> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club DOOMEROVsavagemessiahzine.com| For fans of Delta Touch and other ports of Doom for Android

Rep: (246)
Dumer clubsavagemessiahzine.com

Attached Image

img by Cortana

If you like a good old DOOM on android - This club is designed specifically for you!

The main profile of Doom theme:

The rest is more or less active topics of Doom and ports:

That there can and should be:
  • DOOM to discuss and everything connected with it - the game ports, books, arts, wad-s, modifications, etc.
  • discuss all that is able to run Delta Touch and other ports :)
  • arrange multiplayer party, championship,
  • discuss mapping, modding
  • and simply communicate freely

What it is possible, but not recommended:
  • spread fashion Delta Touch and discuss technical issues - for goodprofile topic

What can not be here:

An example of a signature for the participants:
[URL = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=950967][b][i]Klub [color = green] DOOMerov [/ color] [color = orange]savagemessiahzine.com[/ Color] [/ i] [/ b] [/ URL]

Looks like that:ClubDOOMERSsavagemessiahzine.com

P.S .: feel free to share your ideas on the development of our interest clubs

Post has been edited_QuirK_ - 14.09.20, 09:18
Reason for editing: adding a link to RetroArch

Rep: (664)
Hai, old men dumgai like all monsters killed how much is left, save the earth from the locust? : Russian:: vinsent:: D

* white angel1, but still in the process: D you know, the sort of thing, like all issued and then poured new old tormentor: rofl:: lol:

Posted 4/30/2019 at 18:15:

and in general, how do you separate the idea in trepalke for Doumer? ;)

Rep: (146)
* _QuirK_, Awesome idea!

Rep: (928)
* _QuirK_ , Hellish idea))
---
Ok
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
ordinary buffoon - I ran out of ammo.
Doom - I ran out demons))

Post has been editedCortana - 01.05.19, 04:08

_QuirK_ @ 30.04.19, 18:12*
in general, how do you separate the idea in trepalke for Doumer? ;)
idea, perfect for unloading threads delta Touchi ..: good:

* Cortana,
A subtle hint to replace the image in the header?)))

* _QuirK_ Not a hint, she reached out a hand and downloaded and posted)) Doumer hand)) and can be signed in their color scheme to put? A cap, yes, brutality is not enough, I would have added the blood, guts hung))
Attached Image
Well, not all at once, we have time. And on the first screenshot dumgay more like a Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead)) his identity was a chainsaw

Post has been editedCortana - 30.04.19, 19:58

Rep: (3)
* white angel1 uh huh
ClubDOOMERSsavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedGurteman - 30.04.19, 19:49

Rep: (478)
* _QuirK_ Hello, Quirk ^^

* Cortana,
Moreover, you can make more beautiful your options and the best will be put in a cap with the addition or replacement because of me this lo dizigner))

Posted on 30/04/2019, 20:11:

* AnimeDroid_Chan,
Aswan))

But who Vadov, and I went with some brutal?

I just brutal to play on a mobile phone, and it was not until the end)) favorite trunks: pump, bleed, a20, ax, benzyl, minigun. Energy does not much like it. Recent levels require good microinspection motions, velocities, and on a mobile phone with this problem. So even a single WADA did not pass))

Post has been editedCortana - 30.04.19, 21:47

* Cortana, said - done)) looks like as well.

Posted on 30/04/2019, 21:51:

white angel1 @ 30.04.19, 21:32*
But who Vadov, and I went with some brutal?

With only a brutal Hell on Earth Starter pack. And I prefer the classics or if with the modes, the greater emphasis on RPGshnost.
Kyle873 RPG modes with RL-arsenal and monstrpakom - favorite events, robbed me of many hours of life :)

Rep: (895)
By the way there to oblige pack prefabs added as purely cosmetic, and all sorts of traps. :)

* _QuirK_ , added Couple dezignov)), you look like a buit watch.
---
This is the blood and the weapon sounds doom2016 I do not the NRA, ketchup which is a sound cutoff and recharge his shot really dumb of me.

Post has been editedCortana - 30.04.19, 23:23

Monolyth-42 @ 04/30/19, 22:06*
By the way there to oblige pack prefabs added as purely cosmetic, and all sorts of traps.

https://github.com/cal...7/ObAddon/wiki/Prefabs
here? I was just here a couple of months ago pulled pack prefabs.
* Cortana,
krutyak, like the last, only 4-ku would like something different to draw, so to figure 4 was similar)

* _QuirK_ Bro, this is the font, where all numbers such dumovskie)) authenticity as though)) that is a figure from another font will stand out form and color, unless krovushkoy to cover))

Post has been editedCortana - 01.05.19, 04:15

Rep: (116)
Cortana @ 30/04/19, 20:47*
And on the first screenshot dumgay more like a Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead)) his identity was a chainsaw

I would not say that it really looks like so: D

Rep: (478)
* _QuirK_ , It would be necessary to make the logo standards. And it would be necessary to consolidate the topic delty, doom 3, and I think 3 (the former subject, there now mododelnya). And there are already brothers tretki also convene)

Post has been editedAnimeDroid_Chan - 01.05.19, 09:05

Rep: (22)
* ELADJ, how to say, how to say :-D
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/20, 1:33