Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi 9 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (2770)
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi 9
PictureXiaomi Mi 9, sepheus
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi9 Owners Club | Discussion Mi9 SE

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 05.08.20, 18:02
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (13)
* friendPDAlife,
/ system / app / system / priv-app was cleaning hands, but I would not touch my services, I just blocked the traffic to them, and they fell asleep. The system is tied to them and when you delete, specifically, I do not know what, the bootlap happens.

Rep: (5)
* loot , * loot You are lucky, it seems that they have half the norms in the production of batteries. Half or even not so bad.

Post has been editedfriendPDAlife - 16.06.19, 12:01

Rep: (59)
I have from 22 to 6 about 6 percent

Rep: (471)
unlocking with a fingerprint, in a night a couple% leaves

And what firmware?
I also have a couple of percent when I turned off my finger. Before that, it was 10-13.

Rep: (15)
* MethroGnome eu 26. Exactly on her the body began to sleep better, on 24 it took about 5%

Rep: (5)
* lvladm , You can detail, where is it and what exactly to clean?
Attached Image

Post has been editedfriendPDAlife - 16.06.19, 22:48

Rep: (59)
* lvladm
But already there are custom on mi9?

Rep: (14)
It was advised above to turn off the imprint so that Akum did not run away before his eyes. Nifiga does not help: two percent eat every hour steadily. And this is already on the dev firmware, the same game was on the globalka. Help me find where this dog is buried!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedromakvadrat - 17.06.19, 01:07
Reason for editing: Screenshots

Rep: (6)
He devoured 10-15% per night, read this topic, removed garbage through adb. Here is the schedule for now.

Attached images
Attached Image

* Zagnedkin Is there a manual? So I understand that you need to unlock the bootloader and continue the rest of the dance, so that the NFC worked? Or without unlock as you can?

Rep: (1063)
* romakvadrat , No no need
Xiaomi Mi 9 - MIUI firmware (Post dimon0129 # 84344731)

* dimon0129 , * Zagnedkin tell me the same way that you want to delete?

Post has been editedromakvadrat - 17.06.19, 06:40
Reason for editing:.

* romakvadrat No, there is no need, the instruction on nfc is in the header, advertising junk and other Google programs and xiaomi are simply deleted from the computer through the ADB program

* Zagnedkin , superfluous programs from Google only movies and Duo, I simply disconnect them from the rest I use. As for advertising, where to look for what to delete?

* romakvadrat , delete msa, btcit and analitycs. They eat a lot as they removed, the phone began to go to sleep and stopped rebuilding the battery. Also, I turned off the item - recommendations in all applications. Gps is always on and definition is set only by satellite.

Rep: (8)
Tell me, what kind of battery eater is this? And how to deal with it?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedlolkeme - 17.06.19, 07:57
Reason for editing: Spoiler

* Zagnedkin , after updating the same manipulations will have to be done? Or so stay? Recommendations turned off everywhere.
Again, an example of how Akum melts before our eyes
Attached Image
Attached Image

And mca is not like that
Attached Image

Post has been editedromakvadrat - 17.06.19, 08:03
Reason for editing: Completed

* romakvadrat , msa and btcit are counted in the android system. After the update, in theory they should not be, if they are demolished via adb, also disable the search for wifi and bluetooth in the location - search, I now always have gps and bluetooth with the clock, from 10 pm to 7 am the phone is asleep and gone 4 % because mobile network is not stable. And before that, they consumed 15% each

Posted on 06/17/2019 08:12:

* romakvadrat , there are screenshots in the attachment, it is clear that the phone was asleep at night, there is no active mode, I didn’t even live for 24 hours with the same use;

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* romakvadrat , also disable autosync.

Rep: (1150)
Zagnedkin @ 06/17/19 7:45*
delete msa, btcit and analitycs. They eat a lot as they removed, the phone began to go to sleep and stopped rebuilding the battery.

I did not delete them and did not freeze, from 23:00 to 7:00 the machine saves power saving, during the night 2% eats, the firmware in the signature, removed from the firmware only from Google: search, movies, music, YouTube and duo, the scanner is disabled

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 21:11