What does it mean for you Victory Day? | creative contest

Rep: (6030)
What does it mean for you
Victory Day?

Attached Image

Creative competition. We talk, meditate on the theme of the Second World War.
Author of the best post will be marked by an increase in the reputation of +10.

Post has been editednafuk - 18.04.19, 20:58

Rep: (6030)
I can express this war photo. Terrible, senseless.
Attached Image

Rep: (2159)
I did at the sight of veterans, I can not hold back the tears! After all, if they do not, and we would not be (but of course everything is in the hands of the Almighty), but nevertheless. Proud of my grandfather and great-grandfather!
"Never assume the fallen war heroes on the sacred dead! On the contrary, they are alive, eternal and receive an inheritance from the Lord of his!"

Rep: (42)
Personally for me at the present time - it's showy part of the authorities to show (pardon the tautology) that we supposedly respected veterans, though it is not. Veterans deserve respect, but unfortunately now only once a year to remember them. It was terrible time: sorry:

Rep: (37)
Great-grandfather was the case, he fought for the sake of our future, in order to wake up, we have seen a clear sky and asphalt instead of earth and grass, to see the world, but not the war. Nothing worse than a man could not think. For what is all this? For the sake of glory? AND? For fun? And it is interesting to wake up in a sea of ​​blood? I followed in his footsteps, becoming a border guard. More recently all elite units are exactly ankle boots. Only very recently almost all the Union switched to contract service, and it's probably a good thing - there was a choice. But his Srochko I remember in great detail. For example Wahhabi stronghold across the street from the DOS, well, house officers, when the load 200 is the nearest prospect for us. Many of them podstvolki and F-1, and we have just akashniki positions and cinder block. A company of sixty-two boys became a company of twenty-four children.
For what?
Why?
Someone's sons, uncles, nephews, fathers and grandsons.
Well, who needed this terrible war?
Political interests, it is so clear.
But why should they? Much is at stake, but when you consider that it is the lives of many, it can not be worse than nothing.
Are you passing by, do not see that the same spider, a snail is the same, they are all - life, do not pay attention and step on the poor insect? Life is the most important thing. It is the meaning. The meaning of life is in life itself, in her presence. Why do we need a war when wasted my life? And the answer is simple: someone something should be, and he has the power, have to sacrifice someone. But we still have a choice, it is always there.

Rep: (2581)
Definitely, for me, Victory Day - a symbol of heroism and muzhevstva. Feat and glory of our country and people. Of course, that day can be considered as a day of peace, green grass, people relax. How many soldiers were killed ... We are proud of the soldiers who have defended our common country, and for the world sacrificing themselves. This holiday unites all peoples, we - together, we - the Slavs!

Rep: (29)
Unfortunately for me, this holiday has left on some back burner. No it does not celebrate in my environment. That is very sad. No parade. No joy. Once all sad. I remember a little was - May 9 was the loudest celebration. And now longing. If the output will be removed in the day - no one will notice it - a feeling I have.

Rep: (1302)
Testeron211 @ 02.05.19, 03:44*
only once a year

Not true. They and pensions, rather surcharges, greater than that of ordinary pensioners and benefits of medicines, doctors, community charges. And so on.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/06/20, 20:29