Discussion camera Huawei P30 Pro

Rep: (2727)
Discussion camera Huawei P30 Pro
PictureHuawei P30 Pro, VOG-L29, VOG-L09
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Talk p30 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

Camera Features:

• Main camera:
    • Leica camera with four lenses
    • 40 MP (wide-angle lens, f / 1.6 aperture, optical image stabilization)
    • 20 MP (ultra wide angle lens, f / 2.2 aperture)
    • 8 MP (telephoto lens, f / 3.4 aperture, optical image stabilization)
    • HUAWEI TOF lens (time-of-flight camera)
    • Autofocus support (laser, phase, contrast focus)
    • AIS support (HUAWEI intelligent image stabilization technology)

• Front-camera:
    • 32 MP, f / 2.0 aperture

Useful

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been edited__SerGant__ - 28.06.20, 18:29
Reason for editing: mcpro24fps - Program for professional video recording

Rep: (1293)
I apologize if you have already been,comparing the three cameras A champions brands channel keddr

Rep: (32)
Here is raw at dusk at 10 and at 40 mp.
Tyts

Rep: (35)
RisingGrace @ 04/08/19, 20:36*
What is the story with Ravas? We get only in the pro mode. In as far as I understand, post-processing does not work to remove noise. Because the pictures are wildly noisy in the twilight. Everything is fine in a car. But there is no equal.

Therefore, I ask the RAVs. I'm not interested in what the software does there, because in FS I will do better anyway. I wonder what the camera does.

Rep: (275)
RisingGrace @ 04/08/19, 13:36*
In as far as I understand, post-processing does not work to remove noise. Because the pictures are wildly noisy in the twilight.

Information is taken directly from the sensor bypassing in-camera processing. DD in RAW will be worse (faded samples compared to jpeg), noise is already at ISO 400-800 in good light, 250 at a bad start due to crop and the sharpness (the soap appears) is slightly worse than in jpeg, but plus a raw RAW format that You can play in the future and get much better quality at the exit.

Mr_Arm @ 04/08/19, 9:18 PM*
Here is raw at dusk at 10 and at 40 mp.
Tyts

Both files are at 7280x5456, that is, at 39.7mp. And according to the settings, one of them was at 10MP, I understand correctly?

Rep: (87)
* Verue,
Yes, I understand) Just a man asked for a ravah from poor lighting. And they are very noisy)

* Aztek , yes, I took a picture, by 10, then by 40.

Rep: (80)
The young month today is just juicy ... Has anyone photographed?

* Aztek , yes, my pictures were taken on a machine. All parameters in this mode are configurable

Rep: (2)
Super month, zoom in S7 "steers")))))
Is P30pro capable of this, especially with ZOOM ?! (Under the steel)))))

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Mr_Arm @ 04/08/19, 9:28 PM*
Yes, I took a picture, at 10, then at 40

Well, then interpolation is already after reading ... Figs knows why this is done ...

There are two conclusions.
There can be no increased sharpness when resizing 40 to 10 by definition.
The pictures are really cool. For ISO 5000, I would not say that they are noisy. It is not clear why 1/17 of a second, you can make 1/4 and ISO 1200, it will be much better. Hope this is customizable.

Forgot - thanks for the files!

Mr_Arm @ 04/08/19, 9:46 p.m.*
Yes, my pictures were taken on a machine. All parameters in this mode are configurable

Do not quite understand. On the machine, the camera determines the parameters, what do the parameters mean?

* Aztek , in pro mode, depending on the shooting conditions, the shutter speed and ISO are automatically set, but it can also be corrected by hand, then the set values ​​will be fixed and will not change until you put the sliders on the car again

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmr_Arm - 08.04.19, 22:33
Reason for editing: Photo

RisingGrace @ 04/08/19, 14:27*
Yes, I understand) Just a man asked for a ravah from poor lighting. And they are very noisy)

In manual, just lower the ISO, otherwise it rolls over, as much as 4900

* Verue,
Have you seen my pictures?) How do you know which iso there?)

* 666euronymous examined carefully. No photo needed. It is only on a white background and with a direct look at the screen, if you turn the phone with a bend to the eyes, then the color cast becomes white. This is the effect of bent amolead. For myself, I solved the issue

RisingGrace @ 04/08/19, 15:48*
Have you seen my pictures?) How do you know which iso there?)

Yes, I saw, I also saw Ravka on a network with a low ISO and I will say this, I was not impressed even by the standards of a mobile camera.

Verue @ 04/08/19, 11:15 PM*
not impressed even by the standards of a mobile camera

What exactly?
The sensitivity of the sensor is really cool. If there is nothing special in the world, then in the darkness, in my opinion, it is beyond competition.

* Verue,
Verue @ 04/08/2019, 10:15*
Yes I saw

How?) I did not put a single photo in the subject. Or I don’t remember something)

Aztek @ 04/08/19, 16:25*
The sensitivity of the sensor is really cool. If there is nothing special in the world, then in the darkness, in my opinion, it is beyond competition.

In the dark (in poor lighting) in a RAW on a noise automaton, it is immeasurable due to an overestimated ISO, but even if the knobs are reduced to 400-800 units, the noise will not go anywhere, there will simply be less and less pronounced noise.

Post has been editedVerue - 08.04.19, 23:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 13:36