Exynos against Qualcomm Snapdragon | We discuss processors in smartphones

Rep: (466)
Exynos vs Qualcomm Snapdragon

Attached Image

This theme is specifically designed for what would be its brand fans could argue and prove to each other whose stone is better

Opinion of the author's themes
as the author theme-I have my own opinion, I always buy a smartphone in the maximum configuration, at the moment it is s10 + processor samsung-eksinos
because it is important to me that there is a guarantee, and the smartphone is recommended for sale in my country, it means that there poderzhka all communication possibilities
I do not believe that the smartphone processor Snapdragon better or worse, whether it is recommended for sale in my country, I would buy it !!
I like the Samsung products and I had all the flagships since s4 -all s line and I had a two-note series smartphone note8 and note9
All official! Smartphones changing often, because I can not afford it and I like to have a flagship, the most recent to date !!!

Processor performance and power consumption on an example S10 +

Post has been editedqq1978 - 15.05.19, 23:21

Rep: (470)
Well, I'll start.

Best power Snapdragon - Myth 3hletney ago.

Smaller heating Snapdragon - myth 2hletney limitation.

The best performance is seen only in slightly more digits in the synthetic benchmarks.

Snape phones made by Samsung because of the limitations of other countries and to the need to support features there the networks.

In fact between the long-percent parity in all vlprosam. Give fan Snapdragon 2 phones on different processors - it can not say for sure what where.

This, if you factor out all sorts of aggregation lte, whom Snape in Russia is not and so on.

As a result of this frenzied PR proca of place and out of place or carried by people associated with the trade in gray phones at Snape, or unwilling to understand or are not well versed in the issue of the comparison of 2 percent, but the active users.

Post has been editedempathy - 01.05.19, 10:28

Rep: (167)
mortan77 @ 01.05.19, 08:35*
maximum configuration

12/1024? If not, it's not top of the range =)

and the smartphone is recommended for sale in my country, it means that there poderzhka all communication possibilities

On the part it is useless.
Example 2 Here is yet one relatively smarta second relatively nouta one firm:
1) seems to have s10 + tgy (ie Snape) which have some bearing LTE frequencies. But the topic of Snapovskie c10 have been an easy tweak that includes them. Well, personally I do not give anything, checked. Therefore, the question is, and whether it is at all necessary? I believe that will not be superfluous, but if not - it does not matter at all.
2) You can see the MacBook Pro as an example. In Russia, mr924 worth 220k. In this case it EU keyboard which imho ugly maximum (shift, and enteritis). American net worth 160K, Claudia soot amerskoy too. Guarantee the same ... Well, the point in the Russian version? Generally in the EU. Deception full ...

I do not believe that the smartphone processor Snapdragon better or worse, whether it is recommended for sale in my country, I would buy it !!

It's not in the recommendations and practical advantages. Snapdragon powerful and it's a fact. In games it shows. Snapdragon is colder, it is also not a secret.
The rest is subjective things go.
Therefore, the EU segment in fact ... well thrown over something indecent.
The Samsung worth ALL offer a choice of both percent.

All official!

Sometimes that's a plus, but are often negative. Let's say I'm not rich enough to pay 70k-150k for absolutely the same device. If the difference 5k-10k can still okay when everything else is 1 to 1.

Personally, I chose this:
or C10 now or iPhone 11 when it comes out.
And I am inclined to the latter to the iPhone, because Samsung with EKSINOSOM not want to take. Then, here, I read and studied the subject with GonkKong version of the C10, and realized that this is my device: lol:

empathy @ 01.05.19, 10:22*
The best performance is seen only in slightly more digits in the synthetic benchmarks.

No, sir. Pubg same measurements ...

Give fan Snapdragon 2 phones on different processors - it can not say for sure what where.

I can if you give me to make them a photo in conditions not very good good light and to play games.

In fact between the long-percent parity in all vlprosam

Yes of course...
We and Kirin and A12 also parity?

Post has been editedBl00dWolf - 01.05.19, 12:10

Bl00dWolf @ 1.05.19, 10:29*
No, sir. Pubg same measurements ...

It is a matter of optimization pubga, if there is indeed lower FPS on eksinose. Tomorrow release the update - and now again parity.

Posted 05/01/2019 10:31:

I can if you give me to make them a photo in conditions not very good good light

Zabemsya?)

empathy @ 01.05.19, 10:31*
It is a matter of optimization pubga, if there is indeed lower FPS on eksinose.

Okay, let's you I'm still gathering a 5-10 games. asphalt type 7, and so on.
It is not a question of optimization, and the question proca architecture.

