Power Consumption (Autonomy) Huawei P30 Pro | Energy Discussion, Tips, and Finding Savings

Rep: (2727)
Power consumption (autonomy) Huawei P30 Pro

PictureHuawei P30 Pro, VOG-L29, VOG-L09
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Talk p30 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Discussion camera Huawei P30 Pro пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • The main rule of the section:Theme is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "BreakerпїЅ;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 09.04.19, 00:31
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (3)
Battery testP30 pro and P30 , Samsung 10+ and 10 , Iphone XS max and XS (screen at the time of the departure of the first participant and screen of the winner):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaceWOjSbbs

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (28)
beeest @ 04/08/19, 10:55 p.m.*
Visual test of the battery P30 pro and P30, Samsung 10+ and 10, Iphone XS max and XS (screen at the time of the departure of the first participant and screen of the winner):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaceWOjSbbs

Oh, sorry for the Mates about and Mate was not with them would be interesting to get

Rep: (2)
More Battery :)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Well, all these battery comparisons are conditional, because each has its own usage scenario.
But in any case, the P30s are in the lead and it pleases.

Here, svezhak Video Review from "Cedar", including about the battery:

https://youtu.be/tuLSMAo6Q_I

Post has been editedweew - 09.04.19, 09:28

Rep: (6)
Hello everyone, on the hands of the p30 pro, it’s somehow strange that I do not use much energy, and the battery is discharged.
And the forecast of hours is not plausible.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (87)
* MYachnik,
And how many hours of the screen? Yesterday I could not discharge the phone to zero. There was already an over 8 hours of screen and another 15%.
P.S. It can be seen from the schedule that the phone was not very asleep. Something in the background was updated.

Post has been editedRisinggrace - 09.04.19, 14:38

* Risinggrace , Like that.

Attached images
Attached Image

* MYachnik,
You need to click on the screen and you will see the number of hours the screen works, after the last full charge.

* Risinggrace , Clicked.

Posted on 04/09/2019, 14:58:

Maybe I have a defective battery?

Attached images
Attached Image

I generally got very warm after purchase :)

* MYachnik,
Judging by the first screen, the phone just did not sleep and did something in the background. Therefore, discharge. A couple of cycles need to be done and it will be clear.

Post has been editedRisinggrace - 09.04.19, 15:29

* Risinggrace Well, I charged it up to 100% this morning, is it normal that with such use it discharges so much in a day?

Posted on 04/09/2019, 15:20:

Bought last Friday.

* MYachnik,
I wrote in the previous answer a possible reason. Set aside the panic and see a couple of discharge cycles that will happen.

* Risinggrace Ok, I realized thanks.

Rep: (15)
MYachnik @ 04/09/19, 15:02*
I generally got very warm after purchase :)
to the factory settings reset after purchase?

Rep: (2304)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Personal experience пїЅ

An interesting experiment with the battery (charging) P30pro:

The blogger has dispelled the popular myth of charging smartphones

* hardmedik Good evening, of course, this is the first thing I did.

Rep: (0)
Che yes the battery runs down somehow quickly all the same, and maybe the norms given that I distribute the Internet to the computer from the phone

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmotln - 10.04.19, 00:23

Rep: (46)
* motln , wait a couple of days, google services will calm down and the mood is launching applications in the battery section. It should be better. With p20 it was the same at first. 4 hours of the screen, after optimizations and the first firmware up to 6 became.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 17:29