> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

CityBus Lviv | Application for online monitoring of public transport cities in Ukraine

Rep: (5)
CityBus Lviv
Version: 1.14.4

Last update of the program in the header:13.11.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Online monitoring of public transport, information on routes, stops, route search

Description:
- relevant information only. CityBus processes the data, do not show what is not really.

- Favorites. CityBus provides the ability to save your favorite lists of routes and use them only a few tapov on the screen.

- Smart review. When you zoom will show all the vehicles equipped with gps-tracker, not only selected routes.

- Route Search. We just need to choose two points on the map, you can filter the results and immediately apply to view the location of the desired transport. Stop routes, traffic patterns - everything is already contained in the application and does not require downloading.

- Moving in real time. Received information about the coordinates, speed and direction of movement, in most cases it is enough that-be with high probability to predict where the vehicles in real time.

- Optimizing the use of traffic. Show current location of buses without data transmission is impossible. But everything else - information on the route, directions, stop - not only possible, but also necessary to show without using the network. That's how it is implemented in CityBus - all the necessary information is already contained in the application and does not require a download.

- Visualization of the speed and direction of movement. Just one glance at the map makes it possible to assess where and how fast you travel required transport. Depending on the speed of changing the size of the colored part of the token around the ring, and its middle indicates the direction of movement.

- Color identification of routes. Distinguish between routes is extremely simple, because each of the selected route is not only the number but also the color.

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: d.u.a.l
Homepage: http://citybus.in.ua/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.in.citybus.lviv

Download:
Version: 1.14.4 CityBus Lviv (d.u.a.l)
Version: 1.13.0 CityBus Lviv (d.u.a.l)
Version: 1.12.1 CityBus Lviv (d.u.a.l)
Version: 1.11.7 Attached file117.apk (6.3 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 15.11.19, 03:15
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.14.4 CityBus Lviv

I am the developer of this application and similar to other cities of Ukraine (Luck, exactly, Odessa, Mariupol, Sumi, Nikolaev, Kharkov [beta])
All apps on Google Play
I will be glad to answer your questions, if any,

Rep: (102)
* d.u.a.l , Chernihiv will?

Den_Switch @ 17.05.19, 08:46*
Chernihiv will?

Once I would not mind, on the contrary - very even. But Chernihiv serves Watch, and to them that something is impossible to get through that-be to get the data. And to do that, we would then at one point cut off, something reluctance ВЇ \ _ (гѓ„) _ / ВЇ

* d.u.a.l , Design and ficham I like your application, rather than Dozor City. But the screenshots I did not see the route on which the bus goes, in Dozor, and, for example, those who have just arrived, would be inconvenient to navigate that where he was going (list one thing, but to clearly see on the map ...)

I wanted to see for himself what was happening, but, you see, not destiny ...
Attached Image

Den_Switch @ 18.05.19, 21:22*
But the screenshots I did not see the route on which the bus goes, in Dozor, and, for example, those who have just arrived, would be inconvenient to navigate that where he was going (list one thing, but to clearly see on the map ...)

For phones there is just such a screenshot, but therefor tablets. Just supply press the number of the selected route. Can be several, if desired item to note in the settings. And stop on the route is also included in the settings.

If the services are actually updated at this point, you can just come back later. Or is the problem with the Chinese non-certified phones - Google recently tightening the screws (or jamb is some in the Google Play). And what will happen with Huaveyami in light of recent events - we do not know ...

d.u.a.l @ 21.05.19, 10:43*
If the services are actually updated at this point, you can just come back later. Or is the problem with the Chinese non-certified phones - Google recently tightening the screws (or jamb is some in the Google Play).

Services have not been updated, I usually helps to reinstall gapps'ov. The phone is not certified, perhaps because of this

Den_Switch @ 21.05.19, 14:41*
Services have not been updated, I usually helps to reinstall gapps'ov. The phone is not certified, perhaps because of this

I think there is a better solution reinstall gapps'ov. Welcome toOfficial site of application, There is a description of the problem and the solution. taken fromitc.ua
P.S. Waved this Google with their jokes, I'll show how diligent developers, constantly updated library, including maps. Except that each time more and more complaints about the non-working card just after the update. So while scoring on updates libraries, they are no good, only growing methods count