Optimized to equalize their ESPECIALLY course you can. In shadovrane like eksinos SUDDENLY better just for this. Well ... or it was better.
But all things being equal Snap powerful. And even better to say - more stable. He FPS does not jump like crazy.

I will say this.
BOTH proca good. For the average user can not be distinguished.
But those who take for smartphone games. -emu it will clearly be important.
Perhaps some people will feel the difference in the picture, in the evening and at night.

Zabubenit Google camera with night mode rules, also on the Snap without Trouble. Unlike eksinosa where it is through the priest.

Well ... Fm-radio is still there: lol:

Krc believe that Eksinos objectively worse Snapdragon. But this does not makes no Eksinos rubbish. He is in the segment more or less acceptable. But worse than Snape exactly.
In a number of tests indicated that eksinos. Crean worse, ie in games. But really good Benci and data to play on all YouTube recorded 2-5 people. The rest is nonsense like one application faster start ....

Post has been editedBl00dWolf - 01.05.19, 10:37

Bl00dWolf @ 1.05.19, 10:32*
asphalt 7

The only thing what I played, no problems with the FPS did not notice.

Posted on 01/05/2019, 10:37:

Bl00dWolf @ 1.05.19, 10:32*
Zabubenit Google camera with night mode rules, also on the Snap without Trouble. Unlike eksinosa where it is through the priest.

Put the crutches instead of the normal application work at all for some unknown reason!

empathy @ 01.05.19, 10:36*
no problems with the FPS did not notice.

I not noticed and FPS below is different. Judging by the tests eksinos loves 45 fps fall sometimes. It is not gud.
The ordinary user may be 30 standards. But at no deaet his opinion objectively.

Those. I know for myself that I need to gaming 80-144 with regards to PC, all below - the pain. Below 60 at all wild pain.
The phone is higher than 60 percent and there is no ill-will, namely iGPU and the screen anyway does not have such a rate sufficient to render a smoother and faster.

Even honest for s7 edge - infuriated heating. Shupal top 10 in this regard, eksinos still hot to. But right here in the same Snap and eksinos not compare, so great is the difference between them is not ready to describe =) Maybe now and eksinose this is not so bad as it was in previous flagship

empathy @ 01.05.19, 10:36*
Put the crutches instead of the normal application work at all for some unknown reason!

Normally works?
Night mode The Samsung full of

And not together and complement.
I have noticed that it is often better denoising guglkamery samsy it on the daily images. But worse at night ...

Night Scene Google Camera does not compare to samsungovskoy not going to ... Samsung is absolutely useless feature, which gives bad result frankly. Then he can finished, but for now this is nonsense.

In other scenarios, all using standard camera =)

Post has been editedBl00dWolf - 01.05.19, 10:43

Bl00dWolf @ 1.05.19, 10:40*
Judging by the tests eksinos loves 45 fps fall sometimes.

Where those tests with asphalt?

12/1024? If not, it's not top of the range =)

I meant: s10e, s10 and s10 +
A memory is not so important, would sell us s10 5g I would buy it)

Bl00dWolf @ 1.05.19, 10:40*
Night mode The Samsung full of

For a good photo is not required to night shot was overexposed, as guglokamere.
On samsungovskoy chamber just perfectly executed night mode.

* empathy ,
Very clearly and convincingly all write-respect!

empathy @ 01.05.19, 10:43*
Where those tests with asphalt?

https://youtu.be/gqA8snRcD3U
6 minute.

Moreover this camera tests.
https://youtu.be/7zxnCK5LOu0
https://youtu.be/G8UtAiISnpg

Believe it or not? It matters. Knowing eksinos smarts in the past, I'm not even I doubt it.
The cell - also seems to be true, but you have to be straight here zatestit seriously.

Said bluntly VAAAAAUUUU differences kaneshn impossible. But overall snapik always pleasant, as for me.
If the phone is just for everyday use - I think no one really notices.

empathy @ 01.05.19, 10:44*
On samsungovskoy chamber just perfectly executed night mode.

Well here it is objectively complete nonsense.

Then throw a couple of shots here tonight just =) They do not even have to peer, everything is obvious.
Well, either there is a battle cameras, theme, and there sm9750 9730 theme, there are all too obvious.

