 00:42
Reason for editing: Corrected an error

* Bogdan13579,

Try to change the values ​​mixer_paths
<ctl name = "HPHL Volume" value = "20" />
<ctl name = "HPHR Volume" value = "20" />
Should help

Post has been editedIimifii - 11.06.19, 02:18

IIMIFII @ 11.06.19, 01:17*
Try to change the values ​​mixer_paths
<ctl name = "HPHL Volume" value = "20" />
<ctl name = "HPHR Volume" value = "20" />
Should help

Opened "mixer_paths_idp.xml". And there, and so is the value of exhibiting ...
-------
I begin to understand. Here or feature speaker or setting frequencies such. Where music and especially nizkie_ good. Wherein A conversation or high frequency, direct much quieter than the same redmi note 5. For example on note5, the film straight breath, rustling, steps shelest_ straight loud audible. A voice conversation, too, clearly and loudly. And note 7pro. Immediately quieter .... really noise, hiss, background noise is less.
These are the conclusions. What are some general thoughts on this?

Post has been edited7000303 - 11.06.19, 15:02

* Bogdan13579 Unfortunately so far I can only offer mixers, but in general, I look for the Old in this regard, can get a "hi-fi" to arrange for our device. Incidentally, the Indian official firmware there is no problem with the sound x) Maybe it localizer nakosyachil

IIMIFII @ 11.06.19, 14:05*
unfortunately there can only offer mixers

I think it's just a feature of the dynamics and the plastic casing. There is good low and high and low 'sonority "muted.
Already like that and used.

Rep: (0)
hi, in dialer can increase kruglyashok photo, I will be very grateful!

Rep: (6)
Check out the people who know how to spread the application (wallpaper) on the Google Store, the link I set up on the desktop, whenever you touch your finger to the screen awesome pictures, a lot of options for themselves.https: //play.google.co…eldogreat.fluidsimfreeor the name of the fluid Simulation (Free Version)
Pavel Dobryakov, I myself do not know how to put on the rules. but the graphics-zalipuha))

Post has been editedvseslav70 - 16.06.19, 21:17

Rep: (253)
Googl camera developers with carts

V7
https://mega.nz/#!SPZH...UswnqB7p006Kvhzioi3m90

V6https: //drive.google.c...Vovduklp_ZkRH1ktJ/view

Post has been editedstranger134 - 22.06.19, 22:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.01.21, 10:08