Type of: A new version
Version: 1.12.1
Short description: CityBus Lviv
- optimization of the frequency of animation transport markers outside the visible area of ​​the map (reducing the load on the processor)
- a mark on the presence / absence of transport routes list
- status "Update Available routes"; manual update
- warning if not selected a single route
- tap on the stop name in the "Smart stop" opens stops map
- Screen subscriptions; Added subscription 6 months
- the kind of information about the vehicle
- setting the threshold filtering obsolete data

Attached files

Attached file121.apk(6.71 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 15.06.19, 12:47

Version: 1.13.0
- Translucent status bar (status bar) on the main screen and display "Stop"
- Full screen mode without control elements (except the navigation bar) on the main display screen and "Stop"
- Migration to the new search API to the address of the forthcoming shutdown of the old
- Tips on Search show first stop; hints at only on request due to API limitations

Attached files

Attached file130.apk(6.72 MB)

Version: 1.14.4
- Quick filters (in the allocation of routes is only their transport)
- Colored markers circuit (routes or transport)
- Update Settings
- Select the marker changes its appearance and moves on top
- Ability to show the stop on the main screen when you zoom in the map
- Skipping chapters in Personals
- Some sizes of text and elements on devices with large fonts
- Note for specific information about routes

Is there Russian language

Attached files

Attached file144.apk(6.79 MB)

Rep: (24)
* d.u.a.l,
If I understand correctly that each city is a separate program? This I mean that in the not CityBus Lviv Founded as a move to Kharkov, in similar programs automatically identifies and then prompts you to download a city, for me it is more convenient garazdo how you look at it? In one program to choose from (if necessary), Lutsk, Rivne, Odessa, Mariupol, Sumy, Nikolaev, Kharkov I personally for this format.

Post has been editedMazaiDed - 16.11.19, 18:28

MazayDed @ 16/11/19, 17:27*
If I understand correctly that each city is a separate program? This I mean that in the not CityBus Lviv Founded as a move to Kharkov, in similar programs automatically identifies and then prompts you to download a city, for me it is more convenient garazdo how you look at it? In one program to choose from (if necessary), Lutsk, Rivne, Odessa, Mariupol, Sumy, Nikolaev, Kharkov I personally for this format.

Application starts with one city and gradually over time grew to have 8 (+ another format Beta) applications (although in one of the cities of bad people disconnected data on electric ...) In the end, all of the city should be united in one common application, but ... but if it's only a specified city, then I will castcapsissues and bad reviews like "Where is [insert any of the regional center, which does not work CityBus] ??? Nafig necessary such an application";) And basically this city, which does not have to be, of course, Kiev. So while everything remains in this format - especially since the majority of the application uses in the city, perhaps only occasionally visiting other - in this case much of a difference between downloading the database of the city or a separate application no. Traffic is not so critical, that-be couple of MB does the weather

Rep: (3)
Please, post here or in another topic united existing distributions for other cities. I'm your PlayMarket disabled. Not hotstsa his "wake up". Interested in Kharkiv. Thank.

rakolle @ 08.02.20, 17:55*
I'm your PlayMarket disabled. Not hotstsa his "wake up".

You have just turned off the Play Market, or all Play services? Because it will not work without the application - it uses Google Maps and some other API.
I wanted to create a common theme in all the cities, but it is impossible. And for each application to create a separate topic slightly napryazhno. If you want - email me at citybus.in.ua [at] gmail.com, I will cast you apk

qqnq @ 26.03.20, 22:33*
There Infobus application. But it requires the services of Google.

My applications also require the availability of Google Play services, as Use Google Maps and other API. The application is only for cities in Ukraine (by no means all) of what I wrote in the previous post. Kazakhstan plans no: no:

MazayDed @ 16/11/19, 18:27*
In one program to choose from (if necessary)Kiev , Dnieper , Poltava Lviv, Lutsk,Smooth, OdessaMariupol, Sumy, Nikolaev, Kharkov I personally for this format.

Has already:onsavagemessiahzine.comeither onGoogle play. While still early access, which means that the possibility of non-critical deficiencies which will be corrected in the future.

Rep: (42)
* d.u.a.l And again you need to buy a subscription? It is impossible to transfer an existing?

thenewz @ 19.05.20, 17:17*
and again you need to buy a subscription? It is impossible to transfer an existing?

Subscriptions are not transferred between applications (everything about subscriptions - is in Google Play, I'm just realizing their API). If only one city, it makes sense to leave the old application, it will also be updated sooner or later. Visible changes, as I wrote in the next topic, not much

Post has been editedd.u.a.l - 19.05.20, 22:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/06/20, 20:32