Built-in memory: 16 GB
Main camera: 8 megapixel photos, videos 1280x720, 30 frames / sec
Additional camera: 5 megapixel photos, video 640x480, 30 frames / sec
SIM number: 2 x Micro-SIM
Bluetooth: Yes
Wi-Fi: Yes
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
Battery: 2000 mAh removable
Sensors: proximity sensor, light sensor, an accelerometer, a fingerprint scanner
Memory cards: microSD
Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
Stock

Modifications
Shelled and rutovannaya firmware from Ukozi Q3.
To sewSP Flash Tool
To install the rootMagisk Manager v5.7.0 and do not update it Otherwise there is a big chance to get butlup!

TWRP / CWM
In search

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 18.05.19, 11:30
Reason for editing: Mediatek backup device

Rep: (3)
glyukanul screen at the device. touch works half (bottom) of the display furychit. from what VAR approach?

pamagiti

: thank_you:

Rep: (0)
* mobiller Maybe the problem is the loop?

Rep: (26)
That seems to happen "bungled" custom rekaveri this "body".
Sew - in Fastboot:fastboot flash recovery SantinQ3_TWRP.img
Probably it is possible and through SP FlashTool, but I pop up an error, something like: ROM change blah blah blah ...

Attached fileSantinQ3_TWRP.img(15.61 MB)

Rep: (4)
Good day!
Say plizz what am I doing wrong? :(
Took a scatter-file from the drain proshiki hat, make a backup, and the early versions SPFT swearing, and is that of a cap came.
Size turned my backup is greater than the drain in the header. If the header size is about 2,113 GB, my ROM 3.3 giga.
ROM disassembled into components using "ROM_Backup-Splitter", other programs can not find.
So "ROM_Backup-Splitter" said at the end of a breakdown that could not all be removed, such as may scatter incorrect.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedEvghenyS - 06.05.19, 17:28

* EvghenyS, It may be due of this?

I, too, the size of more than 3 GB of system, at least in the SP FT, at least in the TWRP. But TWRP can create 2 file system, but on the second, which is smaller, for some reason, too, cursing all the programs.
And yet, in a scatter-file Try to correct
- general: MTK_PLATFORM_CFG
info:
- config_version: V1.1.2
platform: MT6735 or MT6737 on MT6737 M
project: f5c62w_jbt2_q3
storage: EMMC
boot_channel: MSDC_0
block_size: 0x20000

Rep: (1)
* EvghenyS,
And I, too, system 3+ gig.
Try to create a backup usingMediatek backup device Android 6.0 Marshmallow(Analog MTKdroid for 64bit) and throw scatter of caps.

That's made his, lightweight firmware mod for SP Flashtool.

1. Firmware rutirovana Magisk 19.3, only need to install Magisk Manager version 7.3.2 not lower yourself.
2. Removed GAPPS by 98%
3. Remove the stock Chinese applications and Freeme launcher.
4. Remove the menu item in the system settings "Reset to factory settings", because after reset rutirovannogo device flies firmware. Reset should be done in the TWRP.
5. SewnFeraDroid Engine
6. Sewn componentsmicroG
7. The system is patched for substitution of signatures.

Q3_NoGapps_LiteMod_by_khamyo

Attached files

Attached filePredustanovlennye_prilozheniya.txt(889 bytes)

Post has been editedkhamyo - 09.09.19, 20:06

TWRP 3.2.3 Thank you nemo-nemo
Pour or through fastboot (as written several posts above) or via SP FlashTool. I sewed in SP FlashTool. It's okay, I use.
Attached filesantin.q3.twrp.3.2.3.img(10.64 MB)

* khamyo
Very interesting. Always I wanted to microg. And what was left of GAPS (interest and market contacts, the rest is unnecessary) and which version to put Magisk Manager? And I've got all of the above Magisk Manager 5.7.0 start to kink.

* Axel R8, , Dialer and contacts are not touched, and convenience store is definitely not. There is an alternative - Yalpstore and even some repository programs. Magisk Manager 7.0.0.

Rep: (2)
to check whether a 20 band work? I read what he was supported;)

Interested in the question: can we put on this phone firmware Ressurection Remix I like this system, but where to find? On nothing is clear of.sayte))

Rep: (4)
Bought cheholchik.
Attached Image

I wanted more pictures to download, but something does not work with my phone :(
Q3 for dad bought. I heard it so, as if standing next to.

Post has been editedEvghenyS - 01.06.19, 22:39

Rep: (28)
I pick up inexpensive phone with 2 sim cards on me, to be used mainly as a 4G modem. No Do you have problems with this device 4G networks and the distribution of vayfay?

Rep: (2)
ordered just have not tested but the problems should not be all bends including twentieth supported aggregation frequency is unknown butI think the identity worksprobably does not work maybe the modem version of our 4th but as they say it is necessary to check

Post has been editedslava-r2 - 05.06.19, 23:08

Rep: (28)
slava-r2 @ 05.06.19, 20:05*
but as they say it is necessary to check

When you get unsubscribe please ...

Can you put a firmware twrp? I would be grateful

basil.bobretsov @ 15.06.19, 21:43*
Can you put a firmware twrp? I would be grateful

Before installation, make a backup!
Firmware for TWRP
Remove only the sounds of startup and shutdown.

* Axel r8 thank you

khamyo @ 12.05.19, 21:37*
Q3_NoGapps_LiteMod_by_khamyo
about this firmware, can I have your phone firmware stood crookedly, but after installing flew imei, recovery took an entire evening)

* basil.bobretsov, If pierced through "format all + download", it is natural imei fly off. And so you need to make a backup before flashing section nvram in twrp.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/08/20 23:40