Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi 9 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (2725)
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi 9
PictureXiaomi Mi 9, sepheus
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi9 Owners Club | Discussion Mi9 SE

• In the subject are allForum Rules
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • The main rule of the section:Theme is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "BreakerпїЅ;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 13.05.20, 01:28
Reason for editing: List of system applications that can be removed to improve the autonomy

Rep: (15)
Probably because in the second video from MI9 not RU firmware ..: lol:

Post has been editedoboltus2004 - 21.04.19, 22:44

Rep: (0)
Guys, put on a new smart AccuBattery (2 days use), battery status shows 91%. The zero is not discharged, charged only up to 80-85%. It was originally Accum poyuzat, or should not be so trusted application? In general I am satisfied with consumption, but these 9% I'm disappointed, phone something completely new.

* baradwise , I guess counting is not correct, almost as I have, the unit week.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (299)
* oboltus2004 , Put AIDA64, instead of the bottom of the ...

Rep: (14)
Cognitive comparison wireless zaryadok Mi9 vs P30 vs S10
https://youtu.be/SaAOi2-C5nQ

Rep: (2)
Today, the phone did not sleep at night, wakes him something constantly. Most consume: android system kernel and android. 20% within 11 hours of sleep, I think it very much. Applications are mainly vayber, VC, inst, banks, Twitter and Yandex browser. All, too, was on the last night of lousy and it took 1-3%. Firmware py, bought in MVideo

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedoleg63ru - 22.04.19, 10:46
Reason for editing: Firmware

* oboltus2004 ,
Attached Image

* hostek
So, too, is Hades, more adequately, though not as in the PC version -% depreciation rate, but I think it does not matter, waiting to unlock, I will try other firmwares.

Rep: (9)
How do you like this autonomy?
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

While the phone does not load. In the settings you should hard limit supply in almost all applications, the ban work in the background, and still there is a big expense, even at rest. Firmware 10.2.22.0. I can not understand this problem miui or with my phone?

* djbobs
MIUI

* hostek So it is in all of this expenditure? Then show flow for 8-9 hours in the combined cycle, and I at the same rate at a maximum of 5 hours enough.
I did an experiment put hd video in youtube for an hour of wifi, brightness and sound by 50%. Consumption of 7%, I think this is normal in view of such a battery, but that's why, in other cases it is so little lives do not understand.

Post has been editeddjbobs - 23.04.19, 09:35

* djbobs ,
Most likely. Consumption on the combined cycle - it all off to the level of the iPhone.
Generally I'm not particularly worried, the device is charging 50 minutes to 100% and it is commendable that it does not heat up as some that would bang, but it is a stone in the direction of Exynos.
They will have updated with corrections and optimizations. I, too, that you have. It is very strange that in the background of consumption. I tend to collect all the logs and advertising and other figatatsii.
Here yesterday removed a lot of interesting things from the system, see.
In general, 855 percent of new and optimization Well no. However, we are working on a new guvenore, which should be better than interactive. We have a completely different kernel 845, which was released quite a while and then just appeared on mi8 and so on. And then mi9 immediately on 855.
I think it is worth a bit relax and Activities something more dignified, for example the study of microcontrollers.

Rep: (18)
https://ru-mi.com/blog...rtfona_na_miui_10.html

Maybe someone will be useful article miu10 how to reduce energy consumption.

* erm909 , Doing all this and more, but the effect of "0"

Rep: (36)
erm909 @ 23.04.19, 13:09*
how to reduce energy consumption miu10.

Rather - as a smartphone - making Dialers

Rep: (7)
[Quote name = "erm909" date = "23.04.19, 13:09" post = 84678556] Maybe someone will be useful article how to reduce energy consumption miu10. [/ Qu
erm909 @ 23.04.19, 13:09*
Maybe someone will be useful article miu10 how to reduce energy consumption.
Very useful article Blagodaryu.Plyusanul.

Rep: (278)
My endurance. Disturbed only Androyd system, but I think a couple of days and ustakanilos.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
Hello. Help to understand one vopros.V general in the image below in the graph shows that the wifi I keep it on all the time, and I have wifi at all is always off, even at home on mob.inete sizhu.V than school? Where else can cut off wifi? And another question ok android system that eats so much? yuzaetsya Phone number already c12

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
All right? Battery only 95%

Attached images
Attached Image

* Alleks92, Settings / Advanced Settings / Privacy / location / search, disable the "search for Wi-Fi networks"

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/03/20, 3:25