Post has been editedBl00dWolf - 01.05.19, 10:48

Bl00dWolf @ 1.05.19, 10:45*
Believe it or not? everyone's business

Well, yes, commercials on YouTube from obscure Blocher is not used to trust. Camera tests so generally accordion made clear by whom, and how to update. Well, compare the photo on rollers on YouTube - it's the horror of some sort)

empathy @ 01.05.19, 10:47*
Well, compare the photo on rollers on YouTube - it's the horror of some sort)

Well, if you know how it works on the static compression h264 - is not horror =)
I kind of know less, why not see a problem when some areas closer to the video and compare. 2-3 seconds is sufficient to compress the codec actually ceased to play a role, because it's all one big I frame. And it is no worse than the JPG taken with a smart = /

empathy @ 01.05.19, 10:47*
Well, yes, commercials on YouTube from obscure Blocher is not used to trust.

Well, do your worst. If it comes to someone's real check - all the same to ALL the other it does not give 100% guarantees and a clear answer =)

In tests more
https: //www.anandtech ... laxy-s10plus-review/13

I believe them, because in the test VC, processors and ssd nvme their results coincide with mine =) And compared to the end Protsev 6-8 and 3-4 cr.
And in general a good overview of anadtech honey agaric, dismantled all is well. There's a lot of comparisons and photos. I would not say that everywhere on Snapdragon picture better, but in most cases, certainly.
His squelch, softvarnaya processing and exposure ISO, shutter speed, etc. - better

Post has been editedBl00dWolf - 01.05.19, 12:08

Rep: (707)
empathy @ 01.05.19, 12:22*
Smaller heating Snapdragon - myth 2hletney limitation.

Smiled. Even so - oborzhalsya. For this and only this made me a good loss Eksinos to sell such a mother, and not to think about it.
And flows out of the first autonomy. And the rest I do not care, FPS games and prchaya Labuda.

Post has been editedAlexander 174 - 01.05.19, 11:03

Alexander 174 @ 05/01/19, 11:02*
Smiled. Even so - oborzhalsya. For this and only this made me a good loss Eksinos to sell such a mother, and not to think about it.

Per your recent message about this was followed by 10 posts from users eksinosa and one from the user and that, and another, that they eksinos not heated. Conclusion - thyself created a problem.

Oh well ... I like all of the reviews cited. Especially anandtech: lol:
Is there at least some objective comparison where Eksinos better in practice? I like these I do not know.

ps I was born on the disputes amd vs intel, nvidia vs amd, so always happy to similar topics =)

* mortan77, and may cap some highlights and reviews Kinema?
I now believe thathttps: //www.anandtech....-galaxy-s10plus-reviewin the header does not put. As the most objective review. There's a very good pictures with the camera dismantled and by this a lot and nfy.
Reviews questionable, but apparently all the same is also true - on gameshttps: //www.youtube.co...RcD3U&feature=youtu.beon camerahttps: //www.youtube.co...5LOu0&feature=youtu.beandhttps: //www.youtube.co...ISnpg&feature=youtu.be

Well, not particularly interesting or useful, and how the test
https://youtu.be/ts6DWsktKxY
Type yes, Snap faster. But the practical sense in faster application startup a little, especially with such a meager difference =)

By the way funny and Snap and eksinos Look closely at the background of iPhones. It turns out they objectively coolest processors. Yes, there is the optimal visibility of propylene, but the difference in the 30-40 fps optimization will not do ...
It would be interesting to see REAL iPhone FPS games. For either he had too good a percent or Benci something lying. The scores when it all ... there are different algorithms. But this is a pure FPS practice and such a difference. WOW

p.s. while a12 according to the objective picture of a little more powerful than Snape 855. So see optimizon =)

https: //www.tomsguide....hmarks,news-29129.html- HMMM

mortan77 @ 01.05.19, 10:43*
I meant: s10e, s10 and s10 +

And .. Well, in fact it s10e scrap. C10 and C10 equivalent.
I am here now it seems that just c10 back, because = less)

Post has been editedBl00dWolf - 01.05.19, 11:40

Rep: (745)
Uuh what you have here is the hot battle, the theme less than a day there, and the post longer than some of the discussion of the program for 4-5 years)But seriously, then please do not come out with such discussions the scope of this topic.
Moderators are on the alert and will punish apostates)

Rep: (540)
Let there be srach. Just kidding)

Rep: (14)
Bl00dWolf @ 1.05.19, 17:29*
The Samsung worth ALL offer a choice of both percent.
Now that would be right.
I remember not3 at Aix was worth 14 thousand, and Snape 22. Want at cheaper to take Aix, want 4g, take on Snape. And all the officials.

Rep: (540)
empathy @ 1.05.19, 10:22*
any aggregation lte, whom Snape in Russia and so no

In a modification to Hong Kong very much there. The most commonly used in our networks can be included. Just do not forget about the difference in the reception of the network. In the context of good coverage in exynos and snapdragon almost parity, but in bad conditions Qualcomm still wins.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20 22:00