Installing firmware with TWRP
(only for unlocked bootloader)
- TWRP image from renamerecovery.img , Throw in a folder images firmware, replacing the stock rekaveri.
- The necessarybat file make changes to the text editor, a better Notepad ++ ( Besidesflash_all_lock.bat and flash_all_lock_crc.bat Or you will get a brick):
flash_all.bat- clean install
flash_all_except_storage.bat- rewrite data preservation
- Open a text editor, and in the end find a line like this:
- Replaced by:
fastboot% * boot% ~ dp0images \ recovery.img || @echo "Boot error" && exit / B 1
- Save changes.
- Flash modefastboot a command line or MiFlash.
- After closure, the apparatusautomatically reboot into TWRP , For its further use - in particular for installing the patch or kernel obtain Root.