My favorites? ...: rolleyes: Well, there are a lot of them .. For example:
"And the dawns here are quiet"
"Only old people go into battle"

Rep: (6030)
* SAM + , a photo from the movie put: D

Rep: (2561)
Saboteurs + We are from the future
In the hands of a machine gun, because a soldier
, classic films of Soviet cinema about WWII.

Rep: (1290)
28 Panfilovtsev
Perhaps the only film about the war in which historical justice is shown in clothing, weapons, there is no political background such as detachments, penal battalions, drunk commanders, and other dubious obscenities.

we are from the future
It is the first part. The scene was especially sunken when one of the heroes cut a tattoo from his shoulder with a stone. The second part went much worse.

Rep: (313)
"At an unnamed height" (2004).
4 serial film. 1944, the border of the USSR. They are fighting for taking one of the strategic heights.
My favorite movie about modern warfare.

Rep: (948)
All films about the war (except for modern ones) are good in their own way and it’s especially difficult to single out some films, but they like these a little more:

Rep: (456)
One of my favorite films about the confrontation about the courage and heroism of Soviet soldiers and officers, about love,
courage and courage, and at what price the victory came!
Battalions ask for fire
1985 series. Cast such wonderful actors as Alexander Zbruev, Borislav Brondukov, Vadim Spiridonov, Igor Sklyar. Alexander Pankratov-Cherny, Nikolai Karachentsev.
Actions take place on the banks of the Dnieper River in 1943. Two battalions thrown into the fatal break in the German-occupied side of the river in order to distract the enemy forces and thereby facilitate the division roll strategically important city of the Dnieper. Basic connections should support them with artillery and air fire. However, the command sudden change plan of attack, leaving no fire support battalions than condemning them to certain death. Moreover, the soldiers ordered to stay until the last.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPosto.Post - 10.05.19, 15:19
Reason for editing: photo from film

Rep: (2581)
The film "Officers".
The film is about two officers and just good people Aleksey Trofimov and Ivan Varavva. The film takes place from the 20s to the 70s. Acquaintance took place during the war, served in different parts, they remained the best friends. Their profession was to protect our country, and the soldiers dealt with it. They really knew how to be friends, and if it was necessary to give their lives for another, none of them thought for a minute.

Screenshots of the movie:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedveabro - 09.05.19, 13:45

Rep: (1302)
In the trenches of Stalingrad
https: //www.kino-teatr...o/movie/sov/6627/foto/
And the dawns here are quiet (the first)
Attached Image

Only old men go to battle
Attached Image

In war as in war
Attached Image

Road test
Attached Image

You can’t list everything ...

Modern films, to put it mildly, leave much to be desired

Rep: (171)
“I loved you more than life”

Azerbaijani film directed by Rasim Ismailov filmed in the USSR.
The film tells about the life and battle of the way twice Hero of the Soviet Union, Major General Azi Aslanov, heroically killed at the hands of an internal traitor.
He personally drove ahead of the tank formation on his T-34 during offensive operations.
I'm sorry that now such a person is associated with some kind of online game ...

I have tears at the scene when he remembers his family inside the dugout and allegedly talks to them and says "Sisi dyunalar nadar sevirdim "- this is the name of the film and it means" My love for you more than all the universes "....
Cover
Attached Image

Post has been editedasadli573 - 10.05.19, 17:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/09/20, 20:27