> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 9 SE - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.97 "

Rep: (2750)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi 9 SE
PictureXiaomi Mi 9 SE, Grus. M1903F2G; M1903F2A
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 20.04.19, 19:49

Rep: (5)
Interestingly subscreen fingerprint scanner under protective glass will work?

Rep: (6)
HellReaver @ 02.25.19, 20:07*
Too good machine, although I would prefer it with 6.3 and a larger battery.

But it would be a great option for a girl with miniature hands :)
Interestingly subscreen fingerprint scanner under protective glass will work?

Also interesting. S10 has already upset about thishttps://www.ixbt.com/n…amsung-galaxy-s10.html

Rep: (5)
In general, I read the Mi8 EE branch, which is also with a subscreen imprint, and glass is glued to it and the imprint works. The only question is the same technology with these devices or not.

Rep: (112)
Yes, and you can not stick a protective glass
i heard it works through film / glass

Rep: (51)
In Meise 16, a subscreen scanner, you write with glass a couple of times you register the same finger and more or less with glass, more precisely, it works with a hydrogel film. Although I heard about her for the first time in a branch, her fit is perfect around the edges.

Rep: (30)
* Blizhnikoff Most likely he just did not update the imprint after the glass sticker

Rep: (1)
Kolo6awka @ 02.26.2019, 10:56*
Very crazy comparison. It is just faster for me to get the phone out of my pocket than to look for a wallet in my bag, and from my wallet I can get a card.

But the Hall sensor is exactly the same for units, I don’t see any sense in it at all. Again, all this IMHO.
I have a case with a compartment for three cards. Got it, put it.
In the case of nfce, you need to enable this function in the settings, start the payment application, select a card, pay, close the application, turn off NFC in the settings. Seriously? More like a bale.
Hall sensor and magnet on the same case = quick unlock.

Rep: (120)
* sliderpro , video work scanner glass / film

Rep: (59)
hook691 @ 02.26.19, 16:14*
sliderpro, video work scanner glass / film

But with some kind of glass there normally imprint worked

Rep: (21)
hook691 @ 02.26.19, 16:14*
sliderpro, video work scanner glass / film
пїЅ#пїЅ
https://youtu.be/7HdjKNHkYrM

The video does not prove anything, since after applying the film / glass, the imprint is not re-entered into the system, IMHO

Post has been editedBlaiR-panther - 26.02.19, 23:29

Rep: (59)
* BlaiR-panther
here I agree, but the fact is - there was one glass (with a white frame) with which the unblocking occurred immediately.
Those. In the worst case, you just need a special glass IMHO.

Rep: (9)
Maybe someone is also looking for this case. I searched, I found and ordered in advance, I will share)
https: //www.aliexpress...999.259.3f3d3c00m3QsqF

Rep: (120)
Dieflix @ 03/13/19, 21:27*
The first test from Andro News
In the insta before this review, the unpacking came out more fun, complete with a case with a hole for the scanner: D

Rep: (0)
* 7sense Judging by the length of the cut-out for the camera, and by the cut-out for the scanner, this is definitely not a case from this device. Rather similar to Mi8

For accessories question. Who usedhydrogel films, general impressions and compatibility / replacement cover from Nillkin.
I use only the cover myself, but I consider it an option to roll up from 2 sides, but the camera will be uncovered and on the SE the Nillkin cover is completely closed in a circle, but since the time it was used, the Nokia 808 bought all the phones and everything was 100% satisfied.
I read in the Meizu 16 branch there are positive reviews
It is rather a variation of possibilities because most likely again Nillkin will take.

protective glass is also sold on camera

I saw it, but IMHO from the discharge of foil caps) At least reduces the transparency of the optics, i.e. image quality will worsen. It is better to use a hard case. And since I do not even use glass on a smart, I have enough of a Nillkin case. Mm on the floor above the camera and the screen, enough.

Rep: (424)
* Yolaf So, the scanner is, frankly, terrible at 9 seconds compared to the usual one) It has already been proven a million times that it is WORSE than usual. By speed, by accuracy, by function (yes, yes, wet pens and glasses)

Design tastes, but I agree)

Posted on 03/25/2019, 17:54:

* Yolaf , To each his own in general. : D There has already been discussed.

In this topic, everyone has already discussed what is possible: thank_you:

Rep: (10)
Against the background of total sales, 9SE is not in demand, everyone knows that the equivalent will be cheaper. Now they are surprised with the NSF, the only plus. And so 8 se for example on the background of 8 light dear.
And now the main competitor costs almost $ 100 cheaper - php, and the difference in NSF and Oled !?

So they say that with the globalka bummer on the 7th flash. Well, just 7 about me seems a little strange. The person pays more, but receives approximately the same pH7. The camera at the usual seven is great, googles as if set on butter. Well, they did not deliver shirik at 7 pro. Prots 660 is quite a proven and powerful enough.
But in 9CE, there is already a shirik and a screen scanner. Who would not say, but he is a nurse and judging by the reviews, he is quite decent. And the very location of the front, is also a plus sign. Here on the A50 samso really pain and sediment with a scanner. So it's not about the NSF and the Oled (although of course they, too). 9SE much finer pH7n, with his chin. Materials of the case are concrete, glass is metal, and not like redmi plastic base. Well, the percent is still better for games 712 + ufs 2.1 memory. Also, 6 gig oz in the database, the proshki 4.
As for the choice between samsa A40 and 9SE, well, Kamon, is it really not clear that the A40 is a stupid plastic state employee. Yes, there are rumors that he will have an overclocked version of the A30 from A30, but how this overclocking will manifest itself is unknown. This can affect autonomy, heat, trotting. The A50 already has a decent 10 NM chip, although the 712th is also not a competitor.

Rep: (1)
* Goog2e , plus this topic.

Does anyone know if there is a case in the kit (inside the box) or yes?

Rep: (6)
* Shuvlen , yes, but I'm not happy that the camera does not protect against scratches. I do not know whether it makes sense ...
On Ali saw the cover, the type of back cover in the body of TE

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/20, 7:22