> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Samsung Galaxy A50 | We communicate and share their thoughts and observations.

Rep: (65)
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy A50

PictureSamsung A50 / SM-A505

Description |Discussion | Purchase пїЅ |Accessories пїЅ |Camera talk пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ
Club Rules:
In the club areResource rulesandRules section "Trepalka"
The club is prohibited:
1. Rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate (including hidden behind symbols) and any foul language, as well as any showdown!
2. Any political discussions, as well as insulting the honor, dignity and nationality of the participants.
3. To ensure that users do not interfere with communication, remove all the images under the spoiler.
Section Trepalka is designed to discuss various issues - all that does not fit into the framework of the profile, technical sections of the forum and just friendly communication between users.savagemessiahzine.com.

Club Signature
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy A 50
[Font = "Segoe Print"] [i] [b] [url = "////savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=948386"][B]Klub holders Samsung Galaxy A 50 [/ B] [/ url] [/ b] [/ i] [/ font]

Selection of programs for our animal.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonAttached Imageunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Post has been editedMrBallistic - 17.04.19, 13:04
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (871)
* Segoist you have a record?

Rep: (180)
* pv1213,
No, not yet reached the region change, update waiting.
To operate the old redmik use, there is a record)

* Segoist understandably

Rep: (0)
In the latest update added the charging animation. It only appears when you connect your phone to charge and immediately disappears. How to make charging animation has always been?

Rep: (34)
In general, 3 weeks careful handling the phone and not a big deep tsarapina.Ot middle of the screen where no window ponyatno.Nuzhno uniquely.

* Marina30138, Modern glass myagkie.tsarapayutsya easily

Post has been editedpv1213 - 13.05.19, 23:06

* pv1213 Which glass, protective or who are on the phone? Vaunted gorila eyes?

Rep: (9)
Well it is possible to fool and something else to break

* Marina30138, Modern gorila .stali very easy tsarapatsya.

* pv1213 So I'm being treated like a suckling gently: '(shame to uzhasa.Predyduschy a7 where the half-year and dragged a single scratch, and still do not like novyy.I treasured it as etot.Teper while waiting for glass , to stick with protective a7 2017 dumb of course, but the width and length normally.

* Marina30138, navenoe still nezhnee.eto trouble all the latest models .nachalos Toli Toli s6 s7 .ne remember exactly

Post has been editedpv1213 - 14.05.19, 18:02

Rep: (20)
pv1213 @ 14.05.19, 01:06*
Modern glass myagkie.tsarapayutsya easily

On phones ... But the safety of Nillkin were stronger - no scratches, but still oleofobka on them there. Because if you compare how a finger on their glass slides, and how not to soil, the glass in the siphons and gnusmas from one dunghill.
I remember how on the Motorola Milestone - after falling glass from the level of the chest phone a couple of meters further slid in concrete interspersed with stones and ... barely visible in the light micro-scratches on the left ... 1 Volodymyr Horilyi generation, yeah ... the question is not even there .

Posted on 14/05/2019, 18:41:

pv1213 @ 14.05.19, 11:56*
Tolley started s6

with engo already precisely - from scratching the air. oleofobka and climbed down already on the way from the factory.

* 12011983, I'm talking about something that stands on the screen .pro is in all branches samsung write .chto tsarapetsya almost on the air

Post has been editedpv1213 - 14.05.19, 18:41

* pv1213,
I'm talking about, and writing. Visible or not clearly understood or not. And about the air wrote too :-)
Recent Volodymyr Horilyi normal - they are the first. Time Motorola Milestone and Iphone 4. Then flew over bumps.

* 12011983, then I do not understand about the air you .a then finished writing when I have already answered

* 12011983 I have to a7 worth gorila 4, and there is even a small tsarapin.Zdes gorila 3, and you do about air))))

Marina30138 @ 14.05.19, 20:47*
I have to a7 worth gorila 4, and there is even a small tsarapin.Zdes gorila 3, and you do about air))))

"It gnusmas baby": D
Why is the normal glass? It is better to spend the extra couple of hundred Lyamov advertising. And instead of glass - plastic bottles remelting same fuckers ... ugh, I mean fans gnusmasya, buy, fine ...

12011983 @ 14.05.19, 19:01 *
same fuckers ...

Here you have touched in my .vse who enjoys and buys Samsung lohami call

pv1213 @ 14.05.19, 21:46*
Here you have touched in my

It you have touched. And our common unfortunately. I'm talking about the attitude of the desk to its customers. Offense not to the point. Most other emotions place to be.

* 12011983, What is interesting?

Post has been editedpv1213 - 14.05.19, 20:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 15:07